AstheticKing is offline Associate Member

what will go in some post-ban prohormones....

DHEA is converted to androstenedione and then to testosterone it has two chances to aromatize into estrogen estrone and androstenedione,and then estradiol from testosterone. but it can raise testosterone levels if it makes it through the guantlet of aroatization so a AI like novedex xt or 6oxo type ingredients can be put together with 1-dehydroepiandrosterone and 19NorDHEA cuz the last two dhea metabolites aromatize less into estrogen and bam you have a rather large test increase and will put on lean masss (i think),,,,and they would have to ban dhea a thing i dont think will happen anytime soon.

if im flawed hit it up i dont mind critical conversation
    Last edited by AstheticKing; 01-13-2010 at 10:24 PM.

advancedmusclescience.com/research-images/1-dhea_forweb.doc

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15781674

http://www.antiaginggroup.com/index....Name/DHEA.html

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by AstheticKing View Post
    DHEA is converted to androstenedione and then to testosterone it has two chances to aromatize into estrogen estrone and androstenedione,and then estradiol from testosterone. but it can raise testosterone levels if it makes it through the guantlet of aroatization so a AI like novedex xt or 6oxo type ingredients can be put together with 1-dehydroepiandrosterone and 19NorDHEA cuz the last two dhea metabolites aromatize less into estrogen and bam you have a rather large test increase and will put on lean masss (i think),,,,and they would have to ban dhea a thing i dont think will happen anytime soon.

if im flawed hit it up i dont mind critical conversation
    dhea is banned in australia

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    dhea is banned in australia
    o wow that sucks bro, yall aint got alot of love over there as stuff like that

Thread Information