c17alpha is offline New Member

Lets eat somthing Fattening / Dianabol

Firstly, lets say i am able to get some real dianabol (methandrostenolone ) from my family in Poland.

I've read 20 mg a day is recom. for 4 weeks is it?
    (im planning to do 10mg morning and 10 mg evening)

Lets also assume i have a great diet (which i do have =) + working out.
    (lets omit both of these here for clairity)

My actual question is that the drug is oral so its going to go through the first pass effect and so should i take di with high lipid foods in order to sheild it from first pass effect & therefore increase its uptake? ( shutteling it into/through cell membranes)

Basically i want bulk + only take one anabolic for this first time + no inject.

Sorry if i over bloged.
    Last edited by c17alpha; 10-17-2009 at 09:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    if your basicly 6'2" and weight 150 then as most would tell you your diet is lacking....i would suggest holding of on the d-bol and head over to the diet forum and get that straightend out first.....if you cant gain weight through diet naturally the all the aas in the world wont help you....not to mention a d-bol only cycly will only blow you up with water weight and you will most likely loose most of what you gained once you stop.... not to mention the depression you will feel after it all goes away........continue resurching and you will see what i mean.....a d-bol only cycle is not a good idea.....nor are any aas right now....diet is the biggest factor in gaining weight/muscle....

no my diet is fine. my biochem results prove this. thank you.

Everyone has diffeerent genes.

(i also asked to leave diet out of answers)

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    if your basicly 6'2" and weight 150 then as most would tell you your diet is lacking....i would suggest holding of on the d-bol and head over to the diet forum and get that straightend out first.....if you cant gain weight through diet naturally the all the aas in the world wont help you....not to mention a d-bol only cycly will only blow you up with water weight and you will most likely loose most of what you gained once you stop.... not to mention the depression you will feel after it all goes away........continue resurching and you will see what i mean.....a d-bol only cycle is not a good idea.....nor are any aas right now....diet is the biggest factor in gaining weight/muscle....
    x2......This is correct info. Not what you want to hear, but it's true.

It's impossible not to mention diet with those stats. Sorry.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You cant leave the diet out, building muscle tissue is a balance of many things and diet is one of the major ones, your stats show you need to work on your diet, alot more can be achieved by diet alone with your stats.

Also dbol only is not a good cycle, you need to do some research on first cycles, Test only is the way forward, dbol will only blow you full of water and you will probably loose everything what you gained at the end, also dbol will give you liver stress, please do more research on first cycles.

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    You will go from 150 to 175 back to 150. Enjoy. Why ask for advice then argue with what people are telling you?

ghetto: "if you cant gain weight through diet naturally the all the aas in the world wont help you" Then why do you take aas? lol you just contradict yourself.

stpete: Seriously? you dont have anything to add about first pass effect?

Marcus: I do not claim to "leave diet out".

PLEASE focus on my question about first pass effect.

Looks like many of you guys are just focusing on diet. which makes me think you are just trying to build your REPUTATION on here to which i redirect you to the nutrition section of this site (diet forum). Please do not spam.

And stop trying to "burn" newbies! (yes ive researched some of your replys guys baad...lol)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Researcher View Post
    You will go from 150 to 175 back to 150. Enjoy. Why ask for advice then argue with what people are telling you?
    Alright, thanks, i will see if i go back down and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by c17alpha View Post
    ghetto: "if you cant gain weight through diet naturally the all the aas in the world wont help you" Then why do you take aas? lol you just contradict yourself.

Looks like many of you guys are just focusing on diet. which makes me think you are just trying to build your REPUTATION on here to which i redirect you to the nutrition section of this site (diet forum). Please do not spam.

And stop trying to "burn" newbies! (yes ive researched some of your replys guys baad...lol)

With your stats, alot more can be done with your diet, its plain to see the reason why you cant gain weight or muscle is because of your diet, by adjusting your diet you will gain some natural weight which is what is needed to use AAS, you need a good solid base and with your height and weight you can do alot more via diet, because its easy to see you havent go it in order.

Dbol only isnt a good cycle, you need to research first cycles, if you did this you will see that test only is the way to go when you have got some natural base to work from, with your stats it looks like you havent.

If your looking for a answer what you want to hear, why ask?

No one is trying to burn you, you are not listening to the advice, if you dont like it go somewhere else who will advice no matter if your ready or not.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its your diet at 150lbs you have alot of natural growing to do. Also your planed cycle is terrible.

fig
    fig is offline Member

There is a genetic max for muscle gain. Once you meet that, you need AAS AND diet to grow. Thats why he uses AAS. If YOU can't gain at 150lb/6'2", you will not gain any meaningful weight with AAS either.

(i also asked to leave diet out of answers)
    Shouldn't argue with vets. They are trying to help you. They know more than you.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Man if I had just a nickel for every super skinny guy who thinks his diet is fine I'd be the next Bill Gates. Your diet is obviously not fine, and by not embracing that you're wasting your time and ours.
    I'm out.

