RyanRoss is offline Associate Member

Never tried EQ, how is it?

I've tried:

Test (all forms)
    Winstrol (love it)
    Dbol (love it)
    Anavar (didn't do shit, had British Dragons too)
    Masteron (Didn't like it honestly.)
    Deca (LOVED it. Got to 230 first time I used it)

I someday want to try EQ and NPP (Just not in the US of A because of the legal trouble I just got out of!)

Curious, how do you guys like EQ? I read that it increases collagen production too which is great if you have joint issues like myself. I used to do MMA and my shoulders are torn to hell. I also have read that some AAS will lower collagen production making you more at risk for recurring injuries.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Have u used the search function re the Eq?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Oh not another EQ thread

I've read all about EQ and know it from top to bottom--I'm talking personal experiences here. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRoss View Post
    I've read all about EQ and know it from top to bottom--I'm talking personal experiences here. That's all.
    U will get mixed reactions on this compound, Spooledup will say its the best compound on this earth, others will say its very mild, other will say its a waste of oil.
    I am with the latter. A little more stamina, increase in appetite, and thats about it, and i ran 600mg/week of this sh*t. This compound alone wont help gains much, why do u think its always stacked with Test?
    ...And the debate continues.

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    U will get mixed reactions on this compound, Spooledup will say its the best compound on this earth, others will say its very mild, other will say its a waste of oil.
    I am with the latter. A little more stamina, increase in appetite, and thats about it, and i ran 600mg/week of this sh*t. This compound alone wont help gains much, why do u think its always stacked with Test?
    ...And the debate continues.
    Yeah I've heard the same from both ends of the spectrum. I've heard that it mildly increases appetite and makes people vascular, better pumps, etc, and then I've heard like you said, its a waste of oil.

I'm thinking of trying something in the next couple of years along the lines of 300mg test / 600mg EQ. The reason for the low dose of test is that I honestly have gone up to 1g, and I felt no difference in gains of strength/size at 1g vs 300mg. Call me crazy. The only thing I noticed were more sides.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wish i had it for appetite rite now, mid cycle and the eating is fookn tough!! for tht reason alone its useful

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive used EQ a few times, it increased my RBC to a high amount and in some cases it increase the appetite, ive used it alone and within stacks and IMHO its worthless and very weak. What is the point in sitting around week after week injection with no results! alot of user's who do like it are blinded by the other compounds in the stack and in reality its those other compounds what are producing the gains.

If you have never used it give it a try and see for yourself, you may be one of these people who like it but just a quick search will show you alot of people didn't rate it at all and its always up for discussion regarding how effective it is for muscle building, what does that tell you?

There are compounds out there what will produce gains and not a "maybe" or "might". My personal view is its worthless and pointless unless you dont mind injecting oil what is going to give you an appetite increase and some extra RBC's but you will never know until you try it, that's how you will know if you respond to it or not

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive used EQ a few times, it increased my RBC to a high amount and in some cases it increase the appetite, ive used it alone and within stacks and IMHO its worthless and very weak. What is the point in sitting around week after week injection with no results! alot of user's who do like it are blinded by the other compounds in the stack and in reality its those other compounds what are producing the gains.

If you have never used it give it a try and see for yourself, you may be one of these people who like it but just a quick search will show you alot of people didn't rate it at all and its always up for discussion regarding how effective it is for muscle building, what does that tell you?

There are compounds out there what will produce gains and not a "maybe" or "might". My personal view is its worthless and pointless unless you dont mind injecting oil what is going to give you an appetite increase and some extra RBC's but you will never know until you try it, that's how you will know if you respond to it or not
    To hell with it, might as well give it a try since I've tried nearly everything else. I'm going to do a bit of a study with it at 600mg alone for 16 weeks, and record my results down to see how I respond. Then I'll stack it with some test. I know I'd have better results with the test of course, but this is solely just for research. I'll get some bloodwork done too with both cycles.

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    To hell with it, might as well give it a try since I've tried nearly everything else. I'm going to do a bit of a study with it at 600mg alone for 16 weeks, and record my results down to see how I respond. Then I'll stack it with some test. I know I'd have better results with the test of course, but this is solely just for research. I'll get some bloodwork done too with both cycles.

Would you mind making a log in the cycle log section of the forums? I, and I am sure many others, would like to see what kind of results you get.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Honestly I have seen some very good gains off EQ and test. This is the only board I go to that has a negative opinion on EQ so I would just say try it for yourself and see how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    Would you mind making a log in the cycle log section of the forums? I, and I am sure many others, would like to see what kind of results you get.
    Yeah that's the plan, time for me to give back to society

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Honestly I have seen some very good gains off EQ and test. This is the only board I go to that has a negative opinion on EQ so I would just say try it for yourself and see how you like it.
    ^^ Im glad u mentioned the above...

SniperDoc is offline Junior Member
    Ryan,

I absolutely love it....i find that if you use it later in a cycle, it tends to harden your existing muscles. When i used to juice real heavy, i found that my muscle, though they looked big, were actually kinda spongy, so about week 7 i would start taking EQ and it hardend them...

My thoughts

Note**** are you the guy who got in trouble a while back, if so, how did it turn out for you??

