bobishka is offline New Member

Question about Cycle length and stregnth

I was recently in SouthEast Asia on a MuayThai training session. I have done this several times in the past. This time I considered using a little extra help. I didnt know much about steroids and such...I was there for only 4 weeks. By the time I had figured out where to get real goods and not fake stuff and how to ue it , I only had 3 weeks left to train... My question is this...I will return soon. I will have a 5 week MuayThai and weight training session. Besides Winny, what would be the best product to stack with it for a 5 weeks cycle.. Injection location is not an issue. I would just like medium weight gain as I sometimes get too skinny from the heavy cardio workout of Muaythai. I am 5 09" and around 157lbs. Does anyone have suggestions for something good for 5 weeks of training muaythai and weight training... Nothing too crazy but I would like to put on some weight. Just a moderate amount with little side affects would be nice....Thanks to anyone that replies respectfuly....

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    well regardless of whether or not your ready for AAS use, if your only going to be cycling for 5 weeks you need a fast acting ester. do you know anything about what a pct is?

i might consider prop and a oral like halotestin thats just my .02

Thread Information