Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equipoise Only

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JH0511 View Post
    The results I am looking for are about 10-12 lbs in 12 weeks or so....Is that not possible on EQ? Im not looking to put on much weight... With a dose of 400mg a week for 12 weeks will that shut me down bad? I think most people get in trouble on getting shut down when they are taking like 600 or more mg a week. I just want small amounts of lean mass at at time. Nothing too noticeable
    man 200mg may shut you down,, its impossible to know. Look your new on here so sit back and start reading. I promise you after a few hours of goin over the basics you will change your outlook on what you think is a good cycle.

JH0511 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If you stop and listen instead of waiting to hear what you want to hear then you will get some good advice........eq is very very weak it is useless on its own, your better off spending your money on food because that will give you better gains, ive tried it a few times and ive worked with many guys who have tried it and its a very small few who respond to it, forget completely IMHO,

You diet is awfull and this needs sorting well before you start a cycle, you need to estabolish a very good diet and looking over your diet you are months off starting any cycle, the answer isnt in injections its in your diet, for what you want to achieve with a eq only cycle it can be done by sorting your diet out, now stop looking for someone who is going to breast feed you into a eq cycle and do what everyone as told you, sort your diet out.

Wow my friend. Will you PLEASE for the love of god read the ENTIRE thread before commenting. I have already stated that I know my diet is awful. And that I WILL get it sorted out and will do more work NATURALLY before using the AAS. Im not looking for a titty to suck on for cycle info....Im trying to get info from others that have done an eq only cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Wow my friend. Will you PLEASE for the love of god read the ENTIRE thread before commenting. I have already stated that I know my diet is awful. And that I WILL get it sorted out and will do more work NATURALLY before using the AAS. Im not looking for a titty to suck on for cycle info....Im trying to get info from others that have done an eq only cycle.
    lol i give up

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man i must be really bored today,,
    go back to the main question and answer section of this board,, there is a search this section area on the right side,,, type in EQ ONLY,, that should pull up plenty of threads for you to go over

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    lol i give up
    Thats fine, I understand your frustration, You think Im not listening to you but I am. The diet will be worked out before I ever use the AAS. And I never want to look like a bodybuilder. I never want to weigh over 175lbs. The only reason I want to use EQ is the low estrogenic side effects, and the fact that the muscle is put on very slowly and steadily. It may be a useless AAS for those who are HUGE and have done many cycles, but I have never done one and I think I will respond quite well to it.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    man i must be really bored today,,
    go back to the main question and answer section of this board,, there is a search this section area on the right side,,, type in EQ ONLY,, that should pull up plenty of threads for you to go over
    Ive read just about everyone....I keeps coming back with people useing eq with test....or people getting bashed saying dont use EQ only. There are a few that say that EQ only was awesome for them. Im just kinda looking for the people that have done it but have not ever posted about it and would like to share their information.

ohlsson is offline Junior Member
    Ive read just about everyone....I keeps coming back with people useing eq with test....or people getting bashed saying dont use EQ only. There are a few that say that EQ only was awesome for them. Im just kinda looking for the people that have done it but have not ever posted about it and would like to share their information.
    okay listen dude, if u want advice here it is, fix ur diet, if u wanna use eq, use some test with it, just so u dont risk not being able to get a boner! no biggie, okay?

nilrac is offline Member
    I am a hospitality managment/ Dietetics major (I have had several human nutrition/food science classes)...I can get my diet dialed in.
    I just didnt know I was doing too much liquid and not enough solid food.
    In the words of Ron 'fuc kin' Burgundy... "that doesn't make sense".

To be fair, I was shake heavy to begin with as well. Alot of guys are. You will learn...

AAS are the last thing you need right now. You shouldn't even be on this forum, you should be preparing some chicken, or better yet, turkey steaks!

Also, listen to Marcus. He knows what he is talking about... and the rest of the vets here.

Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    In the words of Ron 'fuc kin' Burgundy... "that doesn't make sense".

To be fair, I was shake heavy to begin with as well. Alot of guys are. You will learn...

AAS are the last thing you need right now. You shouldn't even be on this forum, you should be preparing some chicken, or better yet, turkey steaks!

Also, listen to Marcus. He knows what he is talking about... and the rest of the vets here.
    Now that I read what I wrote up there I see that it did not make since lol. About Markus I am taking his advice on the diet. I just think for someone of my size and body type when I am prepared properly for a cycle will get the results I want from from eq alone. But I could see how it might not do anything for people with a much larger build than me.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Training has been on and off since 18....when i was younger i didnt care too much...i was pudgy and overweight....when i hit 22 I started to train more....now in the last year is where i have made it a ritual...my workout days look like this.

