mtsoul32 is offline New Member

to late to try out letro?

I went to the doctor back in september to check out a lump i had in my chest under my nipple and he told me that it would go down within a year or so. But i really am not sure if this is true and if I want to wait that long because it is noticeable even through my tshirt. I was thinking about trying ltero after reading this post...

All you need to know about GYNO.

I was wondering if running the letro will help me at all since it has been such a long time already and how I go about taking the product( i heard buying empty capsules and filling them) Is there anything else I could try to reverse this? sometimes it isn't as noticeable but other days I can definitely see and feel that it is there. im 22 years old about 5'7" 155lbs

Would taking novadex-xt do anything for my situation for better or worse? I'm kind of afraid to just jump right to letro after reading all these posts about it and the extreme it goes to.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    novadex ht will do nothing as it is an herbal supplement. Letro may help, the only way to know for sure is to try it out. You could run a bit of Nolvadex a the same time and run the Nolvadex a bit longer than the letro to prevent an estro rebound. Do not use Novadex HT though get the real thing.

what about just the letro alone at a very low dose like .25mg a day? estro rebound even though gyno is already presenT?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    .25mg ed wont do much you need a much higher dose than that. More like 2.5mg daily for a while.

ok well im bout to order some how long should it last if im taking that much daily is it a months supply basicly? also should i lower the dose when i see improvement or just eep up the same numbers? one more thing too will I have to change how i lift or diet things like that?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    go to the pct section. there are a few stickies on gyno with protocols. you will need to run 2.5mg upfront and taper off as it subsides/shrinks. you might want to get nolvadex , not nolva XT. because you will have some kind of estrogenic rebound from killing all estrogen for a week or so.

it cant hurt to try man. waiting around for it to go away never works. wonder how that would fly if a lady got breast cancer, "oh just ride it out, you'll be fine." give it a shot, read up over at the pct section.

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

read that. it has the protocol you are looking for on letro.

So i ended up getting bothl let/nov from the ar-r site and I was wonderinf If I should just follow the schedule that was in previous posts for the doses and follow the same guidelines for tapering and such. Never done this before so I'm not sure what to do and thats why I am comming here before I make the matter worse any help at all or someone who has had the previous problem by going about a reversal several months later which is not the best idea but my last resort before i go under the knife.. thanks guys.
    Last edited by mtsoul32; 12-08-2009 at 04:14 PM.

gp170 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man goodluck with your reversal, Im in the same boat as you and Im debating weather to give it a try. Can you keep us posted here on your results and your findings over the next few weeks! Thanks and here is the link for the dosage and the best way to go about the reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by mtsoul32 View Post
    So i ended up getting bothl let/nov from the ar-r site and I was wonderinf If I should just follow the schedule that was in previous posts for the doses and follow the same guidelines for tapering and such. Never done this before so I'm not sure what to do and thats why I am comming here before I make the matter worse any help at all or someone who has had the previous problem by going about a reversal several months later which is not the best idea but my last resort before i go under the knife.. thanks guys.
    follow cbino's protocol #3 since you arent running anything.

excerpts from link provided by gp170,

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
    Day 2: 1.5mg
    Day 3: 1.0mg
    Day 4: .50mg***
    Day 5: .25mg
    ***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
    With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone :estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

I hope this covers most of the issues, still feel free to PM me if you have questions. But make sure you read the entire post first.

------------

follow that protocol with the letro and nolva and see if you can kick it.

Two things here.. First will the single bottle of letro do the trick and if it doesnt do i try the novla or should just hold off.. Second how will I be dosing the novla since im not on cycle or anything like that just follow the same thing suggested at 20mg then lower to 10mg after a week? I will be starting this tuesday or monday and will definitely keep you posted with whats going on.. does my weight have a factor in this im a small guy at 5'6" 155lbs..

