EthanHunt7 is offline New Member

Advice Appreciated...

I'm seeking some advice regarding a cycle of TNT 350. I am a 27 year old non-competitive gym lover who's been plateued for a long time. I'm 5'9", 178lbs, 12% bodyfat with 41" chest, 15.5" arms, and 32" waist. I know...tiny yet unimpressive waist. I'm a genetic definition of a hard gainer with tiny bones (ie. wrists, ankles...for ex. wrist is a disgusting 6.5") but not a super skinny dude with an 8 pack that you can count every rib on. I have done well to now, but would like to be 9-10% BF at about 175-180lbs. However, despite trying EVERYTHING (not to be cliche, but I really have) I can't decrease by bodyfat anymore unless I sacrafice mass. Also, I loose what little waist definition I have if I put on more weight. Been everywhere from 165lbs to 193lbs.

So, I'm leaning towards trying a first time cycle. I have access to quality stuff, but am limited in choice. I am able to get my hands on TNT 350 and would like A GOOD opinon on someone with insight into what I've described and with experience with TNT. Direction to the below would be great!

1) I know Tren is harsh for a 1st timer, but was considering doing TNT 1cc/week because of being 1st time and will be getting both 250mg test eth, 150mg tren. I've heard of success for those like me with this kind of low dose...plus less side effect. Thoughts? Looking at 10 week cycle.

2)This stuff is supposedly super painful. I plan to divide the injection biweekly (0.5cc twice a week). Would this help? Can I dilute with normal saline? How painful are we talking, and what is the best site (I'm thinking deep muscle like dorsal/ventral gluteal)?

3) I'm going to have Novaldex on hand and plan to use it as needed, but also for PCT. I'm thinking this will do the trick for a low dose like that??

Like I said...QUALITY guidance appreciated! Look fwd to reading re:'s.

Ethan
    Last edited by EthanHunt7; 01-13-2010 at 05:02 AM.

i wouldnt consider an ugl top quality stuff . I would choose human grade over ugl almost every time

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Advice, get your diet posted in the diet section.

Address this first, then we can have another discussion about if you should run gear at all.

Best

T

Mr. Giggles is offline New Member
    If you're planning on using, why don't you run a solo component that way you know how your body is going to react.. When you start stacking compounds and witness sides you won't know what it's from.. Keep it simple..

Anabolic1979/Mr. Giggles- I understand, it's just my choices are limited due to supply at my location. When I said quality, I mean I know the supplier is reliable and others who have used the product have had good results. I would def rather just test eth (human grade), but availability is an issue.

Titanium- I tired to give a quick overview, but should have inc. something about diet...sorry but I'm new to this site. Right now I'm getting small gains with a diet of 2400cal (approx. 180g prot, 270g carb, 60g fat). When I bump it to 2800-3000 my waistline grows faster than anything else. At 1800-2000 I'm shreding weight like crazy, but losing a ton of muscle. I eat 5 meals per day and limit simple carbs (besides fruits) to breakfast and post workout. The basics of my diet are:
    Meal1- Egg Whites (+ 1 whole egg), toast/oatmeal
    Meal2- Prot Shake & Fruit
    Meal3- Tuna/Beef Sandwich on whole wheat
    Meal4- Prot Shake & Fruit
    Meal5- Chicken/Fish (or beef 1 or 2 times a week) with Sweet Potato or Rice, and veggies

Supps right now include: Creatinne, Whey Protein, Glutamine, Multivit-mineral (plus extra Vit C & D supp). Have also used Austified/JackD3d, Tribilus, ZMA, BCAAs recently.

I appreciate the re:'s thus far...keep it coming and if anyone can answer my ?'s above I'd apprecaite it.
    Last edited by EthanHunt7; 01-13-2010 at 05:04 AM.

TNT 350?...help me if you can.

I'm seeking some advice regarding a cycle of TNT 350. I am a 27 year old non-competitive gym lover who's been plateaued for a long time. I'm 5'9", 178lbs, 12% bodyfat with 41" chest, 15.5" arms, and 32" waist. I know...tiny yet unimpressive waist. I'm a genetic definition of a hard gainer with tiny bones (ie. wrists, ankles...for ex. wrist is a disgusting 6.5") but not a super skinny dude with an 8 pack that you can count every rib on. I have done well to now, but would like to be 9-10% BF at about 175-180lbs. However, despite trying EVERYTHING (not to be cliche, but I really have) I can't decrease by bodyfat anymore unless I sacrafice mass. Also, I loose what little waist definition I have if I put on more weight. Been everywhere from 165lbs to 193lbs.

Right now I'm making very small/slow progress with a diet of 400cal (approx. 180g prot, 270g carb, 60g fat). When I bump it to 2800 my waistline grows faster than anything else. At 1800-2000 I'm shreding weight like crazy, but losing a ton of muscle. I eat 5 meals per day and limit simple carbs (besides fruits) to breakfast and post workout. The basics of my diet are:
    Meal1- Egg Whites (+ 1 whole egg), toast/oatmeal
    Meal2- Prot Shake & Fruit
    Meal3- Tuna/Beef Sandwich on whole wheat
    Meal4- Prot Shake & Fruit
    Meal5- Chicken/Fish (or beef 1 or 2 times a week) with Sweet Potato or Rice, and veggies

Supps right now include: Creatinne, Whey Protein, Glutamine, Multivit-mineral (plus extra Vit C & D supp). Have also used Austified/JackD3d, Tribilus, ZMA, BCAAs recently.

So, I'm leaning towards trying a first time cycle. I have access from a reliable source, but am limited in choice. I am able to get my hands on TNT 350 and would like A GOOD opinon on someone with insight into what I've described and with experience with TNT. Direction to the below would be great!

1) I know Tren is harsh for a 1st timer, but was considering doing TNT 1cc/week because of being 1st time and will be getting both 250mg test eth, 150mg tren. I've heard of success for those like me with this kind of low dose...plus less side effect. Thoughts? Looking at 10 week cycle.

2)This stuff is supposedly super painful. I plan to divide the injection biweekly (0.5cc twice a week). Would this help? Can I dilute with normal saline? How painful are we talking, and what is the best site (I'm thinking deep muscle like dorsal/ventral gluteal)?

3) I'm going to have Novaldex on hand and plan to use it as needed, but also for PCT. I'm thinking this will do the trick for a low dose like that??

Like I said...QUALITY guidance appreciated! Look fwd to reading re:'s.
    Last edited by EthanHunt7; 01-13-2010 at 05:51 AM.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Tren is most definitely NOT for beginners. Tren is very powerful, as such, this is also makes it very dangerous. Not for the novice class. You'll find that most here will not recommend you run a cycle yet (400 calories? Come on..that's a holocaust diet), and if you do that you run test only.

The tnt blend is pretty much all you can come across where you are?

nilrac is offline Member
    Surely a typo... 4000 calories in a day, right?

^^^^ thought the same? Either 4,000 a day or he's implying that he's getting a 2000 with 400 in each of the 5 meals? Elaborate please...

Yes that's a typo (my aplologies)...it's 2400cals is what I'm doing right now in an attempt to drop a little more on the waist while retaining some muscle. The TNT is the only injectable I can get right now. Like I said, I'm hearing Tren not good right now, but what about in the low dose I alluded to? So getting back to the original questions...

Also, Noomoto, please elaborate on the potential dangers you refer to (ie. aggression, shutdown, etc.)...keep the re:'s based on good info. Thanks for the input so far guys, keep it coming.
    Last edited by EthanHunt7; 01-13-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Anyone else out there with quality input?

Thread Information