Push movements...
    Chest press machine to warm up..
    Flat Bench...135lbs @ 12-15 reps for 3 sets
    Decline Bench... 135 @ 12-15 reps for 3 sets
    Incline Dumbell Press... 45 lbs each hand 10-12 reps for 3 sets
    Overhead dumbell tricept press...55lbs 12-15 reps for 3 sets
    Tricept cable pushdown....110lbs 12-15 reps for 3 sets
    reverse grip tricept cable pushdown ... 80lbs 12-15 reps for 3 sets
    Dumbell Tricept kickbacks... 25lbs 15 reps for 3 sets
    Unassited Dips - 12 - 15 reps for 3 sets
    Chest press machine to burn out 2 or 3 sets
    Torso Rotation machine
    Abs - Pikes and leg lifts
    lateral Shoulder raises 25 lbs each hand 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Excise to work shoulder blade area...scapula i believe is the name sorry for not know that...Need to increase strength in that area

Pull movement days
    Warm up with 20lbs dumbell curls
    Standing Dumbell curl - 35 lbs 10-12 reps 3 sets
    Preacher Curl - 30 lbs each side of an EZ curl bar.. 10-12 reps, 3 sets
    Hammer Curl - 25 lbs 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Dumbell Lat Row - 55lbs 15 reps, 3 sets
    Standing Row w/ EZ curl bar w/ 30 lbs on each side. 1-12 reps, 3 sets
    Standing barbell curl. 65lbs 10-12 reps, 3 sets
    Seated dumbell curl. 25lbs 10-15 reps, 3 sets
    Concentrated Curl to burn out 20lbs, 3 sets to burnout
    Lat Row Machine 80lbs, 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Low Row machine 80lbs, 12-15 Reps, 3 sets
    Standing Row I do on a machine to work center of back, 30-40lbs....12reps, 3 sets
    Lateral Shoulder Raise, 25lbs each hand 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Abs - Pikes and leg lifts

Leg day
    Leg Press machine to warm up
    Power cleans 90lbs. 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Standing Calf raise, 90lbs 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    sitting calf raise, 70lbs, 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Squats 135lbs 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Kettle Bell Squat/Raise forward. 35lbs 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Leg Extensions 70lbs, 12-15 reps 3 sets
    Leg Curl 85lbs, 12-15 reps, 3 sets
    Leg Press Machine, Use one foot Jump and slow myself down with one leg...Not sure of weight on this machine....each leg 15 reps, 3 sets
    I will also do Abs on Leg day....I know my leg day could be better...Im just not that much into having huge legs
    Well, Jesus, it's not just your diet that is the problem. Do you really do all this? Honestly? You must be in the gym for 4 hours. This is a cardio workout, not a mass building program. It's way way too much. Cut the total number of exercises in at least half and up the weights, lower the reps.

Where are your deadlifts?

You shouldn't be considering any AAS at your level of knowledge.
    Last edited by Quo; 01-13-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Now that I read what I wrote up there I see that it did not make since lol. About Markus I am taking his advice on the diet. I just think for someone of my size and body type when I am prepared properly for a cycle will get the results I want from from eq alone. But I could see how it might not do anything for people with a much larger build than me.
    why are u hooked on the idea of eq? eq can and will shut u down, think of eq just like deca , exact same side effects, so the question is, why wont u run a deca only cycle? same applies to eq....DONT

have you eq by itself b4? whats ur cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by Quo View Post
    Well, Jesus, it's not just your diet that is the problem. Do you really do all this? Honestly? You must be in the gym for 4 hours. This is a cardio workout, not a mass building program. It's way way too much. Cut the total number of exercises in at least half and up the weights, lower the reps.

Where are your deadlifts?

You shouldn't be considering any AAS at your level of knowledge.
    You think I do that in one day?.... Hell No I'd die. MF I do push movements. W I do pull. Then the next week I'll do pull MF and push W. Every Tuesday and Thursday I do legs.

You think I do that in one day?.... Hell No I'd die. MF I do push movements. W I do pull. Then the next week I'll do pull MF and push W. Every Tuesday and Thursday I do legs.
    dude run the eq, i dont think anyone can say anything to change ur mind, fix ur diet and run it but beware the sides effects and the fact that u might not be happy with the gains, goodluck

Quo
    No, I understood it correctly the first time. Still WAY too much for one workout. Way, way too much. It's a cardio routine. No wonder you are not gaining weight. Your reps are too high, weights too low, and it's too many exercises. And, WHERE ARE YOUR DEADLIFTS?

Honestly, dude, I'm not trying to be a dick, but you have no clue what you are doing, you're hellbent on taking a shortcut and you're being rude towards some members that are trying to help you. I'd suggest you actually learn how to train and eat properly before going and wasting your time, health, and money on drugs.

Up to you man. Good luck whatever you decide.

