Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HustlerBrah View Post
    lol people complain of emtional sides on 100mg

imagine 3grams of clomid hahahahahahaha u'd pretty much be into the whole bear/pink/GLEE/bold and beautiful scenes!
    lmfao on that much clomid id be watching the movie 'sex and the city' and crying and eating a tub of ice cream

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Wow, what I'm taking looks like a pee drop in a bucket.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    30,000iu of HCG ? The mans nuts would never work again.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren , a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
    they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.
    The above is by Big A (IFBB Pro) from PM.com.

So yeah...I'd say they use monster ****ing doses. Being an IFBB Pro isnt about health...At all.

Quote Originally Posted by markhyena View Post
    Here is a sample of a Dorian Yates pre contest cycle.

week 1----2000mg test cyp---150mg dbol /a day
    week 1----2000mg test cyp---150mg dbol/a day
    week 2 ----3000mg test cyp---200mg dbol/a day
    week 3-----4000mg test cyp---300mg dbol/day
    week 4 -----5000mg test cyp---no dbol
    week 5------3000mg test susp---200mg anadrol
    week 6------4000mg test susp---300mg anadrol
    week 7-------4000mg test susp---400mg anadrol
    week 9-------10,000 iu hcg --800mg clomid
    week10-------20,000iu hcg--1000mg clomid
    week 11------4000mg test prop---100mg halotestin
    week 12------4000mg test prop----200mg hal0
    weel 13-------5000mg test prop----300mg halo
    week 14-------3000mg test sus-----300mg halo----1000mg masterone
    week 15-------4000mg test sus-----400mg halo----1000mg masterone
    weekl 16-------10,000iu hcg---1000mg clomid
    week 17--------20,000iu hcg---2000mg clomid
    week 18--------30 ,000iu hcg---3000mg clomid
    week 20---------2500mg test susp---1000mg of fina---
    weel 21----------3500mg test susp--1500mg of fina
    week 22----------4500mg test susp--20oomg of fina
    week 23 ----------5000mg test susp---2500mg of fina
    week 24 ----------1500mg test prop-----500mg anadrol
    week 25-----------2500mg test prop-----500mg anadrol
    week 26 -----------3500 mg test prop----300mg anadrol---1000mg masterone/day
    week 27------------1500mg test susp-----200mg anadrol---200mg winng/day
    week 29------------1500 mg test susp-----200mg anadrol---200 mg winny/day
    week 30 ------------1500mg test susp------100mg anadrol---300mg winny/day
    Utter bullshit.

This is what I was using for 'health':

1,500IU HCG 3 times a week, every 4th week (for the balls)
    5mg proscar twice a week unless I was using deca or tren (for the prostate and baldness)
    2.5mg of femara 2 or 3 times a week, depending on dosage of gear (anti-e)
    20mcg/day of T3 (thyroid)
    500mg 3 times/day metformin (insulin receptors)
    1 baby aspirin/day (blood thinner)
    3g/day flush free niacin (cholesterol)
    15g/day fish oils (cholesterol)
    4g/day Vit C (immune system)
    tons of green tea (anti-o)
    1g/day cq10 (heart)
    gallon+/day of water (kidneys)
    8ml+/day Synthergine (liver)
    400mg/day inj L-carnintine (muscle function)
    2,000mcg E3D inj B12 (health)
    Health...

My body is 'wrecked' not from the gear as such, but from the bodybuilding 'lifestyle'.

My organs (heart, kidneys, liver, testes, etc) were unaffected by the gear. Blood tests were always perfect.

But, I have gout and a fatty liver due to the eating habits. I am covered in bright purple stretch marks on virtually every body part, including calves, which really look bad when you lose the tan.
    I have to shave the ENTIRE body constantly, otherwise I look like a gorilla. I have aches and pains in a lot of joints and muscles and I need weekly deep tissue massages to keep me functional.
    I have scar tissue lumps all over the body.
    I have constant huge water retention.
    I have constant acne.
    I have dark dry skin on my knucles and elbows.
    Still want to be a Pro?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Thanks Swifto for posting that, very useful.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    sod all tht, seems they are a ticking time bomb, in no way worth it at all

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    The above is by Big A (IFBB Pro) from PM.com.

