gp170 is offline Junior Member

Help Me Do It Right

Im starting my research on a cycle and need some advice. This is going to be my first cycle and my only cycle so I want to do it right. Im am not looking to become a monster, so I dont care for High doages. Id rather lighten the dose and extend my cycle a little bit if I can avoid side effects. I was looking into taking sustanon 250 from what I have read it seems like alot of people take it and are happy with it. I have some gyno on both nipples from a stupid pro hormone I took when I was 18, so I dont want it to get worse. I figure ill do my cycle now so that once I have the surgery for the gyno, I wont have to worry about it coming back. Please give me advice, what to run, how long, pct, anti estrogen, etc. thanks alot

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats? If you've already got gyno then AAS are prob. not for you. Test E or C for first cycle is typically the way to go.

23 yrs
    5"8
    170 lbs
    Body Fat is probably a little high, Im not fat, you could see upper abs a little but I have been on a bulking phase. Ive been working out for about 4 years, but this last year I became alot more serious and went from about 145 to 170 now.

Can you clarify a little more detail about what Test E and Test C are? Thank You

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gp170 View Post
    Im starting my research on a cycle and need some advice. This is going to be my first cycle and my only cycle so I want to do it right. Im am not looking to become a monster, so I dont care for High doages. Id rather lighten the dose and extend my cycle a little bit if I can avoid side effects. I was looking into taking sustanon 250 from what I have read it seems like alot of people take it and are happy with it. I have some gyno on both nipples from a stupid pro hormone I took when I was 18, so I dont want it to get worse. I figure ill do my cycle now so that once I have the surgery for the gyno, I wont have to worry about it coming back. Please give me advice, what to run, how long, pct, anti estrogen, etc. thanks alot

Sorry to break it to you bud, but you CAN and WILL get gyno even after having surgery especially when you take steroids . You know why? Because gyno forms behind the nipple, well during surgery they take out MOST OF IT, but NOT all of it the doctor has to leave a little behind each nipple in order to prevent the nipple from caving inward.

So you will always have a little bit of your gyno and taking steroids will causing it to flare up and grow again thus wasting the 2-4 grand you just spent. It has happend to members of this forum before.

I do know and understand this, Ive had the gyno for about 3 years and have done plenty of research. If you re read my topic I specifically state that I want to do this cycle before I have surgery, so when I do get rid of the gyno I wont be taking any steroid or prohormones to cause it to come back. I will allow my body to fully balance and recover from the test before I even think about having the surgery.

anyone?

help?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol,, no one does just one
    id wait til after surgery and your ready,,, you have to take like almost a month off of really workin out after the surgery

Thread Information