Blog Entries

im not sure how i contradicted myself......i weight trained,for 6 years natty before starting a cycle...in those years i learned how to grow by adjusting my diet and finding what works for me....i am also 37yrs old and after much time of reasurching/reading hundreds of threads of cycles i have a good knowledge about all the compounds including pct and how to use them all safely and RESPONSIBLY......i had a dam good base from witch to build apon.....i took my time and made an educated and informed decision.....do what you want.....im out as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Man if I had just a nickel for every super skinny guy who thinks his diet is fine I'd be the next Bill Gates. Your diet is obviously not fine, and by not embracing that you're wasting your time and ours.
    I'm out.
    I'm actually not skinny at all. I don't have a particularly high bone density like some of you nickel headed bloaks. What the heck is with the bill gates zinger u nerd. i'd post a pic up but some of u 37 year old pervs just sit on this site all day.

Anyways y'all just a bunch a premade haters.
    I really gotta ask some Phd's rather than ppl who might not even have BSc's.

N.S, B.SC
    MSc Candidate
    Graduate Studies
    University of Toronto

NOBODY_CAN_HOLD_US_DOWN

*** AND STILL NO ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q ABOUT FIRST PASS EFFECT***

ZaneTrain is offline Junior Member
    your going to get stronger and gain weight, but your going to lose it so why not do a real cycle?

With your stats, alot more can be done with your diet, its plain to see the reason why you cant gain weight or muscle its because of your diet, by adjusting your diet you will gain some natural weight which is what is needed to use AAS, you need a good solid base and with your height and weight you can do alot more via diet, because its easy to see you havent go it in order.

Dbol only isnt a good cycle, you need to research first cycles, if you did this you will see that test only is the way to go when you have got some natural base to work from, with your stats it looks like you havent.

No one is trying to burn you, you are not listening to the advice, if you dont like it go somewhere else who will advice no matter if your ready or not.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    What the heck is with the bill gates zinger u nerd. i'd post a pic up but some of u 37 year old pervs just sit on this site all day.

N.S, B.SC
    MSc Candidate
    Graduate Studies
    University of Toronto

NOBODY_CAN_HOLD_US_DOWN

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you've obviousily got a bsc in stupid and a phd in ignorance. and with a degree in sport science i can tell you tht wat your being told about diet is correct

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fig View Post
    that means that hes abouve us all with his booksmart degrees.....to bad he dosent have any common sence.....see because of his degrees he is so smart that he already knows everything that it took us all years to learn through our own studies and experience....i mean who needs real world experience when you are as smart and all knowing as he.....i bow to you o great one........

douchbag......

bifda is offline Associate Member
    lmao

myxa is offline New Member
    c17alpha this people not wrong the know ther sfaff u need to lorn from them and dont be so ignorand

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Firstly, lets say i am able to get some real dianabol (methandrostenolone ) from my family in Poland.

I've read 20 mg a day is recom. for 4 weeks is it?
    (im planning to do 10mg morning and 10 mg evening)

Lets also assume i have a great diet (which i do have =) + working out.
    (lets omit both of these here for clairity)

My actual question is that the drug is oral so its going to go through the first pass effect and so should i take di with high lipid foods in order to sheild it from first pass effect & therefore increase its uptake? ( shutteling it into/through cell membranes)

Basically i want bulk + only take one anabolic for this first time + no inject.

Sorry if i over bloged.
    This will make no difference.. the food will not "shield" it

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm actually not skinny at all. I don't have a particularly high bone density like some of you nickel headed bloaks. What the heck is with the bill gates zinger u nerd. i'd post a pic up but some of u 37 year old pervs just sit on this site all day.

N.S, B.SC
    MSc Candidate
    Graduate Studies
    University of Toronto

NOBODY_CAN_HOLD_US_DOWN
    To funny, another person asking for advise and when they dont hear what they want start insulting everyone. LOL 37 going on 13?

The diet isnt even worth commenting on.

.EA. is offline Associate Member

N.S, B.SC
    MSc Candidate
    Graduate Studies
    University of Toronto

NOBODY_CAN_HOLD_US_DOWN
    Oh Jesus dear lord. It's been a while since I dealt with one of you ignorant, snobby waste of oxygen. It's a good thing I decided to read this thread before calling it a night.

Listen here bro, education in Canada isn't that high. Do you realize how many people I encounter that are finishing University, but can't even keep up a proper conversation with me? Schooling in the west isn't about intelligence; it's about work habit. You work your a$$ off, you will achieve any sort of degree you want. I can guarantee you that. You ever want to get into an intellectual debate or conversation, I'm your man. On these forums though I'm your worst nightmare. Trust me...I was ranting and debating with a psych. prof. when I was still in High School as a junior.

The thing I don't like about your kind is that naturally you people are losers. I'm sorry but it's true. Maybe it's childhood neglect or some sort of self-defense mechanism from childhood trauma, but you people lack pretty much every natural ability...literally. So you make up for it by pushing school to the max, working away day and night and getting your degree so you can gloat about it all day long. And you use that for everything. Girls, 'social survival'...whatever else you can think of. It's funny how then you dipsh!ts make fun of others because they may not have money or "power" that you acquired after 4-8 years of no-lifing and getting made fun of.