So yeah...I'd say they use monster ****ing doses. Being an IFBB Pro isnt about health...At all.
    Glad you put referenced this. I have been following that whole thread over there and was going to drop this in myself.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Glad you put referenced this. I have been following that whole thread over there and was going to drop this in myself.
    I've got a confession...

When probodybuilding.com had the online chat with IFBB's, like JOJ and Quincy Taylor I decided to go undercover and ask them about steroids etc...My name was "George". It doesnt exist anymore, I'm not sure why. I chatted a fair bit with them about AAS and they both stated they came "off" sometimes, yeah right!

Quincy stated GH can be used 5 on 2 off just as good as ED. And that to "be careful with chinese generics". They wouldnt go into doses that much, thats the one quetion they both didnt like. Wonder why?

JOJ took "Evista" when he had gyno, which is Rolax. HCG not to be used near pre-comp also because of the added estroogen.

nothingtoitbuttodoit is offline Junior Member
    very interesting thread, can't even imagine how much money to pros spend each year on gear, suppliments and food.

Dumbass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    thats about what they take.. they have to.. i know guys bigger then me who take cycles like this and DONT compete.. they just obsessed with being big

1-20 test e 1,000mgs ew
    1-18 deca 1,000mgs ew
    1-4 adrol 200mgs ed
    1-20 12iu ed off cycle 6iu mantian
    5-8 slin 20iu ed
    13-16 slin 20iu ed
    so yea.. i could see more being used.. esp if they have personal doctors like pros due and lots of support and $
    For a pro this seems like a very mild cycle imo..

I´m not saying it´s not enough, but some people just overdo the doses way to much. If you stay on for 10 years straight like some people do, and gradually increase dosage over this period of time you end up with some pretty heavy doses. I know 20 year-olds running higher doses than this without even intending to compete.

I don´t support this at all, just pointing out that some people thats been in the game for a long time run some sick doses. Bet many of them would be flamed for trolling if they posted their cycle as a first post.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    There is a huge misconception out there that to be a pro you need 5 grams/wk, and this is just simply not true. It's easy for all of us to sit here and say "Well I'm not on that much and thats why I wont be pro" but its so far from the truth its ridiculous. GENETICS boil down to about 90% of the equation. I know a 22 yr old kid who only does dbol and low dose test E who would put 90% of amateur competitors to shame. I know pros, and yes they come off from time to time. The only real change to happen with bodybuilding in 30 yrs is peptides. The guys use to come in weighing 220-240, now they're 250-280, peptides. Period. If Schwarzenegger had them he would have been 280 also. And those guys were not using 5-7 grams/wk, there comes a point where your dumping more shit into your body with no added benefit

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by markhyena View Post
    Here is a Tom Prince pre contest cycle:

Tom Prince; 2001 Night Of Champions Cycle
    It's been over 6 years since I last stepped on stage. I remember promising a ton of peeps that one day I would post this. So, here it is, folks. My 2001 Night of Champions Cycle. Just for fun.. Tom

Week #1: 4 iu's GH/day; 4 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin ; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #2: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin ; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #3: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #4: 4 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #5: 6iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #6: 6 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #7: off; 5000 iu HCG /day; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol /day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #8: off; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #9: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate ; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol -V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #10: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #11: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #12: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #13: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 5 x 25 mg. Ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #14: 6 iu's GH/day; 1500 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #15: off 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Week #16: off; 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 10 x Clenbuterol tab (Sun, Mon, Tue only), 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Day of contest was at the end of 16th Week.
    Shit!!......I do all that in one weekend!!!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1 cc of deca a week is what most take....

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    There is a huge misconception out there that to be a pro you need 5 grams/wk, and this is just simply not true. It's easy for all of us to sit here and say "Well I'm not on that much and thats why I wont be pro" but its so far from the truth its ridiculous. GENETICS boil down to about 90% of the equation. I know a 22 yr old kid who only does dbol and low dose test E who would put 90% of amateur competitors to shame. I know pros, and yes they come off from time to time. The only real change to happen with bodybuilding in 30 yrs is peptides. The guys use to come in weighing 220-240, now they're 250-280, peptides. Period. If Schwarzenegger had them he would have been 280 also. And those guys were not using 5-7 grams/wk, there comes a point where your dumping more shit into your body with no added benefit
    First, how do you know anything about what Schwarzenegger and his competition took?

Second, just think about it. Out there there are thousands of bodybuilders on steroids . Of those there are a few who will literally do ANYTHING to get as big as possible. It all comes down to two things, genetics and sacrifice.

