Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1stime is offline New Member

40mg Tamo still sensitive

Hey all I'm on week 10 of my test e cycle and I up it from 400mg a week to 700 2 weeks ago and I can feel a big difference. Only problem is my nipples are sensitive again, even tho I have been taking 20mg a day of tamo. I uped the dosage to 40mg like 5 days ago and it's still annoying me. Shoul I get arimidex ? An add that til pct.

Also my pct will be happening whilst I am holidaying in Thailand so just double checking I can walk into a pharmacy and buy it off the shelf? Thanks for any input

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    why the hell did u up it from 400 to 700mg?

how long in total have u been on the nolvadex ?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    ^Yeah bro why? I was going to bump mine up until I did the research. If your gyno doesn't get better than stop the cycle. You did drop back town to 400 right?

Felt like doing more for 3 weeks and want to finish my last like 8ml. Already feel a lot better for it other than the sensitive nipples lol. Ah, at day 7 my nipples were like this so I took 40mg of Tamo for 3-4 days then down to 20mg Ed once the sensitivity went away, for the last 9weeks.

And I have a shoot tonight so I can just do less tonight I spose. Didn't really think it would be a big deal. But I'll drop bak down for 2 weeks then finish up for the cycle I guess.

im confused, in your 1st post u said you re still sensitive and now you re saying it went away????

how far into your cycle are you? how long u have left?

just drop to 500 or 600 if you re going to. at this point i dont know if it really matters. i dont think you should drop to 400mg again, your blood levels are gonna be whacked out

Sorry it's hard to re read when I'm on the phone and at work. I'm on week 10 of my cycle. And 7days into this cycle I had sensitive nipples but after taking tamo it went away and I have been takeing the tamo through the last 10weeks and no problems but on week 8 I upped my test dosage and now there sensitive again even tho I'm taken tamo. I'll do 500mg a week for 2 weeks then get ready for pct. Thanks for the info I'll stick at 40mg tamo till this clears up.

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Take tamox at 40mg ed for 2 weeks...that will knock it out.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 1stime View Post
    Hey all I'm on week 10 of my test e cycle and I up it from 400mg a week to 700 2 weeks ago and I can feel a big difference. Only problem is my nipples are sensitive again, even tho I have been taking 20mg a day of tamo. I uped the dosage to 40mg like 5 days ago and it's still annoying me. Shoul I get arimidex ? An add that til pct.

Also my pct will be happening whilst I am holidaying in Thailand so just double checking I can walk into a pharmacy and buy it off the shelf? Thanks for any input
    Back the TEST down to 500mg wk and continue with the 40mg NOLVA daily.

Thread Information