michael tyson is offline Associate Member

Do these guys know what they are talking about?

or are they just trying to get me to buy stuff from their store? they say nolva is a no-no after using deca and that nolv will make it very hard for me to keep gains... never heard of this after MUCH research on these topics

edited
    Last edited by michael tyson; 10-14-2009 at 06:20 PM.

sorry guys, that link was bad. its fixed now.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    wow i dont even know where to begin with that mess haha, speechless man

best advice i could give you is get the hell off of that board, nearly everything they said was false

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    wow i dont even know where to begin with that mess haha, speechless man

best advice i could give you is get the hell off of that board, nearly everything they said was false
    thats what I'm screaming! I think Ulter has that whole board brainwashed so they will buy his S*itty products. Very scary stuff.

would love for some vets to share their thoughts on this rubbish. i mean, is that whole site just a huge scam?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Really looks to me like they are trying to sell their own shit.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cryste View Post
    or are they just trying to get me to buy stuff from their store? they say nolva is a no-no after using deca and that nolv will make it very hard for me to keep gains... never heard of this after MUCH research on these topics

thoughts?
    I've "heard" before that a SERM is bad to run with a Nor-19 like deca cause it can make gyno worse. Nor-19's as you should run bromo or camber with instead of a SERM like nova.

I'm not sure if SERM's compete for prolactin receptors, or if there is a difference between a prolactin and estrogen receptor? maybe someone knows!

MegatronsMuscle is offline New Member
    No scam. Everything Ulter said in his post is true. But don't take my word for it - look up his claims at pubmed.com (i.e. search "Nolvadex Progestin Expression").

Nolva is a good SERM, but it is not the holy grail of PCT and fighting estrogen. It does no good for prolactin (which is a concern with 19-Nors). But again, don't take my word for it. Pubmed.com.

Quote Originally Posted by MegatronsMuscle View Post
    No scam. Everything Ulter said in his post is true. But don't take my word for it - look up his claims at pubmed.com (i.e. search "Nolvadex Progestin Expression").

Nolva is a good SERM, but it is not the holy grail of PCT and fighting estrogen. It does no good for prolactin (which is a concern with 19-Nors). But again, don't take my word for it. Pubmed.com.
    so you also believe that using nolv in my PCT will make it 'very hard for me to keep my gains' ???

MegatronsMuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cryste View Post
    so you also believe that using nolv in my PCT will make it 'very hard for me to keep my gains' ???
    You will keep your gains. Your prolactin levels will be high though. Prolactin is nasty. Not keeping your gains is more of a matter of crushing excess estrogen (not just blocking your receptors from it like Nolva does) , getting your natural test levels back up (Clomid, HCG ) and diet and training follow through. Look into Aromasin for PCT instead of Nolva - it is a suicidal inhibitor. It actually destroys aromatase.

But again, it is not what I think - verify Ulter's statements at pubmed.com or any other medical publication website of your choice. I don't comment on what I have not tried myself. However I would never touch Nolva when I am using 19-Nors based on the medical literature I have read (I love Deca too much). For 19-Nors you have to throw in a prolactin antagonizer to get rid of prolactin (for me Prami is the best).

But bro, if you like Nolva use it. We are all different biologically. Just know your options and don't just take advice from people without getting a second opinion from medical literature regarding the drugs/ancillaries you are using.

Thread Information