Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation My girlfriend does not want me 2 juice

HELP!!! I though I would do the right thing and ask my girlfriend her opinion on juice and tell her I wanted 2 do it. Well as I though she flipped out because she thinks it will kill me, and told me I have to choose between her and doing juice. I don't want to lie to her and go behind her back, because she will know anyway when I blow up. Just wanted to see if anyone else has ever ran into this problem and what you did.

Thanks

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    all my friends have had this problem..i even ran into it with my wife..you just need to educate her on the pro's and con's of juice..it's your body and theres alot worse things out there you could be using than juice..make her realize it's what you want to do and you want her to support you in your desicion..Madmax..

wallj007 is offline New Member
    Never this problem but the best of luck From Maryland !!!!! to you Johnny_utah79

*********Failure Is No option**********
    out bro (Wallj007)

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The best thing you can do is educate her and show her that you are educating yourself. Then she will look at it as not a recreational thing - but something you do for health. Magazines, books, print articles on HRT...

Try and get her more interested in her self image too. Spread the muscle dysmorphia plague

I don't know if you have a problem or take waaay to much sauce - but if your use is reasonable then she should know that too.

quarterback7 is offline New Member

Girl friends

Two sides to coin. First she has legitimate concerns about health implications surrounding AS use. Show her you can be responsible. Regular phsyicals and blood test while cycling ect. She should be more relaxed after that.

Second she may be totally unreasonable. I've known women who have gone to great lengths to keep thier men in control. I had a friend that was half way through a cycle only to find out his girlfriend had thrown the rest out. Including his clomid.

You need to choose what is most important to you. Decide if your really serious about BB. If not, then this is not for you.

If she wants to control you get a new girlfriend. Its like I tell my son. There always another one just around the corner. This works in the reverse to, for women who want to pursue bodybuilding more seriously than just a hobby.
    Last edited by quarterback7; 01-03-2003 at 04:43 PM.

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    If anyone has any good links to some educational sites I can show her that would be awesome. I need to prove to her it is safe if it is done right.

Click on the banner in my signature (T-mag.com) - lots of good reading. They also have an article on Steroids for Health that she might like to hear a, "Wow, it says here that according to the Clinical Journal of..."

Also run some inqueries in the search engine for "Hormone+Replacement+Therapy"

Steve is offline Associate Member
    i told my girlfriend i juice but every time we had a row she would blame the juice, so now she thinks ive stopped but i havent. I think its best sometimes if they dont know

Exkon is offline New Member
    When I told my gf about it she was alright with it. My only problem was when we got into an arguement or something she would blame it on the juice

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Click on the banner in my signature (T-mag.com) - lots of good reading. They also have an article on Steroids for Health that she might like to hear a, "Wow, it says here that according to the Clinical Journal of..."

Also run some inqueries in the search engine for "Hormone+Replacement+Therapy"

Warrior that is an excellent article in t-mag i'm printing it up as we speak and just leaving it in my room.
    Thanks your the man!
    Tedmax

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Seems like only yesterday I was in your boat. My girl threatened to but I knew she wouldnt break up with me and so did she. Best thing to do, like everyone else said, is to educate her. Before I really knew anything about steroids , I too thought it was stupid and protested others using it. That was until I got educated on the matter. Let her know if youre responsible, side effects will be minimal and it isnt as unhealthy as the the media would have people believe. Ive actually gained enough ground to get her to do my shots, hell ya! You just have to compromise. We go out with her friends that I dont like, without me bitching, and I get shots. She will blame every fight on the juice though, so beware. But ultimately, its your body bro. If she makes you back out, you'll resent her. I know I would. Just work every angle! Good luck.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    fuck it ,I am single!!! i write my own book and turn my own pages !!! dont need some girl nagging or blaming for this and that. plus I have moremoney to spend on gear!!yeah!!!!!!

sorry a bit off the subject
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    fuck her....both literally and figuratively, I mean.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    CHANGE GF!!!!!!!!!!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe I'm just lucky to have my girl, but when I told her she was only concerned with me being angry at her. I told her that I would be able to control any increased aggression, explained some facts about steroids , and she supported me the whole way through my cycle.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    YO, STOP AND THINK BRO!! take the sauce and find another braud!! IF shes giving u an altamatum then WHATS NEXT??? Next thin u know, shes givin u an altamatum about ur car, ur style, not enough time with her, u fart too much, u beat up her dad, shit like that!!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    YO, STOP AND THINK BRO!! take the sauce and find another braud!! IF shes giving u an altamatum then WHATS NEXT??? Next thin u know, shes givin u an altamatum about ur car, ur style, not enough time with her, u fart too much, u beat up her dad, shit like that!!
    exactly what i was thinking.

