D750 is offline New Member

Tren or Deca with Test or Sus

Hey All,

New to this site but seem alot of knowlege here !
    I looking to start my my 3rd cycle & not 100% sure, My last was
    1ml of test 400 & deca 300 once a week for 12 weeks , first 4 with Dbol 35mg ED last 6 weeks winny oral . pct clomid & nolva

now was thinking of a change, I had good results from above with no sides so maybe shouldnt change but thought may do Tren with either test 400 or tri sus same dbol & winny & pct

Any advice would be really appreciated as not sure on the tren ace as mixed reports

thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    what are your stats and goals?

I am 36 , been training for lots of years , am 210lbs, train 3-5 times a week, eat well. I would like to gain lean muscle, the last cycle worked well & gained approx a stone which I have kept so would like to gain some more size but retain the hard look & my abs ! Heard tren ace was a good lean muscle builder.

any thoughts ?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    height and body fat?

Yes, tren (combined with solid diet) is very good at putting on lean mass.

research and read alot of the threads on tren and see if it's something you really want to try.

if you had good results with your last cycle, I'd be inclined to stick with what works.

I am 6ft & not sure on bf as scales been busted for a while & my gym doesnt have any ! but I am fairly lean.

You maybe right about sticking to what I know works I just seen a few threads that sounded good but not sure if I would benefit massively . what doseage of tren would be a good start if decided
    thanks for the advise

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing a cycle with sus, test and winny now and so far half way and gained 5kg. But my next cycle will be test and tren with winny. Not a fan of Deca at all.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D750 View Post
    I am 6ft & not sure on bf as scales been busted for a while & my gym doesnt have any ! but I am fairly lean.

You maybe right about sticking to what I know works I just seen a few threads that sounded good but not sure if I would benefit massively . what doseage of tren would be a good start if decided
    thanks for the advise
    50mg/day of tren A is a good starting point.

you can always adjust dose as you go along.

Thanks for the advice guys , I think going to leave the tren alone as I dont really want to inject more than twice a week, once ideally, looking for something to replace the deca , thought about Primo but fromwhat I have read that is needed to be EOD ..

Any advice on what to replace deca with ? or advise on cyle in general ?

(old cycle 1ml of test 400 & deca 300 once a week for 12 weeks , first 4 with Dbol 35mg ED last 6 weeks winny oral . pct clomid & nolva)

Thanks

Thread Information