bigmac424 is offline New Member

Deca cycle for noob

Ive never used steroids before but want some more gains, and was thinking about running a deca cycle but have a couple of questions. I was gonna run Nolva as my PCT is this ok alone or should I also get clomid, and should I run Nolva through the cylce or just at the end. Also should I run a test booster on this cycle also, I was looking at Bioforge for that. Thanks

Stats
    5'11"
    265lbs
    18 bf
    10 years training

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    Deca Durabolin also has a negative feedback effect on the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis and suppresses testosterone levels . When this Deca Durabolin side effect exists long enough, men might experience erectile dysfunction, loss of libido and, at worst, complete shut down of endogenous testosterone production.

sooooo test booster won't really help you, you'll need to run a test with it, and run nolva/clomid for pct. but I don't know if running deca and test is recommended for a new user to gear.

wait for seniors to get in.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Agreed. Deca only is not recommended for the reasons listed above.

I'd say your best bet is to take some time here and keep reading while you working on lowering your body fat naturally through diet/cardio. You'll be in a much better position to put on quality muscle with a lower body fat.

nilrac is offline Member
    With deca only you run the risk of sexual disfunction (going by information on this forum). Rule of thumb is a test only cycle for newbs. With the long ester (enanthate ).

I also personally wouldn't do a cycle with 18% bf. Higher bodyfat increases the chance of estro sides from what I've read.

^^^^^ precisely

bigmac424 is offline New Member
    Thanks I didnt realize that bf affected a cycle, Im trying to bulk right now and wasnt planning on cutting down till late March, ill hold off till then. Thanks

Thread Information