chris1 is offline Junior Member

is 22 to young for a cycle

i hav already dne a 6 week course of anavar only clycle. i am nw considering doin a test anathate and anavar cycle for 6 week weeks can any 1 gve suggetions
    height=5ft 10"
    weight=147 pounds lite i knw
    training-year and a half

on the anavar cycle i got my weight down because i was over weight now i amd looking to get bigger

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally don't think so, if you have plateaued. Plus you rebound quick. I started at 21

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh wait haha... sorry missed your weight is only 147...... thats a little light... hang off the juice... diet/training/supps if you want. When you get to 195ish... then you shoud be good to cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I personally think your to young, especially with those stats and with only 1.5yrs worth of training under your belt. It takes time for your body to get use to lifting and your legimate,connective tissue and tendons all need to strengthen from intense workouts.

I would also bet you havent reached your natural base, diet is the most important thing you can control and manipulate to build muscle, its takes yrs to find out how to eat to build tissue and what foods suit you the best, from what you have told us you have no base to use AAS and if you concentrate on your diet now for a couple more yrs you will be in a great position to start cycling and build some great muscle and be able to maintain it without any major concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I personally think your to young, especially with those stats and with only 1.5yrs worth of training under your belt. It takes time for your body to get use to lifting and your legimate,connective tissue and tendons all need to strengthen from intense workouts.

I would also bet you havent reached your natural base, diet is the most important thing you can control and manipulate to build muscle, its takes yrs to find out how to eat to build tissue and what foods suit you the best, from what you have told us you have no base to use AAS and if you concentrate on your diet now for a couple more yrs you will be in a great position to start cycling and build some great muscle and be able to maintain it without any major concerns.
    fanks for the input much appreciated

gains

so what would my gains be like if i was to start a cycle with a good proper diet

Quote Originally Posted by chris1 View Post
    so what would my gains be like if i was to start a cycle with a good proper diet
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

have bein on diet section asking for advice but none is bein giveing but thanx for your help

Post your diet here then, lets have a look

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    u need to eat bro your tiny steroids will do nothing for you

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    im same height as u, when i first touched gear i was at 180lbs at 10% bf, i think u should be able to gain more with right diet mate, whats your lifts like?

Hatchman33 is offline New Member
    If you are 21 years old and that light you have not been working out for to long. Most likely if you take the roids you will bulk up but when you go off cycle you will get to easily discouraged because you feel that you can only get bigger with roids. Apparently you have a very high metabolism. You need to consume 4000 calories a day min. Its important for you to get bigger naturally first on your own so you know what it takes to get there then use the roids as something to get you the extra step. You need to train heavy weight low reps and long rest peroids between sets. Get those muscle growing!
    In the meantime to stay motivated keep doing your research this is a always growing industry knowledge is power. Only listen to people who have been in the game for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchman33 View Post
    If you are 21 years old and that light you have not been working out for to long. Most likely if you take the roids you will bulk up but when you go off cycle you will get to easily discouraged because you feel that you can only get bigger with roids. Apparently you have a very high metabolism. You need to consume 4000 calories a day min. Its important for you to get bigger naturally first on your own so you know what it takes to get there then use the roids as something to get you the extra step. You need to train heavy weight low reps and long rest peroids between sets. Get those muscle growing!
    In the meantime to stay motivated keep doing your research this is a always growing industry knowledge is power. Only listen to people who have been in the game for a long time.
    i am 22 i have bein working out for a year and a half i was over weight when i first started training thanx for the input

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchman33 View Post
    4000 cals a day is rubbish!!!!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    4000 cals a day is rubbish!!!!
    ?...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    ?...
    theres no way he needs 4000cals a day, im 235lbs at the mo on a cycle and growing on 3200cals, so much exaggerating on cals on here

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    theres no way he needs 4000cals a day, im 235lbs at the mo on a cycle and growing on 3200cals, so much exaggerating on cals on here
    gotcha i thought you meant the other way around,,

Blog Entries
    lol, no mate. the noobs really should buy a well revised sports nutrition book and educate themselves. ppl spouting off about throwing 4000cals down your neck is complete ignorance and misleading

darkcrayz is offline Member
    lol, no mate. the noobs really should buy a well revised sports nutrition book and educate themselves. ppl spouting off about throwing 4000cals down your neck is complete ignorance and misleading
    thank you. people throw cals out like its nothing. doesnt mean anything without the macronutrient make up.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1 View Post
    training-year and a half
    no offense man but you havent pushed your natural limits with only 1.5 years training. just eat and train hard you will grow for a few years naturally.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    no offense man but you havent pushed your natural limits with only 1.5 years training. just eat and train hard you will grow for a few years naturally.
    x2 ^^, after 13yrs training natural i believe i still could have pushed boundaries if i was still competing

Thread Information