Baron is offline Associate Member

Most of my friends say prop is making them crazy strong but not big, wats going on?

msot of my friends are on between 350-500mg of test prop a week. Alot of them claim they are getting the usual: strength, energy, feeling of well-being, associated with using test. However most of them are saying they arent getting big. Whats going on? I thought test gets you huge, even if your diet isnt 2 good (which i think for the most part they have fairly ok diets). Anyone else hear of something similiar?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    No, to get great gains your diet has to be spot on. Why cycle if you're not willing to do a proper diet. OK diets don't cut it if you're trying to get gains.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    No, to get great gains your diet has to be spot on. Why cycle if you're not willing to do a proper diet. OK diets don't cut it if you're trying to get gains.
    Yeah thats what i figured, and what i tell them, but i still thought the prop would atleast give them some noticable size regardless.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    Yeah thats what i figured, and what i tell them, but i still thought the prop would atleast give them some noticable size regardless.
    Test is test, but I prefer prop over test E. I would say you can get some great gains with a solid diet. I've done cycles where my diet was just ok and my gains were just OK.

imo:

1. shitty diet (aslong as you train hard) plus enough test = solid gains.

2. gr8 diet (perfect training) plus enough test = body transformation type gains

alpmaster is offline Member
    imo:

1. shitty diet (aslong as you train hard) plus enough test = solid gains.

2. gr8 diet (perfect training) plus enough test = body transformation type gains
    This means nothing. Your friends are just simply not taking in enough calories to grow, thusly all they are getting is the strength gains as their weight stays the same.

As far as growing, a the quality of the diet only affects the fat vs muscle ratio gained assuming calorie requirements are met. So a shitty diet + test does not = solid gains. It is only calories that supply gains, and the quality of the diet affects the quality of the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    This means nothing. Your friends are just simply not taking in enough calories to grow, thusly all they are getting is the strength gains as their weight stays the same.

As far as growing, a the quality of the diet only affects the fat vs muscle ratio gained assuming calorie requirements are met. So a shitty diet + test does not = solid gains. It is only calories that supply gains, and the quality of the diet affects the quality of the gains.
    well buddy, what i meant by "shitty diet" is basically eating anything. Acquiring any type of gains what so ever always requires an adequate amount of calories, its pretty much common sense. Its just the quality of the food thats at stake here, not the amount. I figured that wouldav been obvious taken into consideration we're discussing size gains and not getting leaner.

Then what the hell is your question? They are not getting huge because they are not eating enough, period. Test doesn't make you huge, it makes you more anabolic so gains are more dramatic when adequate protein and calories required to grow are achieved. Test cannot just "make muscle" by itself, while it can make you stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Then what the hell is your question? They are not getting huge because they are not eating enough, period. Test doesn't make you huge, it makes you more anabolic so gains are more dramatic when adequate protein and calories required to grow are achieved. Test cannot just "make muscle" by itself, while it can make you stronger.
    Perhaps you should discontinue repetitive restatement of the obvious and look into being a little more insightful. Just a suggestion.

However most of them are saying they arent getting big. Whats going on? I thought test gets you huge, even if your diet isnt 2 good
    I told you why the testosterone isn't making them huge, but apparently you're not getting it, so I repeated myself. I don't know what answer you're looking for, but try to see if someone else comes up with anything different.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    msot of my friends are on between 350-500mg of test prop a week. Alot of them claim they are getting the usual: strength, energy, feeling of well-being, associated with using test. However most of them are saying they arent getting big. Whats going on? I thought test gets you huge, even if your diet isnt 2 good (which i think for the most part they have fairly ok diets). Anyone else hear of something similiar?
    How long have they been on for? Also, I notice a huge difference between 350mg and 500mg.

I agree with alp that it sounds like your friends may need to improve on their diet. Do they get enough solid food calories in? If you provided their diets it would be much easier to find a solution and help them out in that regard, which is most important I think.

Training is another issue, do they squat and deadlift? Or do they just go in and bench and bicep curl.

Thread Information