Complications on my Next Cycle .

Im an athlete so theres a chance i might get tested so i want to keep it a simple cycle this would be my 3rd cycle . .i lost amounts of hair on dbol , so im worried about loosing my hair on my next cycle , so i was thinking of spending the money on anavar ? . so should i spend the money on anavar or use the same money to buy test and winny ? since ill be speed n strength training in a month . basically i wanna know will anavar be up to par for me , or would test and winny be alot better ?
    Last edited by FreakofNature23; 11-27-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: wording

i guess ill take the chance of the hair if the moneys more worth it with the test n winny

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    Im an athlete so theres a chance i might get tested so i want to keep it a simple cycle this would be my 3rd cycle . .i lost amounts of hair on dbol , so im worried about loosing my hair on my next cycle , so i was thinking of spending the money on anavar ? . so should i spend the money on anavar or use the same money to buy test and winny ? since ill be speed n strength training in a month . basically i wanna know will anavar be up to par for me , or would test and winny be alot better ?
    If you an athlete and you can be tested anytime, i wouldnt run the risk!!

If you suffer from MPB there is nothing you can do about your hairline, the end result is going to be a bald head, there are certain medications what MAY slow this process down if your lucky but the end results is going to be the same, your risk.

well i would only get tested in the summer basically .. yeh i figured , i have alrdy sped the process up and i dont want winny and test combined to make it way worse .! so i was thinking about going with just anavar ?

is oral cycle only basically mild n pointless . ?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    is oral cycle only basically mild n pointless . ?
    I am not so sure about that after having run a cycle of 8 weeks myself.
    Regarding your concern, I would run anavar even because being an athlete the last thing you want is to hold futile water.

With anavar I, improved my strength, my lean weight and kept rolling on the mat as when I was 10kg lighter.

If you missed it, check this out:
    After 1 Week PCT

Just my 2 cents based on my little experience.

Yeh i have read your work , but have been scanning the site for a while now and came across alot of people saying its very mild ? ... would taken t-bol give me similar effects , since i might want to go with that since its cheaper.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Yeh i have read your work , but have been scanning the site for a while now and came across alot of people saying its very mild ? ... would taken t-bol give me similar effects , since i might want to go with that since its cheaper.
    Very mild...?
    It derives from one's genetics I believe and also it derives from who has run that compound.
    How many people, those who complain about that drug, ate correctly, had right workout, rested enough?

If I would have listened all the people who told me I was about wasting my 8 weeks time because I could not bulk with var... now I would weight 10kg less.
    Var was great for me but remember I was on my first cycle.

Regarding t-bol, I am sorry I do not know since I never tried it myself.
    Surely, if there is a money concern, Anavar is the last drug to look at.

does anyone have insight on t-bol is it comparible to to var ?

Thread Information