Misery13 is offline Not Here

Talking meguan tabs 500mg?

My buddy just came back from south america with some tabs labeled MEGUAN they are 500mg ea...now I've ran the search engine looking to figure out what this crap is but I have been unsuccessful so far...unable to post a pick of the box or pills at this time...sorry...now I don't know what my friend was thinking or what he thought he was buying...his spanish is horrible...can anyone help me out please and thank you...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Meguan not indicated in:
    Composition: Each tablet contains metformin hydrochloride 500 mg and excipients: copovidone, povidone, prosolv HD 90, magnesium stearate, Opadry 33 G 28,707 (6 cP hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), lactose monohydrate, macrogol, triacetate glycerol).

Metformin is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes (non-insulin -dependent diabetes). Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent heart disease, strokes, kidney disease, blindness, circulation problems, and decreased sexual ability. Metformin belongs to the class of drugs known as biguanides. It works by helping to restore your body's proper response to the insulin you naturally produce, and by decreasing the amount of sugar that your liver makes and that your stomach/intestines absorb.

OTHER USES:
    This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional. Google......

Metformin may be used with lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise to prevent diabetes in people who are at high risk for becoming diabetic. It is also used in women with a certain disease of the ovaries (polycystic ovarian syndrome). By helping your body to respond better to insulin, metformin may decrease the risk of diabetes, make menstrual cycles more regular, and increase fertility.

here is the only thing I could find and it was under a different name...

metformin
    An oral antidiabetic agent, C4H11N5, that decreases glucose production by the liver and lowers plasma glucose levels.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Meguan not indicated in:
    Composition: Each tablet contains metformin hydrochloride 500 mg and excipients: copovidone, povidone, prosolv HD 90, magnesium stearate, Opadry 33 G 28,707 (6 cP hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), lactose monohydrate, macrogol, triacetate glycerol).

Metformin is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes (non-insulin -dependent diabetes). Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent heart disease, strokes, kidney disease, blindness, circulation problems, and decreased sexual ability. Metformin belongs to the class of drugs known as biguanides. It works by helping to restore your body's proper response to the insulin you naturally produce, and by decreasing the amount of sugar that your liver makes and that your stomach/intestines absorb.

OTHER USES:
    This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional. Google......

Metformin may be used with lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise to prevent diabetes in people who are at high risk for becoming diabetic. It is also used in women with a certain disease of the ovaries (polycystic ovarian syndrome). By helping your body to respond better to insulin, metformin may decrease the risk of diabetes, make menstrual cycles more regular, and increase fertility.

cool that was what I was looking for...thank you very much...now I'm going to go slap my friend...

so how would this benefit me while on or off cycle...or is this useless to me as he just gave it to me...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    so how would this benefit me while on or off cycle...or is this useless to me as he just gave it to me...
    I'll go with the useless aspect of it.

Best

T

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    I'll go with the useless aspect of it.

Best

T
    yeah that's what I'm leaning towards too..

Thread Information