No, I understood it correctly the first time. Still WAY too much for one workout. Way, way too much. It's a cardio routine. No wonder you are not gaining weight. Your reps are too high, weights too low, and it's too many exercises. And, WHERE ARE YOUR DEADLIFTS?

Honestly, dude, I'm not trying to be a dick, but you have no clue what you are doing, you're hellbent on taking a shortcut and you're being rude towards some members that are trying to help you. I'd suggest you actually learn how to train and eat properly before going and wasting your time, health, and money on drugs.

Up to you man. Good luck whatever you decide.
    I wasn't trying to be rude. I'm sorry if it came off that way. It wasn't my intentions. My routine takes about 1.5 hours. It was from a personal trainer from the gym I go to.
    Could you give me a few links for routines or you help me. Honstly I'm all ears I thank everyone any help. I'm wanting to gain size I didn't think I was burning too many cals.

AGAIN...have you eq by itself b4? whats ur cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by MONEY AND MASS View Post
    AGAIN...have you eq by itself b4? whats ur cycle history?
    No AAS ever.

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    Woah you need to fix the diet AND training. The training reminds me of the way golden age bodybuilders lifted only with much much lower weight, not gonna work bro. Better looking into programs as max-ot, HST, GVT, OVT, 5x5, etc. Then fix the diet and eat REAL food, not just protein powders and bump up the calories.

And yes I know you are asking "hypothetically" that say your diet and training are perfect, what can you expect from Eq only cycle. Well I don't have that answer and not many will have one either because there is a lot of dogma that says every cycle should have test as it's base, and maybe rightly so. Every one gets advised to do a test only cycle and even in steroids books the sample cycles never had Eq only cycle, although I have seen deca only cycles. Btw there is a eq only cycle thats going on and is posted in members cycles results area.

I myself am interested in Eq only cycle so I am would like to know what can be expected with it. Maybe Eq and hcg for 10-12 week? that will take down of the shutdown problem and Eq will be helping with anabolism. What do vets think?

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    worst diet of my life lol lmao

Quo
    I wasn't trying to be rude. I'm sorry if it came off that way. It wasn't my intentions. My routine takes about 1.5 hours. It was from a personal trainer from the gym I go to.
    Could you give me a few links for routines or you help me. Honstly I'm all ears I thank everyone any help. I'm wanting to gain size I didn't think I was burning too many cals.
    Ok, no big deal.

Yeah, but most personal trainers are always having people do that one-size-fits-all bullshit. I see the exact same routines at my gym. Do they get it out of a book? Anyway, most people who work with personal trainers are trying to lose weight and tone up a bit, so that's the kind of program they put them on. Sounds like that's what you were doing when you started, so, he actually did right by you judging by the results.

Honestly, I don't have the time to find links for you or write up a program for you, but I'd center your program around the BIG 3 - Squats, Bench Press, Deadlifts. These deliver the most "bang for the buck" as far as gains, particularly in the beginning. As an example, do squats on Monday, bench on Wednesday, and Deads on Friday. In addition to those, do 3 or 4 ancillary exercises each session. Do some isolated tricep and chest work on bench day, leg presses on squat day, lat pull downs, maybe some cleans on deadlift day etc etc.

You get the idea.

Good luck my man, and forget about EQ for now.

Ok, no big deal.

Yeah, but most personal trainers are always having people do that one-size-fits-all bullshit. I see the exact same routines at my gym. Do they get it out of a book? Anyway, most people who work with personal trainers are trying to lose weight and tone up a bit, so that's the kind of program they put them on. Sounds like that's what you were doing when you started, so, he actually did right by you judging by the results.

Honestly, I don't have the time to find links for you or write up a program for you, but I'd center your program around the BIG 3 - Squats, Bench Press, Deadlifts. These deliver the most "bang for the buck" as far as gains, particularly in the beginning. As an example, do squats on Monday, bench on Wednesday, and Deads on Friday. In addition to those, do 3 or 4 ancillary exercises each session. Do some isolated tricep and chest work on bench day, leg presses on squat day, lat pull downs, maybe some cleans on deadlift day etc etc.

You get the idea.

Good luck my man, and forget about EQ for now.
    Thanks for the base for a new program...Looks like a I need to do some more research on diets and training....