Two things here.. First will the single bottle of letro do the trick and if it doesnt do i try the novla or should just hold off.. Second how will I be dosing the novla since im not on cycle or anything like that just follow the same thing suggested at 20mg then lower to 10mg after a week? I will be starting this tuesday or monday and will definitely keep you posted with whats going on.. does my weight have a factor in this im a small guy at 5'6" 155lbs..
    your weight is not a factor.

one bottle could be enough, it might though since it might take some time to go away. better to pick up a second bottle just in case. if you dont need it leave it n the fridge for next cycle.

yes on the nolva. the letro will kill estrogen, when you come off you will have a rebound, need nolva 20mg and 10mg to block excess estrogen from letro rebound.

yourmouth is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone.
    im in the same boat as mtsoul32, so what happens if symptoms dont subside because gynos been left for to long? whats the longest you recommend staying at 2.5mg of letro.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmouth View Post
    im in the same boat as mtsoul32, so what happens if symptoms dont subside because gynos been left for to long? whats the longest you recommend staying at 2.5mg of letro.
    did a google search for you. longest i saw someone on was 50 days. at that point i would assume you need surgery as your shit isnt going away.

id say 30 days; beyond that point might need to re-evaluate. however, there is nothing in anabolics 2007 that mentions liver toxicity, only cholesterol issues because of blocked estrogen; so in theory you could stay on indefinitely.

Thank you everyone for all your help I will keep this going once I start this week with results that I see.. I am seeing an endocrinologist this monday just incase but after I get home it is on and the real treatment will start.. Couple more questions.. does drinking affect this in any way as im still in college and might be a problem, but if it is I can stop for the time being.. and my lifting and normal activies can be carried on as I normaly would? anyone else had experience from the same situation as me would be awesome but regardless the detox phase is going to start tuesday at the latest.. Supplements a factor at all? ( protein creatine and N.O. products?)

^ also does it matter the time of day to do this? don't want to screw this up at all sorry for inconvience... (beore or after lifting/Morning or night?)

nothing i saw about timing. just do it the same time everyday.

Been on 2.5 for a week now and still nothing noticeable. I will report back in another week to keep updated with my results and experience for those interested.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I went to the doctor back in september to check out a lump i had in my chest under my nipple and he told me that it would go down within a year or so. But i really am not sure if this is true and if I want to wait that long because it is noticeable even through my tshirt. I was thinking about trying ltero after reading this post...

I was wondering if running the letro will help me at all since it has been such a long time already and how I go about taking the product( i heard buying empty capsules and filling them) Is there anything else I could try to reverse this? sometimes it isn't as noticeable but other days I can definitely see and feel that it is there. im 22 years old about 5'7" 155lbs
    You could try the LETRO for a couple of weeks and see what happens.

I got a perscription for tamoxifen 10mg tablets from my endocrinologist today and was wondering if it would it be safe to take this once daily while already taking the 1ml of letro? Or how I should go about taking them he told me once a day.. but that wasn't factoring in the letro that is already being used.

From what Ive heard taking Nolva with letro is pointless. The letro is shutting down your estrogen so there no need for nolva to block the estrogen from binding to any receptors.

Any updates on the gyno, I take it youve been on for about 2 weeks. Do you see any change at all?

Some days it looks fine and others it sticks out quite a bit.. nothing major enough to say that its gone maybe it does seem to be going down but still hard to tell at this point ima try a second bottle cuz I have about a weeks worth left and I don't think the one is going to do it.

how do you feel? Any side effects, are you still working out, any weight changes...

I still workout with about the normal weights I would usually use give or take a few reps maybe but my motivation seems like it has dropped a little bit not sure if it's cause of this. Still taking the 2.5mg daily and it seems like my chest is evening out a little while wearing shirts but I can still fell the lump. This is into the fourth week of the phase and I bought a nother bottle but am not sure if I want to keep this goin to tamper down because I feel like it is getting harder to wake up everyday and having emotional problems here and there.. maybe its just me.. ill keep up information as I see it happening.

So I am on day 30 now and still not seeing nor feeling any noticeable results. Do I go higher or lower or contine at 2.5 for a few more weeks? I also went to an endocrine doctor and he perscribed me tamoxifen tabs 10mg x2 a day. Should I include this in my daily routine or will running both of them simultaneously have no greater effect.

Thread Information