Thread: Thoughts on #4

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member

Question Thoughts on #4

This will be my fourth cycle. I am 30 yrs old 198 lbs good build just tested my self yesterday and have 12% bodyfat.

Coumpounds i have used Test e, test c, deca , dbol , winnie.

On my fourth go I would like to do test and masteron or test and tren

My diet is good it has been posted in the diet section and critiqued

This is what i have come up with

1-12 test e 500 or 750 a week
    1-12 masteron 500 a week

14 days after last pin proper pct nolva clomid

opinions are welcome..

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    what have your last test doses been and how were your gains with those doses?

masteron prop or enanthate ?

Last three test has been run at 500. 1st for 12 weeks and 2,3 for 15 weeks

Good gains gain any where from 15 to 20 lbs keep 8-12 lbs roughly

I belive im going to try mast e so i can just do it withe the test twica a week instead of eod pins.

maybe not as much as 12 kept now that i think about it

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no experience with masteron , depending on your cycle goals seems like it will benefit you considering your bf% is low

i agree if you re not a fan of frequent pins then the mast e seems to be a better choice than tren since your 1st run with tren should be acetate

as for the test dose might as well keep it at the 500-600 range. your gains will yield your diet and training anyway. you re 10lbs lighter than me, i run test in the 600-700mg/week range. we re not HUGE guys so no need to over due it here if still gaining off that dose

i know you said not experienced with mast but would i need any thing on hand for dht? I have read it is hard on your hair?

Anyone else that has had experience please help on this topic?

BigTurk is offline Junior Member
    This was my last cycle. I did 400mg of masteron /week and 500mg of test/week for 14 weeks and last 4 weeks i added 30mg/day of winny pills. I had great results. I weigh 240lbs so i think you could lower your dosages.
    For Pct, i used hcg and nolvadex . Wouldn't recommend clomid and nolvy.

Thanks Turk can you explain why you would not recommend clomid nolva pct. Does it shut you down hard? I have never used Hcg so I will have to brush up on dosages and what not.

Anyone else help?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm currently on Test P/Mast P/ Tbol

I'm on my 8th week and have 2 weeks to go.

I've gotten leaner, but have only put on about 12lbs so far.

I really think you have to run Mast in higher dosages too. Honestly, I was not really that impressed with it.

I started out with:
    500mgs test P/week
    400mgs Mast P/week
    50mgs Tbol / daily

For this week, and the remaining 2 I'm altering to:

750mgs TestP
    750mgs MastP
    80mgs Tbol

This week I've noticed things a lot more, and hopfully that continues. I normally don't run higher dosages, but I have to use this stuff up.

If I had to do it all over again? (AND what I'll run next)

Approx:
    750mgs Test E-weekly
    500mgs Tren A-weekly
    60mgs Tbol or Anavar -daily

Tbol if I'm just bulking, and Var if I'm staying lean.

The Tren and Var would keep me dry enough, some people retain worse, but I generally don't. I don't mind running the Prop, but it only comes in 100mg/ml where as test E comes in 250mgs/ml. I'm injecting 2ml of test p EOD right now and 2ml of Mast p EOD. My ass kills, my quads are sore and I can't handle 2ml in each delt, calves, bi's, or tris.

I'd opt for Tren over Mast as long as you are save with the nor-19's.

Also, I've started to always run 1 oral, even if it's in low dosages. They kick in so fast, Tbol is my oral of choice for now.

Thanks Bro.

I have wanted to try sust as well and not sure if that would go well with mast? I would like to run anavar but its so damn expensive.

I've never ran Sus, I've just always felt sus was designed for HRT to make injecting once a week convient. It just has 4 different esters, and releases it all at different rates.

I like to stick with one ester though. I get less sides from Prop...with Eth, my back tends to look like I took a double barrel of bird shot to it. But most people agree, those sides come with rising and falling of hormone levels. Injecting more frequently is suppose to help, and I think that's why Prop causes me less sides.

I'd honestly stick with the Test E, or the Test P. I don't think anything you run with the Mast is going to make it as powerful as the Tren .

My last cycle I ran EQ at 600mgs and Test E at 250mgs/week and 60mgs Tbol daily and responded better than the Test P and Mast P i'm on right now.

EQ is generally known for being pretty weak too, it gave me bloody noses working out from time to time from high blood pressure too.

isnt prop. ed or eod pins?

I had a freind start a cycle but had to quit early do to some personal family stuff.

Thanks for your help J..

I guess im open to ideas for my next i want to gain mass but still look lean as I do if not more. thats where the mast comes in. I have read that is on of the best for that hard cut look as if your contest ready if you know what im saying?.

What ever I do decide on it is just in the first stage of getting ideas this cycle will not be ran for some time. Spring some time I belive THank you for you input still learning things every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Best View Post
    isnt prop. ed or eod pins?

I had a freind start a cycle but had to quit early do to some personal family stuff.

Thanks for your help J..

I guess im open to ideas for my next i want to gain mass but still look lean as I do if not more. thats where the mast comes in. I have read that is on of the best for that hard cut look as if your contest ready if you know what im saying?.
    Ya, I know exactly what you are saying

We all respond to things differently, so it's hard to say. I just know I was not as pleased with the results of Mast. Especially compared to Tren .

Honestly, IMO the best cycle you can run is Test/Tren. I read a ton of articles on Mast but it's all how you respond to them. Half the shit I read I don't trust anyway. I believe 50% of what I read on the internet 10% of the time.

People read up on these drugs, and think they are all knowing, but it takes experience on how your body responds to really know. I have 2 friends, that are seriously gyno proof, have cycled 3-4 years. One got addicted to drugs, and ended up with some gyno but he says it's from the methadone. The other, still gyno free after 3 years of running nor-19's and test.

I'd have D cups if I did what they did. It's all just how we our bodies react, just take your time, start with low dosages and add to it if you feel the need. Keep all your PCT gear on hand and listen to your body.

P.S.
    Go with the Test/Tren

How would you suggest to run it?

1-12 test 600 w
    1-10 tren ace 50mg ed
    Is a normal pct protocal enough for this cycle?

I dont think the pinning is that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Best View Post
    How would you suggest to run it?

1-12 test 600 w
    1-10 tren ace 50mg ed
    Is a normal pct protocal enough for this cycle?

I dont think the pinning is that big of a deal.

I'd start with about that, but I think eventually you'll want to try increasing the tren dosage to at least 75mgs EOD.

I plan on starting out at 100mgs EOD on my next run.

With Tren using Camber or Bromo is a good idea, to keep prolactin under control. Keep clomid on hand for the test.

For a 12 week, I'd run HCG 500 IU's every 3rd day for weeks 12-14 and take 50mgs of clomid or 20mgs of nova ED for weeks 12-16.

will have to look in to camber and bromo heard of them but not to sure as for dosages.

I always have a-dex on hand

Hcg should be no prob. Thats just to kick start my boys right?
    Only use the Hcg for 2 week before pct the start pct on week 14 if i am following you right?

On Hcg 1iu = 1cc correct. So if I where to to do 5iu's every 3rd day that just seems like a high dose? If you shoot sub-q thats alot would you pin 5 diffrant places on every third day? Anyone..

Thread Information