ConditonZero is offline New Member

Question about possible stack

I have some Anavar coming this week and will be posting pics to make sure its legit. The other thing that I would like to know is what do you guys think of stacking Anavar and Test-pro. I am trying to get the mid section a bit more shredded and although abs are not visible they are right there just need a little more help.
    6 feet 280lbs age 26
    Thanks guys

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    if your abs are just barely visible, you have some impressive stats.

Test prop/var is nice cycle.

What's your cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    if your abs are just barely visible, you have some impressive stats.

Test prop/var is nice cycle.

What's your cycle experience?

I have only done one before about 7 months ago it ended and it was test-prop
    and d-bol. it was ok. didnt see the gains that i wanted but i do think that the d-bol was wack that i got.

thanks for the advice!

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ConditonZero View Post
    I have some Anavar coming this week and will be posting pics to make sure its legit. The other thing that I would like to know is what do you guys think of stacking Anavar and Test-pro. I am trying to get the mid section a bit more shredded and although abs are not visible they are right there just need a little more help.
    6 feet 280lbs age 26
    Thanks guys

Please post a pic cause those are some crazy stats(if their true). I dont see how your only 6ft yet weigh 280lbs with some abs and only cycled once. Just saying sounds a bit fishy....

Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    Please post a pic cause those are some crazy stats(if their true). I dont see how your only 6ft yet weigh 280lbs with some abs and only cycled once. Just saying sounds a bit fishy....
    How can I put this without sounding like I am a liar. Well first of all I would love to give some pics after my next stack. That is the whole point of this next stack because I never want to take my shirt off because of this.....and I am a hairy beast! I am from Canada we need the hair to keep warm! LOL.
    I have always been big. By no means am I shredded, well at least not like other guys that I see. I am mostly legs which I have always been. But I will post some pics when I am done this next cycle and you can be the judge.
    I have also only done the one cycle before. Just for the record.
    And when I say abs. I know they are there and if I pull down on the lower stomach they are visible. I know my stats sound crazy and I didnt even want to work out before until a friend of mine (who is a personal trainer) told me that I could be a beast because I just had the frame to do it. So about 7 years ago i started working out and I just got addicted.

Thanks guys!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    It sounds like your bodyfat percentage is very, very high bro...

Get yourself an estrogen control at least if you're going to go through w/ this cycle. gyno issues could definitely arise...

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post

Get yourself an estrogen control at least if you're going to go through w/ this cycle. gyno issues could definitely arise...
    cool thanks bro

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ConditonZero View Post
    6 feet 280lbs age 26
    Thanks guys
    it's basicly at 280 pounds if your abs are almost visible, you would be around 15% bf, it means your packing around 240-250 muscles on you which is huge for 6 feet, most of us will never reach that even after cycling for 10 years.

so you would have really nice genetics and a big frame.

GL with cycle, send us a picture once your done.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    beast of a man,, how much bigger you tryin to get
    this is just me but if i were you id be dieting and hittin cardio like mad.
    Cause you got one thing goin for you and thats size which 90% of people on here aim to achieve,, since you already have that i would be tryin to cut, and you really dont need prop and var to do that with your weight. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post

any suggestions by the way??

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    it's basicly at 280 pounds if your abs are almost visible, you would be around 15% bf, it means your packing around 240-250 muscles on you which is huge for 6 feet, most of us will never reach that even after cycling for 10 years.

so you would have really nice genetics and a big frame.

GL with cycle, send us a picture once your done.
    ya big frame is right. even before i started working out i was always really big.
    i will post pics when i am done

thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    beast of a man,, how much bigger you tryin to get
    this is just me but if i were you id be dieting and hittin cardio like mad.
    Cause you got one thing goin for you and thats size which 90% of people on here aim to achieve,, since you already have that i would be tryin to cut, and you really dont need prop and var to do that with your weight. Just my 2 cents
    i tried it like that but for some reason i wasnt successful. i do have a hard time with the diet part though to be honest. thats why i am turning to this to see if this will help me.

thanks for the advice

Thread Information