justb0rn is offline New Member

Cycle help/advice please :)

Hi All.

I am going to run a cycle of AAS, I am going overseas for about 6weeks and want to run it when i get back, so just doing some research and making a decision on what i want to run, now.

I have preveiously ran cycle of Test E but due to work commitments and moving to another state, i barley got to train and it was a complete waste. So i want to try again, but maybe with prop this time? Or possibly both?

Looking to add some size and strength and looking for a quick ester, as im impatient and want to see results fast. Was told Test Prop and Tren Ace, but after reading alot about the tren, deciding against it? To many sides etc? If i was going to run the prop, i was thinking 6weeks @ 100mg ed?

Looking for any suggestions, best cycle for size/strength?

Stats
    26 year old male
    200lbs
    6''
    Training for 4 years on and off

Thanks in advance and hope not to get flammed to much, just want some advice. cheers

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thank you for putting your stats, one of the few who do so posting first on here. whats your diet like, you could easily add some more size to a 6' 200lb frame with a bulk diet.

Test propionate 100mg/eod for 8 weeks
    What's your body fat%?
    What's your plan for pct?

Hi lads.

Diet up the shit, the past few weeks as im on xmas holidays now and havent been training. (Lazy!) Also going overseas next week for nearly 6 weeks and my renewal for the gym doesnt start untill i get back, so no gym till then.

Diet normally consists of :
    breakfast : Fiber/protein cereal OR oats and milk + high protein shake with raw egg
    morning tea : chicken salad sandwhiches or tuna salad sandwhiches + some fruit
    lunch : same as above + protein shake
    tea : chicken stirfry and veggies OR salmon and veggies OR steak and veggies OR TUNA PASTA BAKE, Eat a pasta meal atleast once or twice a week
    plus protein shake before bed.

Whats do you think i can add or change?

PCT : I have nolva, not sure of dosage yet? Thought the prop would be better ran ED rather then EOD?

cheers
    Last edited by justb0rn; 12-19-2009 at 07:05 PM.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would rather substitute the chicken salad for just a regular chicken breast, youde get faster results that way. you should also throw another meal in there to make it an even 6.

Ok, so chicken breast by itself? No bread at all? Ok ill chuck another meal in there, that wont be hard.. OK So the prop is looking the way to go, 8 weeks hey at 100mg EOD? I thought it would be better for ED shots?
    Last edited by justb0rn; 12-19-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Thread Information