dd0316 is offline Member

How the Fvck am i getting ACNE

Yo guys.
    So im like a month and a half through PCT, feeling great now...never had any libido issues, strength and weight is all back where it was when i finished my cycle.
    in fact im back onto gaining again.

heres the thing
    im taking Halodrol Liquigels by Gaspari as a little extra test booster - in canada, they dont have DHEA, just AA and a few other things like tongkat etc. , just to keep things running smoothly

and my god...do i ever have ACNE!
    So i wanna know ,how the fvck can i take a 750mg of test, dbol etc and not have any side effects in terms of acne, maybe the odd pimple here or there...and i start taking some legal supplement, and my back is F*CKING COVERRREDDDD...

Someone explain this to me?

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    same thing happened too me... took a bunch of AAS and then went to a store and bought TrenX... acne everywhere... I'm just now getting it to subside.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you guys are lucky..... wish I had that problem LOL...... i need accutane to control my aas acne.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member
    Can't tell you why you're getting it. But hey, lets solve the problem !

When I got acne on my second cycle, I used this product and it helped a good deal. However, you mentioned you had acne on your back? Man, I think you should just lay off they pct/roids if it's really that bad. Unless you can somehow get these pads on you're back !
    http://www.walgreens.com/store/catal...sku=sku1939724

Best of luck!
    PO

dd0316 is offline Member
    I take tetracycline..and i NEVER have any acne, even during my PCT, didnt have any acne...like i said..the odd small pimple on my arm or on the back of my neck, but nothing like ive got now.

it only started appearing when i started with the Halo-Liquigels - CND version.
    ...as a note..halo is ****ing awesome for ur sex drive..almost as good as on cycle.

any other ppl have any insight into this?

dd0316 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PO OFFICER View Post
    Can't tell you why you're getting it. But hey, lets solve the problem !

When I got acne on my second cycle, I used this product and it helped a good deal. However, you mentioned you had acne on your back? Man, I think you should just lay off they pct/roids if it's really that bad. Unless you can somehow get these pads on you're back !
    http://www.walgreens.com/store/catal...sku=sku1939724

Best of luck!
    PO
    used those before
    i find the Vichy stuff works really well.
    So i use their product, same shit

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    your only a month and a half into post cycle. your hormones are still stabilizing. acne is worse in post cycle for most.

dd0316 is offline Member
    But like i said, it only started when i started the Halodrol.
    It just seems strange

SniperDoc is offline Junior Member
    What you also need to consider if it is indeed Acne or if it is Staph Empantigo. If it is Acne, then it didn't neccesarily come from the OTC gear, it has been in your system, and when you do a system restore or cleansing, it can present itself. The best way to get rid of it, is to go get some Hiba-clense. Wash twice a week with it, while using a abrasive sponge.

Let me know if this helps

-SniperDoc

dd0316 is offline Member
    Sorry, whats staph empantigo?

TrojanBB is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dd0316 View Post
    But like i said, it only started when i started the Halodrol.
    It just seems strange
    cause you're taking the halodrol. That gives tons of people acne

Quote Originally Posted by dd0316 View Post
    Sorry, whats staph empantigo?
    A staph infection. IMO drop the halodrol right now start washing your back with some sort of benzoil peroxide product, those pads might be a good idea. If it doesn't get better then it might be an infection. For which you will require antibiotics given by your doctor. In fact that would be the best advice go see him.

wharton is offline out of here
    I had the same problem, try adding 4-6weeks onto your cycles and reducing the dose of everything slowly ending on 50mg test in the last weeks before you hit pct works for me.

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    some otc cause my acne to get worse for me. 3-ad did it to me. The little bit of AAS I have done actually seemed to make my acne slightly better. ALL AI make my acne and my complexion terrible though.. every time. It does not matter if I use partial inhibitors or letrozole . The thing is, while I am on the AI, it is not too bad, but when I try to go off.. no matter if I taper off or use less and less inhibiting substances it still gets real bad.

Thread Information