Thread: hey guys

thebouncer is offline New Member

hey guys

Im new to the board but not completely new to steroids but seems theres always more to learn. ive done a two cycles in the past first one was 10 weeks of test e at 500 mgs a week, and the second was 500 mgs of sustanon a week with 400 mgs of deca a week ran the deca for 10 weeks and the test for 12. I am 23 5'9 and weigh 215 im guessing im at about 12 percent body fat my abs are kind of visible but not defined. i was up to 225 but i had a shitty diet and lost quite a bit of weight afterwards kept the strength gains though. My question is what is your opinion of short cycles like 4 to 6 weeks long. using something like 100 mgs of test p a day and 50 mgs of tren ace a day with maybe some dbol or somthing for 4 to 6 weeks? not sure on the tren i have never used it before. it seems to me the gains would be moderate but easier to keep since you wont be shut down as long and estrogren and cortisol wont have as much time to build up. sorry this is so long thanks for your help

bump please

no one has an opinion on shorter cycles like that? i figure its worth a try to see how it works but i was just wanting someone elses input

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Look up Marcus' stickies on short burst cycles. Youll get some answers. Look in the newbie starter pack, theres a link in there.

-WAR

Thread Information