frignugs is offline Associate Member

Foggy stringy jizzy gear

lol, not sure how else to describe it, but that the best I can so: foggy looking, with a stringy, jizzy substance that doesn't break up easily and swirls around when the vial is played with.

Ive had it for awhile now. I know people have used this same batch of gear in the past with no complications, it's likely because it sat in my closet for awhile. Now I am considering if its worth the risk. I'm going to heat it up a few times tomorrow and see what comes out of it.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

few pics, srry for shitty quality...off webcam

kronz is offline Junior Member
    What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by kronz View Post
    What is it?
    Test Enanthate , likely dosed around 300mg, cant remember the BA/BB levels.

I see your pretty new here, not knocking your knowledge or anything, but I'm looking for some members that have good experience in baking/crashed gear and so on. Maybe you do, just wanted to say that.

urbanbody is offline Member
    I've seen a lot of gear like this mostly tren is swirly though. Heating it should do the trick though. Let us know how it works out

Merc. is offline Banned
    Are they crystals that formed ? sounds like it crashed a bit .. Heating it should do the trick ...

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    I've seen a lot of gear like this mostly tren is swirly though. Heating it should do the trick though. Let us know how it works out
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Are they crystals that formed ? sounds like it crashed a bit .. Heating it should do the trick ...

Merc.
    Thanks fellas, I did heat it up today. The swirly white stuff did clear, but there still remains some small white particles and they do not look like crystals.. The gear does look overall cloudy too. I think I'm just going to throw this stuff away. Better safe than sorry though.

Cheers

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frignugs View Post
    Thanks fellas, I did heat it up today. The swirly white stuff did clear, but there still remains some small white particles and they do not look like crystals.. The gear does look overall cloudy too. I think I'm just going to throw this stuff away. Better safe than sorry though.

Cheers
    Have you considered re-filtering?

You chance ruining the whole batch... but if you're just going to throw it out, then I don't think it should be a problem.

Thread Information