Thread: Beginner: Dbol

manniefresh900 is offline New Member

Beginner: Dbol

I am 5' 6" and 155 lbs.. I have been lifting weights since I was 14 and I am now 20 years old.. My body fat is around 8%, consume around 2500 calories, and feel i am somewhat strong for my weight (225lbs at 8 reps on bench).. but i just cant seem to get to the weight i want (165 to 170) without keeping lean.. so do you recommend i use Dbol as it will give me the bulk and weight i need and since i have a fast metabolism and lean form?

jaydream is offline Junior Member

No

No Dbol on its own is no good. You are also to young for steroids . A good diet and the correct supplements will do what you need you should be taking in over 3000k a day.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    nope

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    your too young mate. your natty test levels are at peak. a nice diet will give you some good results. no sense in shutting down test for that. Just eat. i am the same height as you and struggled for years. Its all about the diet. I didnt cycle until i was like 170lbs at 5'6.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    get your diet straight and you can gain that 10-15lbs no problem.

Moto

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    head over to the diet section!

That is the thing though.. I already have a good diet and take supplements like CytoGainer.. I was around 140 lbs a year ago but started to consume a lot more calories and gained 15 lbs just from eating right and training hard but i have not been able to gain 10 to 15 more after all this

c-Z
    15 lbs in a year isnt bad? I have seen to many people say their diet is excellent only to find out it is complete shit. Post it up.

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manniefresh900 View Post
    That is the thing though.. I already have a good diet and take supplements like CytoGainer.. I was around 140 lbs a year ago but started to consume a lot more calories and gained 15 lbs just from eating right and training hard but i have not been able to gain 10 to 15 more after all this
    Affraid you are wrong. If you cant get over 155lbs naturally you have the worst genetics ever and should think about stopping lifting :P

of course i can gain 15 more lbs THE RIGHT WAY, which i have gained 10 more but it was fat gain and not straight muscle.. im talking about gaining 15-20 straight muscle with minimal fat gain which is hard to do in the body type that i have

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    of course i can gain 15 more lbs THE RIGHT WAY, which i have gained 10 more but it was fat gain and not straight muscle.. im talking about gaining 15-20 straight muscle with minimal fat gain which is hard to do in the body type that i have
    You can easily gain 15-20 muscle naturally. As the guys have said head on over to the diet section, they will help you out immensly.

c-Z
    It doesn't matter. Get steroids out of your head. You are too young. Give it a few years.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I am 5' 6" and 155 lbs.. I have been lifting weights since I was 14 and I am now 20 years old.. My body fat is around 8%, consume around 2500 calories, and feel i am somewhat strong for my weight (225lbs at 8 reps on bench).. but i just cant seem to get to the weight i want (165 to 170) without keeping lean.. so do you recommend i use Dbol as it will give me the bulk and weight i need and since i have a fast metabolism and lean form?
    If your looking for added size the 1st thing you should adjust is your diet. You have to EAT big to get big. Diet/food is the most critical factor in obtaining your goals.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    your going to put a little fat on if you bulk

Thread Information