So I started my cycle last Saturday, did my second shot on Tuesday, everything went smoothly proper sanitary protocol. next day out of no where near evening hours I start to get REAL WEAK like moving was a chore and I started to get the chills as if my body temperature was dropping. I was like "WTF?"

I thought maybe it was test flu starting up again (didn't think it would happen this soon) because it kind of felt like it. So I took some OTC cold medication and went to bed for some rest (canceled workout for the day)

Then I wake up in the morning I feel fine, but I feel like I have a rash on my thigh so I move my shorts aside and there is lump/boil about the size of a dime on my inner thigh closer to the private region .

At first I thought it might caused by an ingrown hair, but then I thought it was weird that I felt "sick" last night and then next day I have this thing. Anyway, it felt weird walking the area was red and sore to the touch and when pressed down on it felt stiff.

So I monitor it as the day goes on and sure enough towards the evening hours I once again get the "chills" this time I workout and it actually helps, but afterwards the chills come back, the area took a bluish tint to it, so I showered and applied hydrogen peroxide and a bandaid.

Today I feel fine and the area seems a little better, I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday in case it doesn't get better.

Could this have been an reaction from injecting too much into one area? (I injected 3ccs) I remember reading on here before that members got these.