Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Question Anyone ever used vialsandsyringes (review included)?

I'm not trying to bother our sponsors so I'm not going to list and compare prices.
    But if you DO go compare prices you will see why I chose vialsandsyringes, they are MUCH cheaper for almost everything. I wound up saving about $45 on my last/first order.

But my review isn't good. (which is why Id like to know if anyone ever used them and has similar negative reviews).

Anyway, I ordered quite a bit of stuff.
    It took **8** days after payment just to SHIP the package. (location: Miami) I had to email the place after 6 days, untill day 8 they wrote back and wrote it had just been shipped that day.
    I was gonna ask them wtf the deal was but figured I'd let it slide.

Package comes 2 days later (total 10 days), the box is wrapped in a plastic bag and taped. Looks kind of weird. The woman at the post office is like "this is how it came, we wrapped it up for you". Meanwhile I had no idea what she meant by "this is how it came".
    Come home, take the bag off, not even looking at the box, try to grab it to move and my hands slips off and the box is SOAKED and oil had permeated everywhere.

Open the box and 2 vials of sterile cotton seed oil has bursted. Not even any bubble wrap or cushioning for the fragile stuff. They sat it in the middle of all my syringes in the box I guess thinking the syringes would protect the vials, UHH HELLOO?!!! are u fvckn dumb?

Then I do an inventory, they completely missed my Benzyl Alcohol, and even though I had ordered 2 - 30ml syringes, 2 - 10ml were in there instead.

VERY dissappointed. I emailed them 3 days ago saying Id post feedback in 3 days if they didnt get back to rectify the situation, no response yet. All in all it would have been about the same price if I had just ordered here, so not a huge loss lol.
    But DO NOT use this place. Its one thing if a single vial breaks, but seriously, my FIRST order you're gonna fvck up this bad? Def not even close to reputable imo.

I'd really like to know if anyone has used this place, or uses them regularly or if I'm the only idiot.
    Also if anyone knows cheap places for lab supplies/chems/vials etc PLEASE pm me.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 10-10-2009 at 11:57 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That sucks...

stpete is offline Banned
    Thanks for the heads up.

Thread Information