The biggest winners of the genetic-lottery are competing against each other in terms of making the biggest sacrifice. No matter how you put it, one with great genetics on 7 g of gear year-round WILL beat a competitor that has better genetics, but cycle on-off with i.e 2 g of gear. I´m not advocating the use of monster-doses, I´m just saying that people are using them, and even tough the more you take the more sides you get, you will still improve gains to some degree.

To believe that the ones who make it Pro ain´t mainly the ones doing monster-doses is in my humble opinion pretty naive. Probably there are some with extreme genetics that make it pro with sensible doses, but its completely un-logical to say that most pro´s don´t belong in the upper dose-range.

Blog Entries
    interesting as it is, isnt all this just hearsay? i mean, none of us know what they take at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    interesting as it is, isnt all this just hearsay? i mean, none of us know what they take at the end of the day
    Of course, but as I just said simple logic makes it pretty hard to believe many, if any, of the pro´s actually use sensible doses.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass View Post
    Of course, but as I just said simple logic makes it pretty hard to believe many, if any, of the pro´s actually use sensible doses.
    yeah, true, although some ppl are blessed wit genetics, the lucky sods lol

urbanbody is offline Member
    Another add note. Most people think Pro's know everything, Not true at all. I was shocked when he told me what he was taking! You have to understand that they have killer genetics and learn just like all of us do.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Kevin Levrone is one to look at with genetics. This guy is 190 when totally clean. His receptors are amazing when dealing with anabolics.

yeah, true, although some ppl are blessed wit genetics, the lucky sods lol
    ...Those bastards

But yeah you are absolutely correct, there are always exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    Kevin Levrone is one to look at with genetics. This guy is 190 when totally clean. His receptors are amazing when dealing with anabolics.
    How on earth do you know anything about Levrone´s receptors affinity for anabolics?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    lol, how do you knw?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That Dorian cycle is made up. No way was that ever his cycle.

Big A IS a Pro and knows lots of Pro's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    That Dorian cycle is made up. No way was that ever his cycle.
    yeah, it has to be, jez tht wud be toxic 2 an elephant!!

yeah, it has to be, jez tht wud be toxic 2 an elephant!!
    FYI-It's not like texting or figuring out what to write on your license plate. You are allowed to spell words in thier entirety here, no character limit.

Blog Entries
    FYI-It's not like texting or figuring out what to write on your license plate. You are allowed to spell words in thier entirety here, no character limit.
    wats tht all about? think u'll find ev1 does it, dont read it if your bothad mate

wats tht all about? think u'll find ev1 does it, dont read it if your bothad mate
    no actly if u scrl up da rst of dis page ull c its prty much jus u.

Ha ha ha...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    LMFAO

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    so what? and i was referring to alot more posts than this one, whats the big deal? and dont try and belittle me either. go paste any rule about abrev.s you find funny guy

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    easy boys play nicely....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Blog Entries
    apparently its a grammar forum now, and one must type with one's p's and q's

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    The simple fact of the matter is this: Any guy on the Mr O stage could come off steroids and still be built better than 99% of the people on this board even with mega doses of gear. You take a little guy with piss poor genetics and put him on a shit load of gear you know what you have? A big guy with piss poor genetics, thats all. Don't believe me? Look up Greg Kovacs sometime.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    This shit is hilarious.

Kick his ass seabass!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    This shit is hilarious.

Kick his ass seabass!

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

goose is offline Banned
    Great article by my man the great john romano.

What Do the Pros Take?

Written by John Romano
    Tuesday, 21 July 2009 02:16
    Many of you wonder; many of you ask; but why doesn't anyone really know? It's such a powerful question because the top guys are so over the top that you just can't imagine the standard training and performance-enhancing fare we are all privy to can produce the physiques that comprise the very zenith of bodybuilding? I mean, if it was, we would all look like that, right? Could it be possible we're just talking test and tren here? Nahhh.... Couldn't be. It has to be something else, right?

The first thing I want to ponder is why is it such a goddamned secret in the first place? Why won't pro bodybuilders tell us what they take? Because using drugs is taboo? Maybe it's because they're illegal? Whatever the case, they all use them; some are purportedly using tons. But why won't they tell us? Is it because the guys take them just can't admit what an insipid little thing they've gotten themselves into? All top level pro bodybuilders use drugs, but what do they really do?

