Thread: Kidney pain???

zunair is offline Junior Member

Kidney pain???

Hey i started my cycle two weeks ago using 500 mg testovrion and 200 mg deca per week...im feelng kidney pain on the right...my kidney test was alright ...the creatinine level the uric acid and the urea level n the test was alright...doctor says steroid cause can incraese the creatinine level but its fine...he said ur urea is 33 and its maximum level shud be 45 so drink more water and awl.can anyone plz tellme how to get rid of this pain...im alread drinking 6 litres water per day

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Question

Some protien powders can cause this, i found that muscletechs nitrotec hardcore gave me this.

Your doing the right thing by drinkin lots of water cause it will flush you out.

It might be a muscle cramp???

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Did you have an ultra sound?

Could be a stone.

Water is good, if it is a stone or otherwise.

Keep us informed.

Best

T

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    My advice..DO NOT TAKE ANY SUPPLEMENTS..these things are absolute bullcrap..my trainer has been injecting since 1996..ever since he came 2006..he started to take supplements(Never took em before) he started facing problems wit his kidney throw out the year..until 2008 wer he crashed down..he just came back from the philipines with a brand new kidney..obviously he lost everything and ended his career..

my self i had colon and stomach problems before i started juicing..y? supplements !! stopped them..i just take vitamins and juice..lots of water ofcourse..and i feel better than ever

take care

Sir,
    i already wrote that my kidneys test is fine...there are three things in kidney test..1.uric acid...2..creatinine and 3.urea...
    If it was a stone or any particles like that then cretinine level should have gone up....and its not a muscle cramp beaue im feeling that pain on both sides but right is more....
    Brother you wrote it wrote im using two protein powders ..one is isopure whey protein...nd other is optimum whey protein...
    First i was using less quantity like one scoop bfre and one after workout...but now im using 2 scoops bfre and after...
    Thanx bro...but now i want to know that what should i use bfre and after workout?...and frm where i shud complete the protein...

As i wud stopp the supplements ..they are creating problems for me..

Thread Information