Respectfully
    -SniperDoc

Quote Originally Posted by SniperDoc View Post
    Ryan,

I absolutely love it....i find that if you use it later in a cycle, it tends to harden your existing muscles. When i used to juice real heavy, i found that my muscle, though they looked big, were actually kinda spongy, so about week 7 i would start taking EQ and it hardend them...

My thoughts

Note**** are you the guy who got in trouble a while back, if so, how did it turn out for you??

Respectfully
    -SniperDoc

Doc,

Thanks for the input boss! And yeah, it was me. I'm holding off on this cycle awhile til I get to a safer country for a bit. Basically I'm getting charged with a Class B Misdemeanor and a year probation. I'm getting off lucky.

Well i am glad you got off kinda light...

-SniperDoc

^^ Im glad u mentioned the above...

Yes, but test alone will be kind of watery type gains with EQ they will be rock solid gains more quality not quantity.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes, but test alone will be kind of watery type gains with EQ they will be rock solid gains more quality not quantity.
    I disagree, test only doesnt give watery type gains, that would depend on to many things and not because your not running eq

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Ryan,

My thoughts

Respectfully
    -SniperDoc
    spongy muscles?
    try tren sometime, it feels like your muscles are carved out of wood

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I disagree, test only doesnt give watery type gains, that would depend on to many things and not because your not running eq
    Agreed.... I ran a test only cycle and my gains were solid. It also all depends on how dense ones muscles are.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

OK, I will rephrase EQ solidifies my gains much more so than test alone.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 11-21-2009 at 06:25 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I've tried:

Test (all forms)
    Winstrol (love it)
    Dbol (love it)
    Anavar (didn't do shit, had British Dragons too)
    Masteron (Didn't like it honestly.)
    Deca (LOVED it. Got to 230 first time I used it)

I someday want to try EQ and NPP (Just not in the US of A because of the legal trouble I just got out of!)

Curious, how do you guys like EQ? I read that it increases collagen production too which is great if you have joint issues like myself. I used to do MMA and my shoulders are torn to hell. I also have read that some AAS will lower collagen production making you more at risk for recurring injuries.
    I really like EQ. increases my strength,,vascularity..lean mass. It stacks very well with testosterone .

OK, I will rephrase EQ solidifies my gains much more so than test alone.
    Solidifies? Incorporate Tren into ur cycle and see what the word "solidify" means

Roger that...i will try on my next cycle. I will probably hold off on starting a new cycle until may of next year. I try to do only one cycle a year.

Wife wife says when guys do cycles, it makes them look deformed and freakish...lol

Tren ...educate me on it, as far as dosages

Stats before last cycle:
    6'3''
    305lbs
    16-20%Bf
    Stats as of now:
    6'3''
    270 (different scales)
    10-12% BF
    Last Cycle: d-bol 30mg/day x 2 weeks
    500mg Test E, Deca 400mg, week 1-7 (split b/t 2 shots every 3.5 days)
    500mg Test E, EQ 600mg week 7-10
    250mg Sust, EQ 400 week 10-12
    Nolvadex -D 40mgs per day x 4 weeks
    Winstrol 50 mg per day/ EQ 100mg EOD x 6 weeks

Respectfully
    -SniperDoc

Roger that...i will try on my next cycle. I will probably hold off on starting a new cycle until may of next year. I try to do only one cycle a year.

Wife wife says when guys do cycles, it makes them look deformed and freakish...lol

Tren ...educate me on it, as far as dosages

Stats before last cycle:
    6'3''
    305lbs
    16-20%Bf
    Stats as of now:
    6'3''
    270 (different scales)
    10-12% BF
    Last Cycle: d-bol 30mg/day x 2 weeks
    500mg Test E, Deca 400mg, week 1-7 (split b/t 2 shots every 3.5 days)
    500mg Test E, EQ 600mg week 7-10
    250mg Sust, EQ 400 week 10-12
    Nolvadex -D 40mgs per day x 4 weeks
    Winstrol 50 mg per day/ EQ 100mg EOD x 6 weeks

Respectfully
    -SniperDoc
    Deformed and Freakish? .. Thats why we do this dont we? J/K
    U can do another Test E for 12 week cycle and bring Tren in at the beginning of week 4.
    75mg/eod for the first 2 weeks then bump it up to 100mg/eod if u feel u can handle it, but first see how ur body responds. I would only run thos 2 compounds for now, but u can frontload the Test if u feel u dont want to take the dynies. U would need Nolva for PCT and keep Toremifene on hand. Also incorporate Pregnyl
    Tren is an Amazing compound, it brings on freakish strength and beautifull vascularity, u WILL struggle on ur cardio though.

El-D

That sounds awsome, i will definatly give it a try on my next cycle.

Respectfully
    -SniperDoc

Solidifies? Incorporate Tren into ur cycle and see what the word "solidify" means

Don't get me wrong I'm not comparing EQ and Tren .

Don't get me wrong I'm not comparing EQ and Tren.
    Sure.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got so freakin' huge of eq! The stuff is amazing! Just kidding. I'm with Marcus all the way. Don't waste your time. You don't have to take it just because you never have berfore. Go with the deca or else you'll wish you would've. I've never taken anavar before and probably never will even though there are a few people who swear by it.

Thread Information