So, what's the big secret fellas? This is interesting and potentially helpful stuff. It's not like you invented anything. Most pros have some guru telling them what to do anyway. I sat in on many sessions with Dan Duchaine and some of his charges back in the day. I was eating with him one day at the Fire House and Mr. Olympia showed up! So let's not pretend it's no big deal. Duchaine was the administrator of some pretty crazy shit. I know. I saw it firsthand.

While Dan pulled his secrets out of his own little black bag, other bodybuilders over the years have been known to corral themselves an MD, or a chemist, or an endocrinologist, to find a more protected and antiseptic rout to the same end. Those fortunate enough to really get into the upper echelon were privy to all kinds of Olympic-caliber custom-made drugs. They got them from laboratories, from guys in white lab coats, packed in nice shiny 100% real-deal bottles, autoclave sterile and chock full of the month's flavor of exploderone. Anyway you slice it, by all the accounts that have come through my office over the years from all over the world, one thing is absolutely certain, some of you guys do a lot of ****in' drugs!

It's not so much the drugs themselves-- I'll cover the specific ones I know of in a minute-- it's how they take them and how much some guys have been known to take that's mind boggling, if not bone chilling. Did you know at one point there were bodybuilding death pools? Crazy when you think this thing of ours evolved from something supposedly healthy.

When I did my first cycle in 1981 it was about making a 6-week pyramid stack out of a single bottle of Dianabol . It's gone way, way, beyond that today. I have to say that there was a peak in the mid to late 90s where things were really insane. I think that had more to do with the learning curve the gurus were on than standard bodybuilding mentality. Remember, their charges also had to be willing lab rats. Nevertheless, I find the work some of these gurus have done, and are still doing, extremely interesting and no less important to the bodybuilding community at large. While many think Duchaine was a madman, the truth is anyone who uses anabolics owes him, and guys like him, a great debt of gratitude. There was no doctor then, or now, willing to prescribe a contest stack. And, Mr. Olympia isn't going to tell Jay Leno about all the shit he's taking on late-night TV. The information is out there though; it just wants to be kept quiet. The public can't fathom its depth because it's too outrageous. They proved that after Andreas Munzer died and the German news magazine Der Spiegel printed his stack. "Holy Shit!" everybody said when they read it. No wonder he died.

Well, when you get done reading this, you're going to say, "holy shit!" I can't believe these guys are alive."

The gurus and bodybuilders talk amongst themselves, and they damn well should; they have to. There is no other means by which bodybuilding pharmacology can be disseminated, assessed, honed, and perfected. The bodybuilding-type research these guys need isn't being studied by the mainstream medical community, peer reviewed, and published in prestigious journals. There are no university studies with a protocol that requires 4000 - 5000 mg, or more, of testosterone a week per subject. For better or worse, bodybuilding is proven in the trenches. Where else would warriors line up willingly as test subjects? You've got to have balls in order to lose them, and they do on both counts.

Pushing 500 mg of Sustanon into the side of your ass once a week is so last century. Today needles are poking into delts and biceps peaks and various locations in each triceps head; site-injecting master mixes of potent androgens and mid-range anabolics combined with long and short acting testosterones and exotic testosterone blends dissolved in locatable oils (Synthol). Multiple shots-- every day-- deep into each muscle belly.

The front line androgens and steroids are pretty much the same as they have always been; it's just the mixing and the amounts that are different. Very different indeed. Many guys divide their juice up into different stacks that change throughout the cycle-- bulking and cutting. Duchaine advocated getting a big 100 cc bottle with a rubber stopper and a crimp ring from the local laboratory supply shop, gathering up all the gear for a particular array, sterilize everything and mix a big hormone cocktail using Synthol as the base. Rather than draw out of several different vials each time they take a shot, they simply draw out of the mix. When that one is done they mix up another for a different phase of their cycle. Hormone bartending, if you will.

Here's the thing about Synthol. Regardless of all the horror stories associated with it and the carpet of denials that intended to cover up its use, lots of guys use it today. There is a clear advantage to it. Abusing it yields stupid looking and often deleterious results. The screw-ups are the ones you usually hear about in any community. This is no different-- the guys with big ludicrous fake looking arms and delts that don't move are using too much Synthol. Some of them get huge abscesses and permanent disfigurement. But make no mistake, the stuff works, and used properly-- as most who use it do-- can yield incredible results, especially mixed with juice. The theory is, the oil occupies space in the muscle, forcing the fibers apart making the muscle appear larger. For some reason this is believed to cause the body to build more tissue to fill up the space, especially since the drugs are in there too on their way into the rest of the body. It's radical and painful, but the result can't be denied. Just look at the next pro line up - never have so many guns broken the 20 inch mark.

