Thread: 2 post

b8ker1 is offline New Member

2 post

areet right im on my first cycle at the min here only 5mg a day for the first week then 2 week on 2 a day and so on im gannin to the shops the morra to get some milk thissle and if my dealer can get it sum novladex i was wanting to know if theres out else i can take i DO NOT want bitch tits and a pakad liver na what am sayin here. and whats the best pill to stack with dbol i might be able to get some testoterone need the info cheers and dont say research research research heard it all before that is why im asking you know cheers

Blog Entries
    no one is going to spoon feed you.......open up each forum and read the stickies they will answer your questions.....we all had to do it when we first got here....

Thumbs down

big help i why do you think you can add new posts m8 ITS FOR QUESTIONS you not no that

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Body fat%?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by b8ker1 View Post
    big help i why do you think you can add new posts m8 ITS FOR QUESTIONS you not no that
    Look you're the one who jumped on a ridiculously poor cycle without any clue what you're doing, then you want to get an attitude with us?
    I'm done here, you're on your own.

Big
    Wait, I remember you...
    Dianabol, Methandienone

Wink

all im wanting to know is if i run a cycle of dbol 10mg a day and testos 10mg a day for 6 weeks but taking novla every 2 weeks on the weekend would that be ok to stop any growth on the old boobys yi na and how many times a week and what dose do i take milk thats all cheers soz like it this job man stressed to bits NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE ha

Quote Originally Posted by b8ker1 View Post
    all im wanting to know is if i run a cycle of dbol 10mg a day and testos 10mg a day for 6 weeks but taking novla every 2 weeks on the weekend would that be ok to stop any growth on the old boobys yi na and how many times a week and what dose do i take milk thats all cheers soz like it this job man stressed to bits NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE ha
    10mg per day isnt going to do much

what are "testo" pills? test is injected look up "test ethanate"

why would you take the nolva every 2 weeks on the weekend? If you want to combat sides take 10mg/day through out cycle. then after your cycle is done take 40/30/20/20

Thread Information