devilduckizer09 is offline Junior Member

loss of sensation in my legg!!!!

last year i stupidly let my friend inject me with sum sust into the top of my leggs everything was ok but about 1 week later i noticed i had lost the feeling from the top of my knee right up my thigh! this obviously freaked me out and i stopped my cycle and gave up the juice. As i play footy i was worried it could have lasting effects. This has now returned to normal and my friend says it was most probly nerve damage but was this the case??

has anyone ever experienced anything like this and had further problems at a later date?????

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilduckizer09 View Post
    last year i stupidly let my friend inject me with sum sust into the top of my leggs everything was ok but about 1 week later i noticed i had lost the feeling from the top of my knee right up my thigh! this obviously freaked me out and i stopped my cycle and gave up the juice. As i play footy i was worried it could have lasting effects. This has now returned to normal and my friend says it was most probly nerve damage but was this the case??

has anyone ever experienced anything like this and had further problems at a later date?????

If you did something wrong, it wouldnt hurt a week later. I dont think you have nerve damage from 1 injection either.

CoreyJoseph is offline Junior Member
    Next time look up **************.com And if you had a nerve issue 95% of the time it wouldn't resolve on its own and it would of occurred immediately.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    If you did something wrong, it wouldnt hurt a week later. I dont think you have nerve damage from 1 injection either.

It does not take repeated penetration from a needle for nerve damage to occur. I am no doctor, but that is common sense. I am sure that if you inject straight into a nerve once there can be damage.

I do agree with you about pain coming a week later though. And I am sure that he would have known if a nerve was hit in the first place lol. Maybe he had an infection or something, that took a few days to become active

devilduckizer09 is offline Junior Member
    what ever the case was it freaked me out ryt out lol. everything is ok now although i still have no idea what the problem was. i will never go in my leggs again tho

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I happens to me from time to time, I think it's just the oil pushing on the nerves, I only do quad shots.

Thread Information