goodlifting is offline Associate Member

what do you guys think?

want to start my first cycle. very simple with just test e and nolvadex . how many ml a week should be taken? any suggestions on what test to use and pct would be appreciated. i'm 22, 5'6", 165 in training, 7% bf, been training for about 6 years.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    IMO! wait till you are 24 or 25 before cycling!

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlifting View Post
    want to start my first cycle. very simple with just test e and nolvadex. how many ml a week should be taken? any suggestions on what test to use and pct would be appreciated. i'm 22, 5'6", 165 in training, 7% bf, been training for about 6 years.
    wait till ur at least 23...

do more readings before u decide... after all it's ur call

vatochingon is offline Junior Member
    I hear some guys say 22 is ok but then other guys say wait till your 25 it will be a never ending debate --
    this is just what i have read so far as im still learning myself so hopefully somone can either back me up or correct me on this
    You should run the test at about 400mg/week
    Although its not necessary you can get some arimidex or some letro to combat gyno symptoms as long as you got the novla on hand in case you get some gyno flaring up you can run it at 20mg/ ed till the symptoms subside you'll also need some clomid/novla for your pct you can find a bunch of info on that in the pct forum

vatochingon is offline Junior Member
    also look through all my old posts it will give you some good insight into possiable long term side effects at any rate do some more reasearch and post your cycle before you start!

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    thanks you guys. i realize that i am a bit young but i thought it was a good idea to check with the people in here to be sure about the things i'm researching. i have a ways to go before i start and i appreciate anymore info on it.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id wait,, for me personally i was a twig and didnt start gainging weight naturally until my metabolism slowed down a little around 24 yrs of age,, if you wait a few years you will prb start growing naturally and also avoid fkn up your hormonal system
    i didnt start aas til about 28 yrs

Thread Information