scottrotton is offline New Member

Lightbulb Questions on Eq-Tes-Tren Clen-Xenal-T3-Epher

Hi all,

Need some quick adivce. Got all my stuff in ready for my course but not sure if I should take my fat loss course along side steroid course.

my fat loss course is Clen -T3 and Xenal but i swap clen with epherdrine on my 2 weeks off.

My course is test cyp - EQ and Tren act got a few dianabol left form last course so will have them at start to boost.

Im 24 bf (not sure the machine at the gym says its about 20% but my friend has no fat on him 6 pack the works and it says hes 19%) I would say im about 15% atm

6ft tall and 16.5 st

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    What is your proposed cycle?

Cycle experience?

Thats a lot of drugs..... Diet and cardio will yield best results in loosing fat.

Personally if your messing with tren . I would be doing a prop/mast/tren cycle.

this is my 5th cycle, I have a fair bit of experience now. usually keep about 70% of my gains. was just seeing if there's any known reason why i can run clen whilst on cycle as i usually do it after.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    The only problem I can think of is having so many substances in your body if you start to have bad sides it may be hard to pinpoint what's doing.

fizler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfour_tay View Post
    The only problem I can think of is having so many substances in your body if you start to have bad sides it may be hard to pinpoint what's doing.
    This ^

Also what doses and lengths are you running this stuff for?

Edit;
    I assume you have run at lest test c before, what about tren /eq? Eq is sort of one of those drugs people usually run at a low to for short times when it needs to be run at high doses for long time(500mg -16weeks IMHO)
    Last edited by fizler; 01-11-2010 at 11:09 AM.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    Also if your at 24% your at pretty high risk of gyno. Not sure if your prone to it or not but it may be worth it to drop some bf before starting on the sauce.

You could either start a hardcore cardio and diet regiment and then do the Clen and other stuff then when you done with that run the cycle.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Ok... well w/ that list of compounds you could do something like this... (IE)

D-bol (weeks 1 - 4) @ 40mg each day
    Test-C (weeks 1- 15) @ 500mg each week
    EQ (weeks 1 - 14) @ 800mg each week
    Tren -A (weeks 9 - 17) @ 75mg ED

Run the clen on cycle. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

T3 should be run (weeks 1 - 17) @ 50 - 100mcg each day (depending on cutting goals)... I wouldn't run it w/out AAS in your system.. or you will potentially lose muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Ok... well w/ that list of compounds you could do something like this... (IE)

D-bol (weeks 1 - 4) @ 40mg each day
    Test-C (weeks 1- 15) @ 500mg each week
    EQ (weeks 1 - 14) @ 800mg each week
    Tren -A (weeks 9 - 17) @ 75mg ED

Run the clen on cycle. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

T3 should be run (weeks 1 - 17) @ 50 - 100mcg each day (depending on cutting goals)... I wouldn't run it w/out AAS in your system.. or you will potentially lose muscle.
    Thanks for the info, that was the sort of course i was looking at apart from the tren and eq are high doeses i was going to run, I was thinking of eq 6-- mg and tren would of been 100 eod.

have some novlodex and letrozole on hand for gyno and end of course so im happy im prepared for the worst. The bf reading i dont trust i would expect im about 15% would be suprised if i was much more then that.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottrotton View Post
    Thanks for the info, that was the sort of course i was looking at apart from the tren and eq are high doeses i was going to run, I was thinking of eq 6-- mg and tren would of been 100 eod.

have some novlodex and letrozole on hand for gyno and end of course so im happy im prepared for the worst. The bf reading i dont trust i would expect im about 15% would be suprised if i was much more then that.
    The EQ and tren dosages you suggested are absolutely fine bro. Mine were just a guideline sorta deal. 100eod of tren-a will still cut you up. and 600mg EQ is a nice addition.

Keep the nolvadex for PCT. Get yourself some clomid as well.

Good luck. Keep us updated.

Thread Information