wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member

My kidney..Please help

Hey all, ive been having this kinda wierd feeling in my left kidney the last 2 weeks or so..its not sharp pinching or like deep pain..but its like tinkeling feeling..i went to the pharmacy..the guy ther told me its oki he said it might be a minor infection since you eat alot..he gave me this medical herb medicine called Cyston..i took for 2 days kinda went..but today i felt it afain..and now when i twist i feel my whole kidney..

i go to the bathroom more frequently..i drink lots of fluids so that might be the reason but im just curious..i dont have any numbness or anything

o btw im 10 weeks into my sus and deca course..could it be the problem?

bump bump bump

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    **** a pharmacist go to the doctor!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    **** a pharmacist go to the doctor!
    I agree! Go to the doctor.

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    ya pharmacists have no medical training, just an education in pharmacology. im in my second year of med school, ill ask my professor tomorrow and see what he has to say

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds more like a muscle then anything but as mentioned if its persistent see a doc.

i already took an appointment tomorrow to get my blood work..u know to check my creatinine levels and so on..im gonna see how it goes..i do not take any sort of orals..i barely take vitamins and stuff..just every once in a while..i depend on food like no other

this is why im full of questions..do steroids have an effect on the kidney? since kidneys filter you blood..is it possible the oil damaages the kidney since its circulating in your blood?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild212 View Post
    i already took an appointment tomorrow to get my blood work..u know to check my creatinine levels and so on..im gonna see how it goes..i do not take any sort of orals..i barely take vitamins and stuff..just every once in a while..i depend on food like no other

this is why im full of questions..do steroids have an effect on the kidney? since kidneys filter you blood..is it possible the oil damaages the kidney since its circulating in your blood?
    It certainly does....during cycles my creatinine levels usually go up...it all depends on how much juice you're on...if your kidneys are affected then imo you'd be urinating less....because they aren't working right....I believe the normal acceptable high for creatinine level is 1.3-1.5....mine have been up to 2.'s....thats when I either cut back or just get off totally....tren is the biggest problem for me with kidney function....just get the lab results and act accordingly.

Thread Information