lolicon is offline New Member

Prep for a cycle.

Hey, Im wondering on wether or not i should take steriods . My friends have been talking about it for quite some time, and they pulled me into the loop.
    I am currently 17 5'10 and weigh 187. I am not fat, but a little chubby I was wondering on if it would be right for me to be starting a cycle, and if so what are some recommendations. My friend is saying that he can get me Winstrol and Clenbuterol and it will work wonders..

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    dont listen to ur friend, your way too young. winy and clen wil do nothing for you.

train smart and eat well at ur age

number28 is offline Associate Member
    shit i wish i started training when i was 17. the crazy shit you can do natually at that age is crazy. eat, lift heavy and rest...repeat consistantly and your body has no choice but to respond, its full of GH already.

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Wait about 10 years.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    baseline & researcher are spot on....at 17 if you want definition just commit to 3 workouts a week and lift low weights and high reps. Build a foundation mate. I trained people for 25 years and i always said to leave your ego at the door. Don't let the low weights fool you cause if you are doing sets of 15-25 reps you will build nice long muscles. Diciplined lifts too...don't go slinging the weights because its light. Muscle development and muscle memory. 6 months and then you add...bulk comes with high weight and low reps but that is down the road a bit.

Thread Information