But the fact is, I'll still think of you as a tool, I'll still think you're an unoriginal fruitcake who HAD to do what you do in order to be even close to success in life. And I'll still find it funny that your type will always be jealous of my kind of people, because we can find success, out-smart and outdo you any day, look and feel great and on top of that do it with style.

On the other hand, have fun being a moderately wealthy, ignorant dumba$$ who has to flash his money and brag about his degrees just to even attract a girl's attention. I wish you luck on your ruined marriages since you are a terrible and ignorant person to begin with, and you can only pay a girl to suck you off for so long. And I hope you have fun with Candy who'll be willing to go home with you for 650 bucks when you hit 35+ and realize you're a lonely excuse for a man who can't find friends without paying for them.

Anyways I just felt like stomping you to the ground. I make fun of you people so much I should have a sit-com. But onto my advice:

DBol 's absorption is moderately the same, except if you use liver cleaning agents like Milk Thistle. It is advised to take DBol with meals to avoid bloat.

Your biggest problem is diet. You may be smarter than average, but you are talking to seasoned Bodybuilders that have seen a lot in their lifetime. They trained with lots of people like yourself, know what works, and on top of that they have achieved more than a very respectable amount of success. So then again, you're not so smart...

Second, you will lose most of your gains from DBol. Whatever you retain is basically what you could have put on naturally. It's nice to look at things in theory, but wouldn't it be nice if life worked the way one may theorize. Things always look better on paper...

How much calories are you eating a day? How much of it is Protein, Carbs and Fats? Aim for at least 2500-2800 calories a day. 225-250g of Protein. That's the only way you'll gain.

So you better start respecting people around here. Go ahead and try to implement the mindless muscle head cliche, but there are always exceptions. Like myself.

I had fun tearing you apart. Just read and learn. It may save your life.

Ciao.
    Last edited by .EA.; 10-18-2009 at 05:08 AM.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Wow! yeah, what he said ^^^but not as harsh! lol

Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    Oh Jesus dear lord. It's been a while since I dealt with one of you ignorant, snobby waste of oxygen. It's a good thing I decided to read this thread before calling it a night.

Listen here bro, education in Canada isn't that high. Do you realize how many people I encounter that are finishing University, but can't even keep up a proper conversation with me? Schooling in the west isn't about intelligence; it's about work habit. You work your a$$ off, you will achieve any sort of degree you want. I can guarantee you that. You ever want to get into an intellectual debate or conversation, I'm your man. On these forums though I'm your worst nightmare. Trust me...I was ranting and debating with a psych. prof. when I was still in High School as a junior.

The thing I don't like about your kind is that naturally you people are losers. I'm sorry but it's true. Maybe it's childhood neglect or some sort of self-defense mechanism from childhood trauma, but you people lack pretty much every natural ability...literally. So you make up for it by pushing school to the max, working away day and night and getting your degree so you can gloat about it all day long. And you use that for everything. Girls, 'social survival'...whatever else you can think of. It's funny how then you dipsh!ts make fun of others because they may not have money or "power" that you acquired after 4-8 years of no-lifing and getting made fun of.

But the fact is, I'll still think of you as a tool, I'll still think you're an unoriginal fruitcake who HAD to do what you do in order to be even close to success in life. And I'll still find it funny that your type will always be jealous of my kind of people, because we can find success, out-smart and outdo you any day, look and feel great and on top of that do it with style.

On the other hand, have fun being a moderately wealthy, ignorant dumba$$ who has to flash his money and brag about his degrees just to even attract a girl's attention. I wish you luck on your ruined marriages since you are a terrible and ignorant person to begin with, and you can only pay a girl to suck you off for so long. And I hope you have fun with Candy who'll be willing to go home with you for 650 bucks when you hit 35+ and realize you're a lonely excuse for a man who can't find friends without paying for them.

Anyways I just felt like stomping you to the ground. I make fun of you people so much I should have a sit-com. But onto my advice:

DBol 's absorption is moderately the same, except if you use liver cleaning agents like Milk Thistle. It is advised to take DBol with meals to avoid bloat.

Your biggest problem is diet. You may be smarter than average, but you are talking to seasoned Bodybuilders that have seen a lot in their lifetime. They trained with lots of people like yourself, know what works, and on top of that they have achieved more than a very respectable amount of success. So then again, you're not so smart...

Second, you will lose most of your gains from DBol. Whatever you retain is basically what you could have put on naturally. It's nice to look at things in theory, but wouldn't it be nice if life worked the way one may theorize. Things always look better on paper...

How much calories are you eating a day? How much of it is Protein, Carbs and Fats? Aim for at least 2500-2800 calories a day. 225-250g of Protein. That's the only way you'll gain.

So you better start respecting people around here. Go ahead and try to implement the mindless muscle head cliche, but there are always exceptions. Like myself.

I had fun tearing you apart. Just read and learn. It may save your life.

Ciao.
    LMFAO

stpete is offline Banned
    I bet he doesn't even respond to that.

Nice job EA.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe a little harsh,but hell someone needed to say it.I was on here last night reading this thread and thinking this kid is very confused and a smartass.I have a hard time helping someone that has a bad attitude.

Thread Information