BlackTalon is offline Junior Member

Androgens change brain structure?

I noticed that I felt like I could think better on AAS. I felt less passive-aggressive and less anxiety. It worked as well or better than an anti-depressant.. except i also felt more homicidal, like it didnt matter as long as I maintained my self-respect. My ex girlfriend said I was really mean but I think i was just too nice before. She was a lying whore.

Anyways I noticed this before reading it and was wondering if anyone has more information. I only read it about tren and I have theories as to why. When you repeat an emotion often or an action, your brain rewires itself with better pathways for it. I felt brain changes on test and dbol , etc. but none of those are as strong as tren especially in the androgen area so I would expect permanent brain changes to be more prominent in stronger chemicals.

I feel less emotional and more rational. I have more killer instinct and would be more likely to participate in criminal activity. The only reason I try to stay out of trouble is because I want to do PCT. It can be sickening to see how callous I can be on AAS.. when im off. But I give up on being good so I dont care anymore. **** the world.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    get yourself a shrink kid.

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Dude, relaaaax. Pressure busts pipes. Be easy, breath, and be happy you're here. What a great time to be alive and well.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    you have severe issues and need to see a professional. good luck bro.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    In all seriousness, please see a medical professional before you hurt yourself or others.

Lol you guys are pansies!

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalon View Post
    Lol you guys are pansies!
    and youre mentally unstable. nobody's perfect.

DR T is offline New Member
    Whatever Patrick bateman...

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow... bro... wow...

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    LOL!

ah, shit.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can agree some times I have thoughts of aggressive behaviour while on Tren however I never carry through and do them. Like if someone cuts me off I may imagine rear ending them and making them go into on comming traffic but I`m not going to..... You need to be sure you stay in control of yourself whether on or off. If a women is telling you your mean while on you probably are, my wife actually likes when I`m on because she says I`m more patient and nicer. Go figure.

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    uh, not really sure what to say about this.... At least your letting it out here and not on someone physically. That is a healthy alternative that a shrink would be telling you to do anyway.

CRACKER is offline Junior Member
    i would rather be a free vagina than a locked up badass you will wind up like this guy

Originally Posted by Sust999
    Hi, i started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys breaking into my car, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went outside expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??

glover is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I agree. I do think you think better to the point you are smarter from testosterone . Of course you will be more rational that is a common male characteristic.

You must work to control the emotions society considers bad for men. But I do think these emotions are certainly accentuated from AAS. I do not think they are permanent. You will soon see when you come off cycle.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Tren will make you more aggressive and a bit short tempered, just off of what you stated I would stay away from Tren

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    everything makes my temper worse, i just have to back myself off and rem i using hormonal drugs, easier to snap yourself outa it than you'd think. temper dont make you 'the man'

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    While I will agree with certain mood changes with AAS I actually felt less aggressive and more calm and patient while on. People told me that I seemed happier and I was more fun to be around. I think either you need professional help or maybe AAS are not for you.

Seems to me if you keep going with this line of thinking you will end up locked up at the very least. If you are from where I'm from you would end up dead under a bridge with all the other wannabe bad asses.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    just another bullshit time wasting retarded post, fuk off twat. prob some sniveling little kid

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    just another bullshit time wasting retarded post, fuk off twat. prob some sniveling little kid
    would you like some tea and crumpets?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    mast made me ****en mean

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is with this post?

yes more androgenic steroids do tend to producee some of the traits u talk

e.g people do tend to suffer less from stress due to the ability for them to block cortisol

the aggressivness characteristics also tend ot give people more aggression and strength, this can tend to lead to confidence

u feel less emotional becuase of the androgenic nature of steroids

as for ur idea on permanent brain changes, and how dbol and test changes ur brain permanently...........................

^^^^ yea sorry to say it doesnt, dbol is known to promote appetite and give a sense of wel being

as for test it is the mian male sex hormone so it will make u more aggresive, strong, higher sex drive, leaner, less stressed etc which all improves ANYONES confidence

der no permanent brain changes from steroids

just a note, u should research into depression after steroids, many people suffer this once they discontinue steroids permanently

so clearly steroids dont have the permanent effect you speak of on the brain

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Tren is mind altering.

ive found a new interest in grindcore music on tren .. like this song

http://www.myspace.com/rubufasomukufo
    ^^its called lthe scum is basement' near the bottom of the playlist

thats how i feel

this one is good too

http://www.myspace.com/parasitehiltongrind
    ^^its called 'stallowned'
    Last edited by BlackTalon; 12-15-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Thread Information