Thread: drug test?

big chase is offline Junior Member

drug test?

what steriods come up on a regular piss test and what steriods show up on a hair strand test?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Zero

not even orals? like d-bol or anadrol i mean it passes through your liver just like other drugs that show up so what makes the gear not show up?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No, they only test for rec drugs

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I had a hair test mid cycle on winny and passed flying colors.

NMacFar is offline Member
    The test for steroids is pretty expensive so it's really uncommon to be tested

Dumbass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    The test for steroids is pretty expensive so it's really uncommon to be tested
    The test for steroid metabolites is expensive, testing your bloodlevels isnīt. In other words, a cheap test will bust you if you are on cycle, but not a while after.

But as mentioned, neither of these tests is a standard test.

SIKK is offline Junior Member
    i get tested by the gov. every monday and thurs for a year. i done oral and on a cycle now.. lol clean. the test is $$$$ unless you were busted for that. your screwed. i go to court every month and lol the judge is a girl and just say wow you been working out huh?? i reply being sober is awesome. gym is my drug.

thanks for all the input guys,but im still worried about it cause i got the worst luck out of anyone i know but i get off probation in about 4-5 months ive been on for a while so i guess i can wait until then but thanks

you be straight bro.. trust me. unless you were caught in possession then your screw'd its the same as mushooms and stamps.. you can do them. cause they only test for cocaine/pills/weed. and i my piss sample goes to a lab. not a little baby dick 20$ dip stick test. so your fine. plus that test is $$$$ they don't care.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    well protien can be evaluated in piss, and creatine phosphate levels, but they have to look for it and then decide to do the test is creatine levels or protien is bieng too high.

and yeah protien can be pissed out especially on orals. but not metabolites. alot of times they use this as a excuse to do the test but hey youll be fine they have to look at the creatine phos or protien and somthimes its not even in the evaluation

Subotai is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    well protien can be evaluated in piss, and creatine phosphate levels, but they have to look for it and then decide to do the test is creatine levels or protien is bieng too high.

and yeah protien can be pissed out especially on orals. but not metabolites. alot of times they use this as a excuse to do the test but hey youll be fine they have to look at the creatine phos or protien and somthimes its not even in the evaluation
    I really do doubt they would even look into it though.
    If its for a job they want to know you aren't a pot head who will be lazy, or a dope fiend who will just take his first pay check and go by some heroin. Why would they care if you are on steorids?

Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post

my pee came out neon yellow/bright yellow/ clear water. [ from alot of creatine/protein/gnc pills etc]and they havn't told me one thing. even in court. they test only for rec drugs.

ok thanks and ive heard that they really dont have a good test for test i mean its already in you so will they just check on the level of test produced for my age?

Thread Information