hey the name's Rob, im 34 yrs old.

iv been lifting serious now for about 13 years. i did a cycle of test C when i was 26 or so, made good gains.

im 5'10, 207 pounds and 8.5% bodyfat.

i made such good gains off my last cycle that i wasn't really too pushed to do another cycle... but i find in the last year that iv been thinking more and more about getting to the next level.

i sorted out my diet about 4 years ago, and since then i think iv gained more than even when i was on test!

im thinking about doing another cycle really soon. iv been hovering around on the forums reading different threads, trying to scrape as much info as i can. So far here's what I'm thinking:

deca 400 mg per week
test e 500 mg per week

iv been reading on the forum a lot about hcg , and also aromasin , so il definitely consider taking them if i can get my hands on them.

im thinking of using dianabol also for the first 4 weeks, maybe about 40mg per day.

one thing im a lil worried about is "deca dick", which i hear is caused by high levels of prolactin. can a drug be taken to keep prolactin levels down?

is there any other drugs i shud be considering? so far im looking at:

deca
test E
hcg
aromasin
(and some other drug to keep prolactin levels down)

any advice u can give wud b great

oh yeah i had a full medical for my job last april and everything came back fine, doctor said id live to be 100 at this rate