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    First off you said your months off from AAS its more like years off from AAS. Not many ppl like EQ even when it is stacked however i love it for the pure reason it makes me eat like an animal which I love. You mentioned EQ at 400mg a week? Well you can do this, go grab the money you are going to spend on the EQ, walk over to your toilet and flush it; thats basically what you'll be doing--wasting your money. No matter if your a first time user or you dont have a lot of mass 400mg isnt near enough w eq...You need to be at least at 600mgs and run it for around 15 weeks. When I use it i front load at 1000mgs for 2 weeks then back down to 750mgs. But yeah bro your far from ready, do more research and please dont be set on using it bc your just gonna waste your money, mess up your body and wont get any results esp with that DIET and workout...I tried not to mention your diet and workout but they are so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    First off you said your months off from AAS its more like years off from AAS. Not many ppl like EQ even when it is stacked however i love it for the pure reason it makes me eat like an animal which I love. You mentioned EQ at 400mg a week? Well you can do this, go grab the money you are going to spend on the EQ, walk over to your toilet and flush it; thats basically what you'll be doing--wasting your money. No matter if your a first time user or you dont have a lot of mass 400mg isnt near enough w eq...You need to be at least at 600mgs and run it for around 15 weeks. When I use it i front load at 1000mgs for 2 weeks then back down to 750mgs. But yeah bro your far from ready, do more research and please dont be set on using it bc your just gonna waste your money, mess up your body and wont get any results esp with that DIET and workout...I tried not to mention your diet and workout but they are so bad.
    Yes, as I have come to find out my Diet and Training are not what I thought they were. I just didnt put 2 and 2 together that my strength has gone up....my weight has not....but I keep loosing body fat...Thats how I am now down to 5%...or sub 5 because the measurements were taking at the end of my training session. I do however think it is a good workout routine for someone trying to loose body fat because it sure as hell worked for me, but as far as BULKING it has gotten me nowhere... I had actually put on about 6 lbs in the beginning.....and then lost is it all...I guess it must have been water.
    Believe me though. I am heeding everyones advice and I am going to stay away from AAS until I'm ready. This will also give me plenty of time to do more research on different AAS. I just like the idea of using EQ when im ready because I dont want to look "juiced". Also I FEAR estrogenic side effects...I got gyno when I hit puberty....Its a very embarrassing thing to live with...its not bad gyno...just puffy nips. I want to stay very lean and not look like a super hero ...Im not knocking that look by any means...its just not for me. (Im one of those guys that wont even put Gel in my hair cause It feels fake...I cant stand the guys that show up at the gym @ 6am with their hair spiked in a faux-hawk...TOOL ACADEMY) My wife would kill me if she found out cause she honestly thinks creatine will kill me LOL...
    Well off to do more research...Thanks for the help..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    wtf? stop worrying so much about what you eat at your size. its the amount you need to eat that you need to worry about. you are better off eating 3000 calories of pizza than 1000 calories of chicken
    not good advice pal

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Yes, as I have come to find out my Diet and Training are not what I thought they were. I just didnt put 2 and 2 together that my strength has gone up....my weight has not....but I keep loosing body fat...Thats how I am now down to 5%...or sub 5 because the measurements were taking at the end of my training session. I do however think it is a good workout routine for someone trying to loose body fat because it sure as hell worked for me, but as far as BULKING it has gotten me nowhere... I had actually put on about 6 lbs in the beginning.....and then lost is it all...I guess it must have been water.
    Believe me though. I am heeding everyones advice and I am going to stay away from AAS until I'm ready. This will also give me plenty of time to do more research on different AAS. I just like the idea of using EQ when im ready because I dont want to look "juiced". Also I FEAR estrogenic side effects...I got gyno when I hit puberty....Its a very embarrassing thing to live with...its not bad gyno...just puffy nips. I want to stay very lean and not look like a super hero ...Im not knocking that look by any means...its just not for me. (Im one of those guys that wont even put Gel in my hair cause It feels fake...I cant stand the guys that show up at the gym @ 6am with their hair spiked in a faux-hawk...TOOL ACADEMY) My wife would kill me if she found out cause she honestly thinks creatine will kill me LOL...
    Well off to do more research...Thanks for the help..
    bulking and dropping b/f do not go hand in hand, weight off 1st then hit the bulking(cleanly), im embarking on cutting myself soon(naturally) and i expect to lose a few lbs muscle aswell, just the way the cookie crumbles

wharton is offline out of here
    The results I am looking for are about 10-12 lbs in 12 weeks or so....Is that not possible on EQ? Im not looking to put on much weight... With a dose of 400mg a week for 12 weeks will that shut me down bad? I think most people get in trouble on getting shut down when they are taking like 600 or more mg a week. I just want small amounts of lean mass at at time. Nothing too noticeable
    Yes it will shut you down. shut down is shutdown its all bad. I dont think you will get 12lb in 12weeks on this alone, defo needs to be stacked with test then maybe 12lb in 12weeks either way you need PCT planed before hand, However you could achieve the goals you are after with food alone, whatever you decide you could Keep the same diet and add 4-6 chicken breasts in there and 600-800g of rice perday, without steds if you train your arse off you will be were you wanna be soon enough anyway.

To add to this the recomended minimum dose of EQ is 600mg/wk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information