in2shape is offline Member

thai hols finished got gear through customs

so as hard as evry1 made it out to be and australias customs are the best apart from numerous dogs around i walked str8 through customs with 4 sheets of var in blister packs ACCIDENTLY left in my shorts and i mean i 4got coz i brought when i was drunk on my last n ight in samui ..... had it on me the whole time without noticing and justwaltzed right on through !!!!!!!!
    lucky ????mmmmmm hell yeah !!!! happy yup that too

still waiting on my organon sus amps used the carbon trick and sent with a souvenier so lets see if they get that , wont hold my breath but hears to hopin

masso123 is offline Junior Member
    same with me i have been ordering heaps of stuff online and have already gotten a shit load of gear in the last couple of weeks to last a few cycles.

Yeah I knew an Australian girl who flew by plane from Thailand to Australia, and when she arrived home in Australia she realised she had a little bag of weed stuffed in her wallet.

I'd swear that getting caught is 99% to do with your body language. As you said, you'd a shit load of Anavar in your back pocket, but you weren't acting weird because you didn't even know you had it. I think it's the people who glance at the police dogs one too many times that get picked out of the line.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 11-26-2009 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    Yeah I knew an Australian girl who flew by plane from Thailand to Australia, and when she arrived home in Australia she realised she had a little bag of weed stuffed in her wallet.

I'd swear that getting caught is 99% to do with your body language. As you said, you'd a shit load of Anavar in your back pocket, but you weren't acting weird because you didn't even know you had it. I think it's the people who glance at the police dogs one too many times that get picked out of the line.
    id normally agree with u here 100% BUT im telling ya i stared down this lady customs officer (lol i know im a bully) coz i was like fuk em i aint got shit on me i wanna see what they do the sniff dog walked past twice got a odd looks and actually got a lady come upto me who checked customs slip and expressed us through with no x-ray !!!!!!!!!!!!! so actually i do agree with your 99%

i just hope i get my sus amps

SoreButtCheeks is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    modern carbon paper doesn't contain any carbon, and even if it did it wouldn't stop your pack being scanned, the carbon paper trick is an urban legend.

Quote Originally Posted by SoreButtCheeks View Post
    modern carbon paper doesn't contain any carbon, and even if it did it wouldn't stop your pack being scanned, the carbon paper trick is an urban legend.
    i actually saw this method on tv on an aust customs show also have had blokes on here pm me that this is how they have gotten many a diff drug this way .... what it does is densify the materials so as it loses its shape etc and looks like sand say and this depending on the decoy u send it wih is whether or not u get it through if its gonna get scanned its gonna get scanned at least this way there not gonna see your vial amps tabs etc .....

as per cost ratio to risk of seizure of street prices here well worth it .... i see your point tho

Thread Information