Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TheUfan is offline New Member

HRT and Test for Mass gains

Need some advice. I'm about to go on test for HRT fasting total test is at 253. Doc says that normal is around 1000. Was already leaningut to start cycling but now looks like I'm going to have to take it for life. Well I guess it could be worse. What is was wondering is for economics and for overall use which version of test should I go with. Leaning toward cyp, prop, and E.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    your doc will write you a script for the test. if your in the states, it will mostly be for test cyp.

TheUfan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    your doc will write you a script for the test. if your in the states, it will mostly be for test cyp.
    Doc wants to give me pellets. I'd prefer shots. But do you think cyp is the way to go?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    tell him hell no, you don't care how many dinners his implant pellet rep buys him, you aren't interested in being implanted like a beef cow.

Honestly he probably prefers the pellets because you can't abuse them and it limits his exposure to loosing his license in an hrt doc witch hunt.

Go with the cyp, and test undeconate injection should be hitting the market in a year or two, at that time it would be the best option as you would only need 5 injects per year or so.

Thread Information