klax410 is offline New Member

Hypothetical underage question related to test

I came here asking about doing cycles and gathering info for a while. After learning more about the subject, I decided to wait until I'm older due to the risks involved.

Now, I've constantly heard, "Dude, your test is so high already at 19, just wait until it declines later in your 20's."

That being said, since my test IS high, HYPOTHETICALLY, would doing a 16 week cycle of 500mg enanthate + proper PCT + proper diet + routine actually yield *more noticeable results* vs. training naturally + proper diet + routine?

I'm not considering cycling, I'm just curious about this.
    Last edited by klax410; 01-10-2010 at 04:58 PM.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    you're test is shut down when you take test... so that should answer all of that.

and when you're at the peak of your self test it's where it's easier to wield gains.

ohlsson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klax410 View Post
    I came here asking about doing cycles and gathering info for a while. After learning more about the subject, I decided to wait until I'm older due to the risks involved.

Now, I've constantly heard, "Dude, your test is so high already at 18, just wait until it declines later in your 20's."

That being said, since my test IS high, HYPOTHETICALLY, would doing a 16 week cycle of 500mg enanthate + proper PCT + proper diet + routine actually yield *more noticeable results* vs. training naturally + proper diet + routine?

I'm not considering cycling, I'm just curious about this.
    oh really?

[QUOTE=klax410;5019584]I'm really curious as to if a 16 week cycle including JUST test and proper PCT would actually harm me in any way. I'll continue reading for opinions. BTW i'm almost 20[/QUOTE

[QUOTE=ohlsson;5019591]oh really?

I'm really curious as to if a 16 week cycle including JUST test and proper PCT would actually harm me in any way. I'll continue reading for opinions. BTW i'm almost 20[/QUOTE
    Yea, really...

I'm NOT considering it, BECAUSE of what I've been told over and over. I just fail to truly understand A) the true amount of risk involved (how likely will someone's test levels become fubar'd for life?) and B) the actual gains associated with someone under ~25 running a test-only cycle.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    the gains are the same from someone who's 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 ect.... you're normal test level should range from 500-1000 to a scale on 1-1000, and once you go on test 500mg per week your level should go up to 4000-5000. but your nat test will shut down, and basicly if your growth hasn't "stoped" basicly your saying to your boys that you don't need them anymore for growth, so basicly they will stop producing your nat test, and basicly once you get off your cycle they might not continue producing as much or more nat test as they should be doing prior to doing a cycle.

they might keep going they might not, of they haven't and you could have gained another 20-30 pounds on nats, well kiss that good bye, and basicly you might need to keep constantly cycling to keep whatever physique your gonna get from doing a cycle, when you coulda maybe attained the samething without cycling, and then cycle afterwards and gained another 30 pounds ontop of the 30 pounds ur gonna get from cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    the gains are the same from someone who's 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 ect.... you're normal test level should range from 500-1000 to a scale on 1-1000, and once you go on test 500mg per week your level should go up to 4000-5000. but your nat test will shut down, and basicly if your growth hasn't "stoped" basicly your saying to your boys that you don't need them anymore for growth, so basicly they will stop producing your nat test, and basicly once you get off your cycle they might not continue producing as much or more nat test as they should be doing prior to doing a cycle.

they might keep going they might not, of they haven't and you could have gained another 20-30 pounds on nats, well kiss that good bye, and basicly you might need to keep constantly cycling to keep whatever physique your gonna get from doing a cycle, when you coulda maybe attained the samething without cycling, and then cycle afterwards and gained another 30 pounds ontop of the 30 pounds ur gonna get from cycling.
    AWESOME post, thanks a ton. Answered my question perfectly.

Now, what I'm still struggling with is the odds we're dealing with. I know that there's always a "risk" of my boys not producing more/as much test as previously, and I know very little is documented, but based on what everyone knows, what are the *estimated* odds of this actually happening to me? It seems that most people my age who I know that I have done a test-cycle who had bloodwork done were fine after a proper PCT.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post

That's right. Continue to learn as much as you can. Im 46 and still learning. Become and expert on your training and diet. You can get pretty big naturally. I was able to get my arms to 18-1/2" naturally before starting AAS. Its taken me 5 years to reach 20" with AAS. If I would have started AAS before I maxed out naturally there's no doubt in my mind I would never be the size I am today, 5'8" and weighed 257 on the gym scale this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hypothetical underage question related to test-bicep-18.jpg  

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    AWESOME post, thanks a ton. Answered my question perfectly.

Now, what I'm still struggling with is the odds we're dealing with. I know that there's always a "risk" of my boys not producing more/as much test as previously, and I know very little is documented, but based on what everyone knows, what are the *estimated* odds of this actually happening to me? It seems that most people my age who I know that I have done a test-cycle who had bloodwork done were fine after a proper PCT.
    I know more then one 20 something year old that did just a couple of cycles and have not been able to recover. Everyone's different. Be smart, there is no easy way.

Thread Information