peaker

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    juice anyway bro, be your own boss, anyone who makes you choose is very selfish, no flame to your girlfriend, I'm sure she is cool, but I have had girls try to control me, it won't happen. Just think if she leaves you for the juice, you will have no problem finiding another gf/ and I'm sure after she sees you, she will want you back*hmmmmmmmm, that is a good way of thinking......... juice it up bro, just do it safe and hafe all your post cycle recovery and anti e's*

You can tell by my answer I have been divorced... once your married you become a relationship problem solver - however my ex was too flippin' crazy for me and I couldn't problem solve that

Everyone is right though - it kind of boils down to how important she is to you.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    this is why i stay single..... i'm on the road to becomming a freak, and no bitch is gonna get in my way

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm, I'd have to differ.

If you love her, and she means a lot to you, then don't do it. If you're in a good relationship and she loves you and you love her back, don't do anything intentionally to cause added stress, trust me.

Reverse the roles, and ask yourself how it would affect you and the relationship. If it's a girl you think you can see yourself with in the future, don't do something intentionally she doesn't want you to do.

The sauce is great, but not as good as a future a good girl can provide. Just my 2 cents.

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    dude fuck your girl freind ... drop her like a bad habit... open hand bitch slap her.... dont even tell her your on it.... never tell and chick your on roids. what she dont know wont hurt her, you are just trying to look good and its up to you not her. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. i love roids more then pussy itself

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Anastaso! Roids over Cootchie! Noooooooooo!

Originally posted by anastasio
    dude fuck your girl freind ... drop her like a bad habit... open hand bitch slap her.... dont even tell her your on it.... never tell and chick your on roids. what she dont know wont hurt her, you are just trying to look good and its up to you not her. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. i love roids more then pussy itself
    Damn. Someone needs some detox time...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

Damn. Someone needs some detox time...

No flame for ganging up, but I definitely second that!

Steve is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt give up pussy for roids. No Way! But she may be scared of you fucking other girls because you will have a body that many havent got

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    Never tell anyone you are juicing! The most unpredictable creatures on earth are people, don't arm your GF or wife with that info, can come back to haunt you. Discuss it and see what her reaction is, if she is completely negative, keep it a secret, if not you could tell her, but I would not.

Zilla

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Zillamonster.. I'm getting ready to do my first cycle and I havent told anyone except the people I am doing it with. My girlfriend knows I am dedicated, and she likes the body. So she dosent complain. And I'm sure she won't complain when I am on the cycle railing her 24/7! So just tell the girl you changed your mind, and in a month hit the stack. She wont know!

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    When I decided to get some gear I printed out a shitload of info. form your boards and other stuff online and let the old lady make up her on mind. (she's a nurse) Now she's giving me my shots and keeping and eye on my me ,she shedules regular Dr.'s appointments for me . I feel better knowing she know whats up in case something does go wrong.

But if she was against I still be using and she could do what the hell she wanted to as far as leaving,staying whatever. I dont tell what to do about with her body ,she dont tell me what to do with mine.

It's great to have soemones support ,but I dont need it.

Goodl luck Bro

primetime1 is offline Member
    damm.,. i had the same problem so i dumped my girl and went out with her sister...lol. jk.. nah but seriously my girl was against them too at one time when we were 1st together so i kept it a secret untill one day i emptied the skelotons in my closet and from there on i just told her about them and informed her and now things are pretty cool with me using.. the only problem i get is when she fires me up.. shes always blamin it on the juice..

good luck bro

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    best advice.. if she really loves you, she should love you for who you are, not what you do, and if she doesnt like that trust me after your cycle you'll have plenty of New good looking ladies wanting down your pants. "girls have one track minds and once things have set in there heads its to hard to change there way of thinking"
    Last edited by jarrett; 01-06-2003 at 08:01 PM.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I told mine i wouldnt but i still do i just so she thinks im taking creatine thats how i habve such good gains lol

Thread Information