Gipps is offline Junior Member

Cycle Almost Done...What now, besides PCT

Hey,

Ok i started soft a pudgey, now im hard but pudgey. 12 weeks test. I lost about 8-10pounds, but have put on considerable muscle, it is clealry visable in alll areas, so i am assuming i ave lost more body fat. I have worked hard, and for most of it eaten well.

Now i have two weeks left of cycle and i want to make sure i am doing this next step right. I am going to start my pct 14 days after my last shot and continue to lift heavy, BUT i want to lean out, so i was thiking dropping set by one of two and picking up cardio for 30-60 min a day.

I am hoping to drop around 12 pounds over the next 8 weeks working hard.

1. Is this possible during pct, will weight fall of me due to water retantion?
    2. Am i going to loose heaps of my gains?
    3. Anything else i should know ?

Thanks

in2shape is offline Member
    keep lifting heavy and training hard and just add ya cardio ...continu eating well .... yes youll lose some gains .... also lose the water weight its upto your training and diet to howmuch u lose /keep gains wise

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why do people cycle when they are pudgy or soft??? There are usually the same people that as soon as the cycle is finished they STOP working out and somehow think they will keep the muscle. They work out for a couple months, jump on a cycle to get some size then they are done

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    use some supplements creatine,n.o.,and bcaas to help you with the gains

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Dont starv yourself in pct! You should really start adding more kcal from now and until pct is done. Cut after pct or else you will feel like shit. Been there, done that.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gipps View Post
    Hey,

Ok i started soft a pudgey, now im hard but pudgey. 12 weeks test. I lost about 8-10pounds, but have put on considerable muscle, it is clealry visable in alll areas, so i am assuming i ave lost more body fat. I have worked hard, and for most of it eaten well.

Now i have two weeks left of cycle and i want to make sure i am doing this next step right. I am going to start my pct 14 days after my last shot and continue to lift heavy, BUT i want to lean out, so i was thiking dropping set by one of two and picking up cardio for 30-60 min a day.

I am hoping to drop around 12 pounds over the next 8 weeks working hard.

1. Is this possible during pct, will weight fall of me due to water retantion?
    2. Am i going to loose heaps of my gains?
    3. Anything else i should know ?

Thanks
    eat more but clean as possible and dont focus on gaining more strenghth . you still might gain some though but make your workouts more intense.

Gipps is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why do people cycle when they are pudgy or soft??? There are usually the same people that as soon as the cycle is finished they STOP working out and somehow think they will keep the muscle. They work out for a couple months, jump on a cycle to get some size then they are done

Usually.......

Can i have my 10 seconds back, but thank you for asking a question in my thread that has noting to do with what i asked. Good work.

To Everyone else cheers

Thread Information