AlphaMale4 is offline New Member

What can I take to lose weight?

I am 21 years old, about 1 year ago I was 6'4 and weighed 225-230 15% BF, now a year later i am the same height but i weigh about 255, 21 % BF because i stopped going to the gym because of family issues. I am back in the gym for 3 weeks now working hard, cardio every day high intensity workouts, and i am trying to diet my best, but i haven't lost any weight. My goal is to be back to 225 by march, and i was just wondering what i can do and maybe take to help me lose fat quicker. Thanks.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    I smell bs. Doing TONS of cardio and dieting the best u can and still not losing weight? Well then ur not dieting and/or doing cardio, haha! Cus thats what u do to lose weight! If neither are spot on together then any fat burner will do nothing! Do 45min of cardio first thing when u wake up empty stomach 7 days a week medium intensity and visit the diet forum! Even with whatever ur current diet is being ur BEST, this alone will help u lose weight now! Then u can do 20-30min of cardio after ur workouts as well. And warmup time for cardio does not include cardio time!

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome. Check out the diet section as mentioned. I suggest going over there and posting your diet for the experts to critique. Three weeks is just getting started and it's not going to come overnight. Good luck.

Thread Information