H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member

What do u think ?

hey guys, i'm on week 5 of my test cycle 500mg/week , i'm not completely satisfied with the results so far, however i was going to do it for 10 weeks, but i was thinking since today i start week 5 i start injecting 750mg for week 5 and week 6 than 500 mg for week 7... end of my cycle and 2 weeks later the pct..
    what do u think ? shall i do it like that or stick for 10 weeks ?

on the other hand i'm planning to start stanazol with it but i only have 20 ml (50mg/ml) is it enough for 4 weeks ? would i see diffrence with 20 ml or shall i buy more ?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    If I recall correctly this is your first cycle so I definitely would avoid to jump from 500 mg to 750 mg and then back to 500 mg! It is not a lottery.

The fact you are not satisfied with the results might mean your diet is not correct or maybe your training regime should be improved, perhaps both.
    Furthermore, to be helped by those who ran that compound before, you should also re-write your full stats and clarify what you have obtained so far compared to what you thought you might have accomplished.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    test e will take anything up from 4-8wks to kick in and with some of the diet "advice" you have been posting lately id def re evaluate it, i knw you say youve a dietician, but some of the stuff youve been posting is wide of the mark.for example, on my first cycle I blew up like nothin ordinary on a not so great diet, so could be probs with yours

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    If I recall correctly this is your first cycle so I definitely would avoid to jump from 500 mg to 750 mg and then back to 500 mg! It is not a lottery.

The fact you are not satisfied with the results might mean your diet is not correct or maybe your training regime should be improved, perhaps both.
    Furthermore, to be helped by those who ran that compound before, you should also re-write your full stats and clarify what you have obtained so far compared to what you thought you might have accomplished.
    I agree.

give the long estered test time to work. re-evaluate diet/training, and be patient.

I wouldn't even worry about the stanazol now. More drugs doesn't always equate to better gains.

plus thats not enough winny ethier....thats enough for only 50/day for 20 days, which isn't long enough

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you aren't seeing gains I would adjust your diet not the dosage.

thanks for the opinion guys, Marcus i'm seeing gains but not as i expected maybe i expected too much for the 1st cycle but i see a diffrence ill be posting photos on week 7 see the change.

as for my diet i guess most of it is protien eating less than 200 g carbs but i feel there's something wrong coz i'm gaining weight around my abs, started cardio today so hopefuly ill see changes..

as for the winny ill keep for for the 2nd cycle with or 3rd or watever u guys advise me..

as for Training, my coach advise me with such a program:

Monday: chest and biceps (5 workouts chest, by 4 workouts biceps)
    Tuesday: shoulder and trapez (5 workouts , by 2)
    wednesday: back triceps (5 workouts, by 4)

thursday friday and saturday repeat those and add legs workout..
    he said i'm level 1 in training coz i'm taking steroids .. and i should train as hard as that, but as far as i know muscles tissues need time to recover and build new tissues.. kind of confused about wat he recommended.
    either he's retarded or he's trying to be a coach. or he's right :S

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Working every muscle twice per week is over kill.

if anything you should train legs twice a week and everything else once a week.

and so wend you do back, then thurs you do biceps? bro no wonder your not groing your body isn't having any time to recover...even though steriods increase healing times that doesnt mean you can work out 6 days in a row

i said my coach said that but i'm not doing it ... but yea i actually know that but i do work out 6 days in a row each day 1 exercise

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by H_U_G_O View Post
    i said my coach said that but i'm not doing it ... but yea i actually know that but i do work out 6 days in a row each day 1 exercise
    I work-out like this:
    2 days on 1 off and only ONE muscle part per work-out, unless I train the arms (biceps & triceps together).
    After one complete cycle is over (I mean once I trained all the muscles group) I rest 2 days and then start again.
    In this way, naturally, I went up from 79kg to 91kg in two years keeping my body fat percentage always around 12/13.
    Of course, a diet must be in check.

why would you tell us what your coach told you when your not even doing it? why wouldn't you tell us what you ARE doing? confused....

Blog Entries
    jesus some trainers are full of shit, you shouldnt be training a muscle more than once a week, i grew consistently and naturally for 13yrs on a basic three day split based around bench, squat and deadlift. hit the main exercise first then 3-4 assistant exercises to finish, do cardio on the free days, take sat and sun off. basically mon, wed, fri. you cant go wrong, is your coach and "dietician" the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    jesus some trainers are full of shit, you shouldnt be training a muscle more than once a week, i grew consistently and naturally for 13yrs on a basic three day split based around bench, squat and deadlift. hit the main exercise first then 3-4 assistant exercises to finish, do cardio on the free days, take sat and sun off. basically mon, wed, fri. you cant go wrong, is your coach and "dietician" the same person?
    haha, ya i know, but ppl know how to do the basic lifts so when they get a trainer and pay him a bunch of cash, they want exotic workouts so ppl think they are getting ther moneys worth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    haha, ya i know, but ppl know how to do the basic lifts so when they get a trainer and pay him a bunch of cash, they want exotic workouts so ppl think they are getting ther moneys worth
    yep, thts all alot of PT's are, fukn sales people, no real world training experience themselves, give the rest of us a bad name, ive worked alongside a few dodgy PT'S b4

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    he also has a certificate in personal training, gym instructor, recovery techniques etc.. etcc.. and he's still ful of shit i agree, and no the coach is not my dietition i stopped going to her because she will knw am on steroids ... she will get pissed though

Blog Entries
    he also has a certificate in personal training, gym instructor, recovery techniques etc.. etcc.. and he's still ful of shit i agree, and no the coach is not my dietition i stopped going to her because she will knw am on steroids... she will get pissed though
    try asking some of the bigger guys at the gym for a bit of training advice, any1 dedicated to what they do wont mind helpin sum1 out

Blog Entries
    if your not sure on what your doing u need sum1 who has been doing for along time and has accomplished summit, to point u in the right direction, leave the pussies and dolly birds to the pt's

Thread Information