The basic bodybuilding block for most bodybuilders is and has always been testosterone. Guys are combining short acting testosterones such as propionate and acetate for rapid response growth, then medium acting testosterones such as Cypionate and Enanthate which keeps fluctuating testosterone levels in check giving a more predictable response with a minimum of side effects, and then long acting testosterones such as undecanoate for that lingering effect after the cycle is over. Some guys add these to blended testosterones such as Sustanon, Testoviron or Sten just to make sure all the bases are covered. Astoundingly, it was not uncommon for a top pro to be pumping 4000- 5000 mg, or more, a week of such concoctions.

This really isn't as bad as it sounds, if you are one of the guys who can control himself. Recent research shows that short, high dose, cycles are more effective than long medium dose cycles. Some guys followed that theory and did quite well with it in spite of the super high dose. Unfortunately, others looked at the research with their bodybuilder mentality (more is more) and concluded long-term high dose cycles would therefore have to be most effective, and they stayed oiled all year round, for years on end, with all the ancillary drugs that went with it. Did I mention the death pools?

On top of the androgens, bodybuilders stack an array of steroids. Most steroids are inaccurately termed "anabolic ." In fact, most synthetic steroids are designed to resemble testosterone, yet have differences which make the steroid either more anabolic or more androgenic . Using testosterone as the baseline androgen, those drugs which are less powerful androgenically would be termed anabolic, while those with less anabolic activity would be termed androgenic. Most androgenic steroids are correspondingly highly anabolic, while the least androgenic steroids are usually less powerful anabolically. Some steroids have been designed to be concomitantly more anabolic and more androgenic. What shrewd bodybuilders do is initially choose steroids which are highly anabolic while giving up a modicum of androgenic side effects such as, Sustanon, D-bol, Andriol , Trenbolone , then-- as the contest grows near-- switch over to steroids which are the least androgenic, such as Primobolan acetate, Deca , Anavar , Winstrol , etc., even if that means (in most cases it does) giving up a certain amount of anabolic activity.

With several thousand milligrams of testosterone coming in, finding the dosages and combinations of auxiliary steroids is a matter of great conjecture. Some gurus are clever enough to arrive at their charge's optimal dose using a little process known as receptor mapping. By carefully monitoring and gradually increasing the steroids dose, one can actually "map" the steroids effect, at the receptor level in the muscle cells, until it spills over to other receptors such as those contained in the hair follicles, skin and sebaceous glands. This method should enable the user to calculate the maximum effective dose for muscle size and strength gains with a minimum of undesirable side effects. Of course this would only work well with steroids that have a high receptor affinity. With steroids of low receptor affinity, such as Anadrol and D-bol, it's a matter of trial and error in finding an optimal dose. As liver toxic as these orals are, too much error can cause problems.

On both sides of either cutting or bulking cycles many bodybuilders include Deca and Primobolan depo. Deca is highly anabolic and works in the presence of everything and Primo is reported to kick everything up a notch. The rest of the array could include Trenbolone, Dianabol, Equipoise , Halotestin , Andriol, Laurabolin , Nilevar , Winstrol, etc, in addition to the test, depending upon weather they might be bulking or cutting. All together some bodybuilders could be stacking up to a dozen different androgens and steroids over the course of an entire bulking/cutting regime. Then there are the other drugs...

All top pro bodybuilders also use growth hormone , IGF-1 and insulin . These days GH is not a solo item; the advent of IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor) as well as the conjunctive use of exogenous insulin have culminated in an extremely powerful (and dangerous) growth-stimulating constituent to a bodybuilder's arsenal of anabolic drugs.

Not long ago, GH was used by itself with only haphazard results; naturally inciting the "more is better" principal. The limiting factor to its use then became the nasty side effects such as, terribly debilitating carpal tunnel syndrome, severe water retention, and a bank book zero. Also limiting the anabolic effect of GH is the body's own regulation of IGF-1. Soon after GH is injected it travels to the liver where it is broken down and converted to IGF-1.

