Thread: tren a

bbudd1041 is offline New Member

tren a

Im planning a cycle to start in a few wks and Im looking for suggestions on tren -a. Havent used gear for 2 yrs and the last cycle I ran was test-e + tren-e for 10 weeks. I was running around 600mg test and 400mg tren per wk. I loved the results I had with tren but the sides were not so great. I knew about the bad sides with tren by doing research but I figured Id give it a shot anyway...Bad idea...Towards the end of the cycle I broke out with a bad case of acne on my shoulders and back...and with the long active life of tren-e, I couldnt get rid of it for anything...tryed several things to clear it up but eventually went to accutane bc nothing else worked... the accutane cleared it up 100% and I havent had any acne since... Im about to run a cycle of test and I would like to run it with something to cut...thinkin about tren-a but scared the acne will pop up again...Im thinking that I may be less prone to the acne now because Im going on 27 yrs old and I have literally no acne since I took the accutane...Maybe Im stupid for even considering it?? Any suggestions?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The sides you got from Tren will appear again IMHO, how you react to a compound doesnt change with time your still the same guy and tren is tren. Seeing that you have been off cycle for 2 years I dont think you should start with such a heavy stack! Test only for cutting will do you proud so long as its coupled with a good diet and cardio program

Mr Busta sweat is offline Junior Member
    Acne sucks Bro!! I also used accutane to get ride of mine. I would rather be a Pip Squeeek than a zitt Freak..I say stay away from the Tren .

Thread Information