Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BJC
    BJC is offline New Member

Seeking advice (deca test cycle)

I have purchased supertest 400 & deca 200

was going to run
    1-12 week test 600mg
    1-10 week deca 400mg

I have not had any previous experiance with steroids , i have been training hard and consistent for a year and a half and havn't really progressed all that much over the past 6 months, i eat right having 6 meals a day 3 hour intervals 5 servings of veg 2 servings of fruit, drinking over 5 litres of water a day so feel i am at my peak.

I am still quite young 20 years of age and done my research on what is considered benefits and negatives of steroids have taken risks into consideration and am here for interest on peoples advice on extra things to add to the cycle.

Possibly weather it would be worth me getting an AI to use incase of gyno/water retention during cycle, and interested to know weather those portions of test deca is not a smart idea for a 1st cycle with me being unsure on how my body will react to the drug.

Also any information on PCT would be very helpful, along with portions.

Sorry about the long ass post although i am here not to get critisised for any sort of lack of knowledge, but to learn and make sure i benefit from my cycle and do things right and maintaining some sort of safety, i appreciate any help that is given and thank those who reply. I have not started the cycle yet but am keen on starting asap but would like to have everything i need b4 i do ovcoarse.

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    All I'll say is that at 20 years old - you risk doing alot of damage to yourself as you havent stopped growing/maturing.

You REALLY shouldnt touch gear for another 3-5 years at least.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca 200 like in the banner above? If you got your test and Deca from the above banner you are good to go.

If not you really need to re consider your actions and think about the long term, not just the next 6 months - 1yr...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Deca 200 like in the banner above? If you got your test and Deca from the above banner you are good to go.

If not you really need to re consider your actions and think about the long term, not just the next 6 months - 1yr...

vatochingon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

whats up with that banner at the top? are those chemical variations on the real thing?
    Holy cow I can see why you "vets" flamed me when I first started asking questions cuz man the same things get asked every day around here and the same answer always goes out!! im even getting a little wary of it and I dont even have 100 posts yet and some of you have thousands!!!!
    Ha anyways thanks alot and keep up the good work!!!!
    Last edited by vatochingon; 11-03-2009 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vatochingon View Post
    whats up with that banner at the top? are those chemical variations on the real thing?
    Holy cow I can see why you "vets" flamed me when I first started asking questions cuz man the same things get asked every day around here and the same answer always goes out!! im even getting a little wary of it and I dont even have 100 posts yet and some of you have thousands!!!!
    Ha anyways thanks alot and keep up the good work!!!!
    yup, it gets asked numerous times every day since no one seems to read any of the other post, search or the stickies at the top LOL

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    X2^^^^^^^

BJC
    BJC is offline New Member
    I understand that it is not the best age although i am 6 foot 7 and 95kg i was planning to just do this one cycle get to 105+ then try and maintain it, i understand the risk in having things go wrong with my natural testosteron and that it can effect important things while my body is still maturing although no1 has really answered any of my questions thats y weighing up those risks i would like to make sure i do it the safest way possible so more information would be helpful. Thanks

Thread Information