Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

H-Drol Vs Beginner steroid cycle

Alright, I just wanted to know the magnitude of strength when comparing an H-DRol cycle vs a beginner cycle, such as 30mg D-BOL/Day + 500mg test e/week. By no means do I mean to offend anyone, but I've been scrolling through the member's section for a while, viewing the test e/d-bol logs. To say the least, I'm not very impressed at all, most guys look like naturals post cycle. Again, maybe I'm looking at the wrongs threads/guys or missing something, I don't mean to offend anyone, many threads on the boards have answered a lot of my questions. Just a bit confused.

I've also been researching some PHs. H-Drol seems to be an adequate cycle for a beginner. Some of post H-Drol cycle results that I've seen seem to suppress the Test E/D-bol cycles. I was under the impression that even Test e alone is a much stronger compound than H-drol and I am pretty sure it is. Anyhow, am I missing something here? How do the two compare?
    Last edited by Wayacrucis; 12-16-2009 at 04:27 PM.

wes4161 is offline New Member
    Not too sure about H-drol, but I tried Havoc after having done a previous cycle of real gear and I couldn't even tell I was taking anything compared to the gear.

Thread Information