wolves06 is offline Junior Member

Accutane during cycle???

I know in some people acne is inevitable though it is not something i have experienced myself even when on a cycle. That said my previous cycles have been quite short and not included high amounts of aas, which could be a reason as to why i've not yet experienced acne. I am 21 which i know is very young and a lot of people would warn against even considering aas at such a young age, however i have done 4 cycles and always been pleased with the results, with no side affects.

My next cycle is a much bigger one than i've done before, and after much research i've decided it might be an idea to include accutane during the cycle at 20mg per day. At this dose i am assuming it would keep me dry and combat excess oil.

Is this a worthwile addition and do you guys think it will stop any acne forming? I am being paranoid i know because i've never experienced acne before but i don't want to leave anything to chance with such a big cycle.

My cycle is going to be -

cyp - 600mg p/w
    tren e - 500 p/w
    tbol - 60mg ed
    masteron - 100mg eod - last 5 weeks
    also first 4 weeks i will be kickstarting the cycle with prop and tren a at relatively low dosage.

proviron , letrozole , hcg , nolv, clomid,and dostinex all on hand some during cycle and pct of course. in fact i have everything other than the dostinex then i can start.

your thoughts on the cycle and the accutane are welcome guys.....?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You dont want to run accutane during a cycle, its a very toxic drug by it self, now your compounding it by running it with gear.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ok i'll bear that in mind. obviously i think it's at least a good idea to have it on hand in case a break out occurs. what would you recommend to use on cycle that will help prevent an acne breakout?

gator_mclusky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You dont want to run accutane during a cycle, its a very toxic drug by it self, now your compounding it by running it with gear.
    That shit is SUPER TOXIC!!!!! Grab some Clearasil!

gator

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves06 View Post
    ok i'll bear that in mind. obviously i think it's at least a good idea to have it on hand in case a break out occurs. what would you recommend to use on cycle that will help prevent an acne breakout?
    Its part of the game, you cant just take more and more chemicals just to try to stop the side effects of the previous chemical you just took. Your just poising yourself. What makes you so sure you will get acne?? If you dont do to high of dosages and do things correctly unless your very prone to start then it should be minimal.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Trippensee is offline Junior Member
    I personally have taken eight months of accutane when I was like 14 (19 now). Accutane is not something to mess around with, just like roids. I don't think anyone would advise mixing both especially if you are involving an oral with your cycle. Accutane brings out the acne not just drying out your skin so if you are worried about breakouts accutane would be your worst enemy. You should probably get some Tretinoin, that seems to keep the oils down really well and get a facewash that has 10% salicylic acid. (10% is hard to find so just get whatever you can percentage-wise. Other than that you should be okay if you aren't generally prone to acne.

sounds good, cheers guys i will stay away from the accutane then as i am not prone to acne anyway.

Chief N~ is offline New Member
    Please do not use Accutane my man, it ruined my life, my endocrine system, my libido, and many other things. It is toxic chemotherapy for old people who have cancer.

It is NOT for healthy young persons with acne. Was not even designed for acne....

Banana_ is offline New Member
    you CAN use accutane while on cycle, just DON'T use orals. It won't be a problem, know enough people that are using it with injects. Will do the same in a month.

edit: 20mg ED will be enough.
    Last edited by Banana_; 10-18-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Keep it on hand (pharm grade) and use it if you need it.

There are a select few that break out no matter what (me) and need to run small doses of accutane throughout cycles, even 17aa's. BW is imperitive every 4-5 weeks. No alcohol.

Thread Information