Combining GH, IGF-1 and insulin creates a powerful anabolic formula that is far greater than the sum total of its parts. The process is intricate, but in a nutshell - when GH is used with certain androgens, the net effect is an increase in the production of IGF-1. IGF-1 has an extremely powerful effect on anabolic activity. Administering exogenous IGF-1, (more is more), would then stand to further increase anabolism, right? Not exactly. The problem is, in order to get IGF-1 to do its thing it requires a binding protein (IGFBP-3) to control its activity and potency, as well as to keep the IGF-1 circulating in the blood stream. If you can't get the IGFBP-3 to work, then the IGF-1 is useless. Insulin decreases the activity of the proteolytic enzymes that destroy IGFBP-3 and keeps the IGF-1 circulating throughout the body. Without IGFBP-3, IGF-1 disappears from circulation in about five minutes. Insulin can maintain IGFBP-3 for 12 hours or more.

Combining GH, IGF-1, and short and medium duration insulin creates a biological environment that's sole purpose is to potentate IGF-1 activity. Administering exogenous IGF-1 also causes hypoglycemia, especially if calories are restricted. On the other hand, GH causes insulin resistance resulting in hyperglycemia. Combining the two counteracts the deleterious effect of the other on blood sugar levels. Combining the two also produces a far better anabolic effect than either used alone.

Suffice it to say it's far more complicated and very dangerous if done wrong. But many bodybuilders accept it as just part of the job. If you goof up on the insulin you could end up in a coma, or worse. Using GH, IGF-1 and insulin individually for their anabolic effect is a waste of time and money. Done correctly this one aspect alone of professional bodybuilding can set one back, depending on their dealer, a few thousand dollars a month or more!

Some gurus use short-acting insulin to carb their guys up before a show while an IV bag full of glucose drips into a vein. These guys are constantly running the risk of severe hypoglycemia, slipping into a coma, and dying within hours. But, it hasn't happened yet.

Some bodybuilders also try to stimulate their own natural secretion of endogenous GH while they sleep. Drugs such as GHB, Catapres, and others have shown to be moderately effective. I think they're more effective in making you sleepy, and, as in the case of GHB, has a recreational allure that can chew you up and spit you out if you're not careful. GH is GH though and every little bit is revered. (More is more).

Significantly elevating testosterone levels through exogenous sources has two undesirable effects. First, the body senses all the extra testosterone and decides it doesn't need to make any more of its own. The old "use it or lose it" adage effects the testicles where testosterone is produced. Shriveled nuts is always a given. This condition is temporary; soon after steroid use stops the most glorious hypertrophy usually results. Most bodybuilders kick start the process with hormones to restore testicular function such as HCG and Clomid. HCG is also anti-catabolic.

Elevated testosterone levels also cause the body to try and counterbalance the hormones by producing extra estrogen. Certain steroids also aromatize and convert to estrogen. Estrogen is quite undesirable due to its nasty side effects in men; water retention, irritability and gynecomastia (bitch tits), to name a few. Bodybuilders routinely use estrogen antagonists to blunt estrogen, such as Nolvadex and Proviron , and block estrogen with Arimidex , to prevent these problems. Unfortunately, once a guy grows breasts, surgery is, in most cases, the only viable cure. Most top pros have a little semi circular scar under each nipple.

Some guys who will admit it swear they don't use that much when compared to the extreme. Unfortunately, no one believes them. They all need to compete with each other, and if got out that one particularly well improved Olympia contender was using a bunch of genetically engineered artificial blood from Russia, the rest of them would have it before very long. There is little a bodybuilder won't do to win. Then of course, considering that the human body produces many of the hormones

bodybuilders use, a particular bodybuilder could be using a few thousand milligrams of testosterone and testosterone blends each week, several IUs of GH, IGF-1 and insulin each day, and technically still tell the world, without impunity, that he is 100 percent natural. I always thought that was funny.

Managing all these drugs with other drugs, the drugs used to maintain muscle mass while dieting, and the drugs used to diet are a whole other story I'll be happy to tell another time if you really want me to. Especially in the two weeks leading up to a contest the medicine some gurus practice borders on voodoo. Thankfully, as the years went on and the process was refined, we determined that some of the more radical approaches were really not necessary and things have calmed down a bit. But, if you've seen some of the shit I have its no wonder its been kept a secret.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information