trev99 is offline New Member

Smile Dbol!! First time user give me some tips!

Hey guys so i just bought some DBOL its coming in today from my source. Umm ive been back in the gym for about three weeks now i was in it heavy before and then stopped for a bit. I guess my question is can i do it byself and if so whats the best way to take it.... ALONE. Should i use creatine should i use weight gainer as well i guess i just need some help on the best way to use it. I am 6'2 167 id also like a guess on how much weight ill gain and also hoiw much weight will probably stay! I have an athletic build and gain muscle fairly fast compared to buddys i work out with. THANKS GUYS!!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    your 6'2 and 167lbs but you gain muscle really fast???

How old are you?

How long have you been working out?

What does a typical day look like as far as meals go?

Do you have a post cycle lined up?

yeah haha like i gaing muscle fast im just lazy as **** sometimes and jut dont work out ya know but when i go in for a month or two i do gain weight and have nice lines on my muscles i dont know. Umm im 19 three weeks back in the gym but im always on and off thats why i wanta do this get some good weight and then go from there. And no i do not have a post cycle lined up. And i also need some help on meals for gaining weight....

AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

please read the link provided and if you have any questions feel free to post them.

well thats true everything in there but the truth is im getting it tomorow and i need some help on what i should do.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont want be using any kind of AAS when your 19yrs old,
    Everything is that link is true, so why would you want to cause yourself damage by shutting down your hormonal system what hasnt fully developed, you could end up with low test for life. Dbol only is a awful first cycle, all it will do is blow you up with water and you will loose all the water weight after the cycle, pointless. Your stats are also bad, you can achieve great gains with your diet, you need to re-design it in the diet section.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    send it to me and forget aas till you are READY!!

one cycle cant do all that im not doing this forever i just wanta gain thirty pounds and keep it and then go from there ya know. Im tired of being skinny im a good looking guy and all my buddies are jacked. I AM going to do this can you guys give me some advice based on the fact that i am going to do it? please guys.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by trev99 View Post
    one cycle cant do all that im not doing this forever i just wanta gain thirty pounds and keep it and then go from there ya know. Im tired of being skinny im a good looking guy and all my buddies are jacked. I AM going to do this can you guys give me some advice based on the fact that i am going to do it? please guys.
    Yes one cycle can give you serious sides, your hormonal system hasnt fully developed, so shutting it down can cause it to never get to full function.

Dbol only will not give you any kind of muscle growth what your after, its water weight and you will loose it all after cycle.

why dont you listen?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow, you're hopeless.
    these guys know what they are talking about and you refuse to listen.
    good luck, you'll need it.

underworldmagic is offline Associate Member
    hello mate, ive done dbol on its own before as a noob and, yes it gives you strength gains, yes, it makes you look big, but you will loose all of it within a month or two.

Dbol is good for one reason, it makes the dealer alot of money because noobs love the stuff, when they loose the gains, they go on another "cycle"

Listen from someone whoes been there and done it. Regardless, your just 19, your at an age where you can make great gains naturally, get your diet in check and train hard mate and see the gains come on. Without the right diet discipline roids wont work to their full potential and will just give you sides.

Everyone has given you the right advice, stay away from roids mate. Your too young, your gonna do yourself more harm than good.

Theres the advice, its your choice if you want to listen or not.

Good luck.

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    This has to be a joke

jweir22 is offline Junior Member
    I know alot of people hate D-bol and i will probably never take it. But i am curious with all the weight loss after how much lean body mass would you say most people gain. If you gain say 20 to 25 pounds how much can you a honestly keep as LBM. 5-10 pounds. Just curious. They way people talk about it im surprised anybody takes it. It looks like a short term fix.

Thread Information