Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letro help

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amostofi1999 View Post
    thanks man! what about letro? i know letro will wipe out estrogen but i cant get aromasin or adex. what dosage of letro can i run and still not kill all the estrogen? maybe 0.25mg eod?
    Not sure if you saw this thread or not , but it is a article I did that was published in muscular development mag.. The thread has lots of info on the topic .. Heres a link if you wanna check it out ....

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

Merc.

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Not sure if you saw this thread or not , but it is a article I did that was published in muscular development mag.. The thread has lots of info on the topic .. Heres a link if you wanna check it out ....

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

Merc.
    thank you.

asr77 is offline New Member
    I have been off a test/winny cycle for about 3 months, and did a thorough PCT, and thought everythin was chill, till past week or so i started noticing slight sensitivity behind my right nipple, its very very mild but nonetheless it's there...

I have Letro on the way will be here wednesday and will be following guidelines, great thread, but i have a question about sex drive...

although im not super horny (as i would like to be i guess?) i have not shut down since my cycle, but i read letro will kill sex drive... What can i do to help with that??? is that a definite thing? for how long??? I dotn want to disappoint the ladies know what i mean
    my guy suggested 20 days of letro and then a month of anastrozole... I want to have be able to have sex during this time what do i do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information