Banana_ is offline New Member

Good first cycle?

I was thinking about using test prop to get it fast out my system IF gyno issues start because i'm sensitive for getting gyno otherwise i would use Test-E. I will use proviron while being on for less aromatization. If gyno starts i will add nolvadex and stop the cycle.

what do you guys think about this FIRST cycle? And would option1 or option2 be better?

Option 1
    week 1-10: Test Prop 100mg EOD (Mo,Wed,Fri)
    Proviron 25mg ED
    Roaccutane 20mg ED
    2/3 days after last inject:
    PCT: 11-14 Weeks Nolvadex 20mg ED

Option2:
    week 1-5: Test Prop 100mg EOD (Mo,Wed,Fri)
    week 6-8: Test Prop 150mg EOD (Mo,Wed,Fri)
    Proviron 25mg ED
    Roaccutane 20mg ED
    2/3 days after last inject:
    PCT: 11-14 Weeks Nolvadex 20mg ED

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    stats please?

I like cycle 1 better but pct needs work. how do you know your gyno prone if this is first cycle? and dont let gyno being your deciding factor for running prop. your fine with longer ester at moderate dose and proper ancillaries.

puberal gyno, got surgery on it but they kept a lil bit under the nipple because of cosmetic reasons. Reason for prop is because it will get out of my system when i stop and that would be much better to get the gyno away.

Option1 because it's longer? I thought option2 would be better because of the edge i would get from the higer dose in the last 3 weeks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    stats please?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

i dont like the increase mid cycle on option 2. ideally id recommend option 1 but shorten to 8 weeks. should be plenty for a first cycle.

what i was saying is gyno doesnt develop overnight. if you chose a longer ester and kept you dose around 400-500mg/week and ran a very low dose AI from the start you shouldnt have any issues. especially with nolva on hand as well.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    i dont like the increase mid cycle on option 2. ideally id recommend option 1 but shorten to 8 weeks. should be plenty for a first cycle.

what i was saying is gyno doesnt develop overnight. if you chose a longer ester and kept you dose around 400-500mg/week and ran a very low dose AI from the start you shouldnt have any issues. especially with nolva on hand as well.
    Hmm, my first plan was a simple 500mg test e EW. Which AI would you recommend then and on which dose?

Are you sure the longer ester won't be worse for the gyno? I'd rather don't take the risk..

we need your stats man. weve both asked now. post em up so we can further help you.

5'11
    12%

don't understand why this would make you guys help me in a different way but ok..
    Last edited by Banana_; 10-31-2009 at 01:16 PM.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    your young to cycle test levels and gh levels are high..
    do a good diet and good workout program u will reach ur goal without roids...

Quote Originally Posted by H_U_G_O View Post
    your young to cycle test levels and gh levels are high..
    do a good diet and good workout program u will reach ur goal without roids...
    are you stupid? Did i ask if i COULD cycle and ask if you guys would see if it's possible. You don';t know shit about my test levels and gh levels. My diet is good, my workout is good.

And most important: you DON'T know what my goals are so don't say what i can or can't achieve, stupid ****.

this is the shittiest forum. only thing you will get is miserable people wanting to be e-heroes by saving people from aas. It's my freaking choice to cycling, help or stfu.

ignorant ****s, just knew I wouldn't get decent advice in here.
    Last edited by Banana_; 10-31-2009 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banana_ View Post
    are you stupid? Did i ask if i COULD cycle and ask if you guys would see if it's possible. You don';t know shit about my test levels and gh levels. My diet is good, my workout is good.

And most important: you DON'T know what my goals are so don't say what i can or can't achieve, stupid ****.

this is the shittiest forum. only thing you will get is miserable people wanting to be e-heroes by saving people from aas. It's my freaking choice to cycling, help or stfu.

ignorant ****s, just knew I wouldn't get decent advice in here.
    wow. i come back to help you and this is how you respond to people giving you solid advice?

you dont understand how stats such as age, and bodyfat correlate to AAS usage?

if thats the attitude you want to have then my advice is to find a less shitty forum.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    or a big fat ban ..........

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    wow. i come back to help you and this is how you respond to people giving you solid advice?

you dont understand how stats such as age, and bodyfat correlate to AAS usage?

if thats the attitude you want to have then my advice is to find a less shitty forum.
    agreed, I came back to help, but I don't give a damn if you ever get help with an attitude like yours.

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Agreed

Go browse another forum, you lost you shot here

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    I used to hate it when guys would try to tell me to wait for cycle, and stuff like that, but now that Ive been around a little while, and finished a cycle, I completely understand why they did so.
    If your gonna cycle, then you need to take time and get good responses for a while. Your not gonna make any friends with that attitude my friend.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ lol i said in another thread, "who's up next, michael myers"??

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana_ View Post
    5'11
    12%

don't understand why this would make you guys help me in a different way but ok..
    too young! research more...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    How about do a Banana cycle?

Thread Information